Sign in to follow this  
dpbuddha

Landry or Demaryius this week? Will help in return!

It would seem that Demaryius continues to get the love from the experts, but man is it hard to watch Manning throw the ball and expect my receiver to do well. Landry had a big game last week and seems to be the hot hand.

Landry plays on a short week @ New England...I expect the Dolphins to be behind or close, so I'm hoping for a lot of throwing.

Demaryius plays at home VS. Green Bay. Both teams come off a bye week. Seems defenses have the advantage when coming off bye, so maybe a lower scoring game than we would expect from these two? Manning is still his QB.

Leave a link to yours.

Landry has had 32 points in the two weeks since the coaching staff change. Thomas is a bust unless they pump manning up with drugs or roids or something. Hillman is getting first team reps signalling a change of the guard in the running game so that could have an effect, but I think Landry is the better bet to go off again.

The New England secondary is always suspect plus the potential for garbage time points. With Denver's defense, even against GB coming off a bye, I don't see them trailing by that much. They will keep it on the ground as much as possible to keep Ragahs off the field.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=449963

Thomas for me. Landry will go back to the short, 5-7 yd catches with nothing more to gain. NE will keep him in front of them and give up the dink and dunk to protect the big play. Landry will probably struggle to repeat anything near last weeks performance.

Mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=450045

That's a tough call.

I don't like the visiting team on Thursday nights.

But fins will be chucking 15 yd passes all night as they play from behind.

I could see GB d shutting down Broncos offense.

Landry

Thanks for mine