Sign in to follow this  
Mr Neil

Abdullah trade value

Believed the pre season hype and thus far I blame him for fumbles but not as much as lions awful game calling and use of him. If I were to trade him what's his value? Maybe people still have faith in him. Should you stay put or sell while there still might be some value left. Maybe a trade for McFadden who could win the job or at least be the pass catcher in a team that has a good OLine and play calling

I drafted Ameer as my RB1 in rnd 4! Then had to settle for bums like Doug Martin, Hillman, Duke and Davonta Freeman for depth. Got laughed at for having a bad draft, teased mercilessly. Traded Ameer and Duke for Hyde. My RBs are now Freeman, Doug and Hyde. Hope they are still laughing.

Yeah I drafted him as my rb2 in early third of a keeper league. Looking to salvage anything out of him. Thought mcfadden was best option that someone would actually give me for him. Can't think of another one

My buddy traded Brady for Abdullah as soon as the draft ended in a 6 pt per pass td league. I told him he made a mistake, plus he traded him to the guy who always has players play well beyond their adp. Hence his rbs are Freeman, AP, D Murray, Ingram. His receivers are Bmarsh, James Jones, calvin johnson. Im still annoyed he handed him Brady. One of the few things i was right on this year.

I just checked and of the 9 leagues I am in Abdullah is available has a free agent in 6 of them , so I would say his stock is very low .

He's got legit value in dynasty leagues, but he's not helped his value with recent play. Look for a team with vets that is already looking to next year.

I think the lions will ditch the running game. With that said if Ameer explodes for a big game this site will light up and he will be number 1 pick-up from all sites. Predicting the Lions is like the Browns

I think the lions will ditch the running game. With that said if Ameer explodes for a big game this site will light up and he will be number 1 pick-up from all sites. Predicting the Lions is like the Browns

Nah, predicting both is pretty easy

Pain

But on the more serious side, the backfield in Detroit just a mess. Who wouldda thunk that Theo Riddick would be the best back there, with all the hype surrounding Abdullah and Zac Zenner. Bell will be back before long as well, which complicates things even more. I wouldn't mind acquiring Abdullah for cheap just to hold onto for that week when he busts out and his value goes up.

I just checked and of the 9 leagues I am in Abdullah is available has a free agent in 6 of them , so I would say his stock is very low .

Yup, 2 of my 6 leagues he is on the wire as well. What a waste of a draft pick.

I dont think he holds much more value than a waiver wire pickup. Hes talented, but when you put the ball on the ground as much as he has, you gotta wonder how long he will be in pro football.

On many teams he would have been benched long ago. But the Lions have kept playing him and he has kept dropping the ball.

4 fumbles in 6 games so far.

this cant end well.

I just traded him for Melvin Gordon. 2 rookies with fumbilitis...[/quote.

Ppr ?

He's worth holding but he is not worth starting until he starts catching passes. That's what the hype was and Riddick has taken that role and ran with it. I still don't understand why they don't try and get him in space more.

He did get what 14 carries last week.