Djgb13

Movies Leo Should Have Gotten an Oscar For

So you're proving my point for me? Thanks I guess. :dunno:

That is sounds nearly identical.

Take the cack out your ear.

That is sounds nearly identical.

Take the cack out your ear.

Time to ease off the drugs kid.

:thumbsdown: no offense TBBOM - I just didn't care for it... it was over-done and self-indulgent IMO.

Though admittedly, I'll always remember the driving home scene where he 'didn't hit anything" - that was pretty fantastic.

I loved it. But the one who really should have won an Oscar is Matthew mcconnahey. That scene was focking one of the best acted I've ever seen.

I loved it. But the one who really should have won an Oscar is Matthew mcconnahey. That scene was focking one of the best acted I've ever seen.

Matthew McConaughey wasn't even acting in that scene. They just filmed him having lunch and that's what occurred.

Matthew McConaughey wasn't even acting in that scene. They just filmed him having lunch and that's what occurred.

I was thinking just about the same thing, that was just McConaughey being McConaughey.

Then they followed him out to his Lincoln and filmed his drive home.

Basketball Diaries

Uncle Leo was great on Seinfeld but c'mon!

;)

Looking forward to The Revenant coming out around the holidays. Basically Leo plays a dude who gets mauled by a bear and his buddies rob him and leave him to die. He survives and hunts them down for revenge. Based on a true story. I'm guessing it'll give him another shot at an Oscar.

Looking forward to The Revenant coming out around the holidays. Basically Leo plays a dude who gets mauled by a bear and his buddies rob him and leave him to die. He survives and hunts them down for revenge. Based on a true story. I'm guessing it'll give him another shot at an Oscar.

I've been waiting for that one. They were saying he almost got hypothermia multiple times throughout this film and also ate raw animals. Not many actors will go that far

Anyone who says "He was pretty good in -insert movie- but that's it" should be hit by a bus full of retarded kids just to make it ironic. The dude has been killing it since WEGG.

Anyone who says "He was pretty good in -insert movie- but that's it" should be hit by a bus full of retarded kids just to make it ironic. The dude has been killing it since WEGG.

:thumbsup: