Sign in to follow this  
Franknbeans

Who you dropping? - Week 9

Blue and J Bell

OK, picked up both last week after losing Foster...speculative adds. May try to get Bell back after this week, but covering a bye week for my D.

Also K. Allen.

I'm dropping the half of my team that is now on IR. I think it's a good move.

Thoughts?

:huh:

K. Allen.

Hyde - I'm sick of holding him after 1 great week.

bell, and we're a keeper league, I just wouldn't risk the 1st round draft pick I'd lose to keep a guy coming off that kind of injury. I may end up keeping diggs instead we'll see.

Also Fitz who I'd only picked up for the week with tmobile on bye.

bell, and we're a keeper league, I just wouldn't risk the 1st round draft pick I'd lose to keep a guy coming off that kind of injury. I may end up keeping diggs instead we'll see.

Also Fitz who I'd only picked up for the week with tmobile on bye.

Why? He came back fine after last year's (ACL?) injury.

Why? He came back fine after last year's (ACL?) injury.

This is a bad tear. It has to be because top side for McL tears is usually 8 weeks but they immediately put him on season ending IR, so this is more than just a grade 3 MCL tear. There is probably other damage. For a guy who depends on solid plants and cuts this is not good news. He may NEVER be the same after something that devastating. In any case, I'll let someone else take that risk unless I can get him cheap.

This is a bad tear. It has to be because top side for McL tears is usually 8 weeks but they immediately put him on season ending IR, so this is more than just a grade 3 MCL tear. There is probably other damage. For a guy who depends on solid plants and cuts this is not good news. He may NEVER be the same after something that devastating. In any case, I'll let someone else take that risk unless I can get him cheap.

I've been playing FF for 23 years now I think? I've been to this rodeo before.

Darkwa for Langford, waivers.

It wasn't an easy decision, either. I feel like Darkwa had really started to bond with the rest of my team, for the one week that I had him. His 23 yards was really promising, too.

Darkwa for Langford, waivers.

It wasn't an easy decision, either. I feel like Darkwa had really started to bond with the rest of my team, for the one week that I had him. His 23 yards was really promising, too.

Bad tailbone bruise. I dropped him but if he plays I will pick back up to stash.

One league I picked up Williams and didn't even have to drop Hyde to get him. Now I have Ingram, Williams, Hyde, Gore, and McFadden. I can only start 3 so I think package 2 for a WR1.

Thinking about Bridgewater for Cutler. I have Bortles but am still scrambling for a backup after dropping Carr in a panic move and not being able to get him back.

Don't

Eh, I have Ertz as well...who equally sucks as much as Ebron and Davis.

I am trying to trade a RB to the guy who has Gronk and Olsen.

Ebron for V. Davis. I am taking a flyer.

Don't

Co-sign with H-man on this one. Ebron produces good numbers when healthy.

I dropped Crowell for Langford this week.

I'm dropping Keenan Allen as soon as I heard he was on IR.

But to get Langford I had to drop Hyde, and I wanted the RB more. I still have a shot at Floyd for Allen today so it could all work out.

In my other league I dropped Amendola for DeAngelo Williams, and I dropped Delanie Walker for Ben Watson.

Golden Tate. Buh-bye.

I think I might be following your lead on this one. I had high hopes for him, but has been nothing but a weekly disappointment. 15th in the league in targets w/ 68. 40 rec 377yds, 1 TD, 1 fumble. Pathetic.

Carlos Hyde...I tried to give you a home as long as possible, but OUT this week, then a BYE, then match ups against SEATTLE and then ARIZONA...take care friend!

Carlos Hyde...I tried to give you a home as long as possible, but OUT this week, then a BYE, then match ups against SEATTLE and then ARIZONA...take care friend!

Dropped him for Langford