Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Entire Team Tradable

I agree with releasing the temp and replacing with WW. I'd enjoy ruling over his franchise diseased corpse for a few years.

it's quite a shabby team but I have some initial ideas for my style of rebuild.

it starts with identifying my top notch player................................ fuck. rebuild over.

i like a challenge.

my guess is CB preyed on some dumb owners and has had it easy for a few years. did he win last year? I could quite possibly have that crapo team in the playoffs this season

i like a challenge.

my guess is CB preyed on some dumb owners and has had it easy for a few years. did he win last year? I could quite possibly have that crapo team in the playoffs this season

I've had the best team 4 years straight. Record, points, all-play record, power ranking, etc. But only won 2 titles, due to some fly by night flavor of the week getting me twice come playoff time. Now my roster is well past it's super power peak, which means I'm only 35% better than whoever considers themselves the second best team in my league.

But I won't allow you to call these guys "dumb owners"......That would be like allowing you to call Justin Gatlin and Tyson Gay slow. They just look slow next to peak Usain Bolt. But they are all faster than anyone you'll ever know.........I mean, I get it. But it's not fair to label anyone against the standards my organization has established.

I agree with releasing the temp and replacing with WW. I'd enjoy ruling over his franchise diseased corpse for a few years.

I've had the best team 4 years straight. Record, points, all-play record, power ranking, etc. But only won 2 titles, due to some fly by night flavor of the week getting me twice come playoff time. Now my roster is well past it's super power peak, which means I'm only 35% better than whoever considers themselves the second best team in my league.

But I won't allow you to call these guys "dumb owners"......That would be like allowing you to call Justin Gatlin and Tyson Gay slow. They just look slow next to peak Usain Bolt. But they are all faster than anyone you'll ever know.........I mean, I get it. But it's not fair to label anyone against the standards my organization has established.

You probably have had the best team 4 years running because anytime someone comes in this league that actually know what the f*ck they are doing you start calling them temp and replace them with someone you probably know you are better than. Which in result keeps giving you championship runs, which causes you to brainwash yourself into thinking you are some kind of fantasy guru when all you really are is a d-bag with a keyboard and wifi.

If you guys want this to be actually be competitive team again I would love to manage it for years to come, but everytime I come on this forum cbfalcon is speaking of replacing the temp or I see something along the lines of replacing me, which is fine but I would just like to know because I have already been dedicating time to this team. I'm not the type of fantasy player than runs 20 different teams, I have been running only one (CCDL) and a few weeks of DFS. I decided last year I wanted to start managing two dynasty teams instead of one, and I stumble into this. So just let me know so I can get news plans for the upcoming season.

I'd love to stay in the league and actually give cbfalcon a reason to want me out, since he wouldn't be able to claim he is the "best" anymore. :wave:

You probably have had the best team 4 years running because anytime someone comes in this league that actually know what the f*ck they are doing you start calling them temp and replace them with someone you probably know you are better than. Which in result keeps giving you championship runs, which causes you to brainwash yourself into thinking you are some kind of fantasy guru when all you really are is a d-bag with a keyboard and wifi.

If you guys want this to be actually be competitive team again I would love to manage it for years to come, but everytime I come on this forum cbfalcon is speaking of replacing the temp or I see something along the lines of replacing me, which is fine but I would just like to know because I have already been dedicating time to this team. I'm not the type of fantasy player than runs 20 different teams, I have been running only one (CCDL) and a few weeks of DFS. I decided last year I wanted to start managing two dynasty teams instead of one, and I stumble into this. So just let me know so I can get news plans for the upcoming season.

I'd love to stay in the league and actually give cbfalcon a reason to want me out, since he wouldn't be able to claim he is the "best" anymore. :wave:

90sbaby,

For what it's worth I enjoyed that rant and I'm sure you could do good things with the team.. I'm also not trying to steal the team from you i just had expressed desire to get into this league a few times in the past when people were on the verge of leaving. As far as I'm concerned it's your team I'm just disappointed no one contacted me when it became available. I have a pretty long track record at this site and with some of these guys.

But as for your assertion that CB wants peole like you out who know what they are doing and would rather have people who he knows he is better than... well, in this case that simply wouldn't be true if history is any indication of our skill levels.

cbfalcon has zero say in who is and who isn't in the league. he's just a little 5 footer dude in the frame of a girl, with a mouth of epic proportions. It's one of the things that make him so charming.

You got to have thick skin, because he can talk smack with the best of them. unlike some leagues that claim they talk smack and blah blah, this league really is just as much about talking smack as it is being active and competitive.

Since cbfalcons team is all retiring or on their 2nd or 3rd ACL tear, talking smack is all that franchise will be good for, for the foreseeable future.

90sbaby,

For what it's worth I enjoyed that rant and I'm sure you could do good things with the team.. I'm also not trying to steal the team from you i just had expressed desire to get into this league a few times in the past when people were on the verge of leaving. As far as I'm concerned it's your team I'm just disappointed no one contacted me when it became available. I have a pretty long track record at this site and with some of these guys.

But as for your assertion that CB wants peole like you out who know what they are doing and would rather have people who he knows he is better than... well, in this case that simply wouldn't be true if history is any indication of our skill levels.

Your respect for the temp has me questioning your value to the league. Now I'm thinking that once we remove him, we may need to open that team up to 3-4 owners, have them make their cases, vote, etc.

cbfalcon has zero say in who is and who isn't in the league. he's just a little 5 footer dude in the frame of a girl, with a mouth of epic proportions. It's one of the things that make him so charming.

You got to have thick skin, because he can talk smack with the best of them. unlike some leagues that claim they talk smack and blah blah, this league really is just as much about talking smack as it is being active and competitive.

Since cbfalcons team is all retiring or on their 2nd or 3rd ACL tear, talking smack is all that franchise will be good for, for the foreseeable future.

1. I am the Die Nasty El Padrino. Whatever "say in who is in this league" I don't have on paper, I can take via blood anytime I'd like.

2. The beauty of this machine I've built is this: Even if every player I have age 28 or older dies tomorrow, I'd still have the best team in this league. Combine the turn of the century Miami Hurricanes with the current Alabama run, and that's but a microcosm of the way my franchise just reloads and hits you with wave after wave after wave. Accept it.

can we put this to a vote?

ww you want to be partners if they stick you?I don't know how long I'll be around, but I will still handle the money so it doesn't fold.

we will have 2 1st round picks, you can make them both, god knows I haven't a clue

I like the fact you're part of the league. I wasn't trying to rock the boat just thought one of you ass clowns would have reached out when big blue left.. :D

I like the fact you're part of the league. I wasn't trying to rock the boat just thought one of you ass clowns would have reached out when big blue left.. :D

We'll get you in!

did i get this train wreck of a team yet? I need to start wheeling and dealing so I can make the playoffs this season

Given the recent revelations that 90sbaby appears to be in the klan, I say we give him the boot.

The DNDL hates all colors and creeds equally.

Given the recent revelations that 90sbaby appears to be in the klan, I say we give him the boot.

The DNDL hates all colors and creeds equally.

:clap:

The temp temped well. It's enough for us to consider him as maybe a 2nd alternative if nobody wins the vote between WhiteWonder and some other possibilities.

The temp temped well. It's enough for us to consider him as maybe a 2nd alternative

your respect for the temp has me questioning your value to the league

your respect for the temp has me questioning your value to the league

The fact that I am getting called a racist and possibly getting replaced by a guy with the name WhiteWonder has me questioning the logic of everyone in this league.

• Like 1

The fact that I am getting called a racist and possibly getting replaced by a guy with the name WhiteWonder has me questioning the logic of everyone in this league.

you havn't been around long enough to know the backstory for the name. I would change it if I could but I am now known as WW to most.

(it was my nickname for Wayne Chrebet as a young Jets fan and when I discovered this place)

you havn't been around long enough to know the backstory for the name. I would change it if I could but I am now known as WW to most.

(it was my nickname for Wayne Chrebet as a young Jets fan and when I discovered this place)

I don't know man, still sounds pretty racist to me.

I don't know man, still sounds pretty racist to me.

whatever you say, honkey

Because "Green Lantern" would have REALLY been racist. :lol:

Because "Green Lantern" would have REALLY been racist. :lol:

:overhead:

at a position of black dudes, my 14 year old self thought it was funny to call him the white wonder. a term of endearment, like black people using the N word. :music_guitarred:

Jets fan

'splains so much :(

Did you guys vote me in yet? I have work to do on this team

I was not all that impressed with the job that the temp did last year. I know he wanted to dismantle the team and build for the future. But I don't think he fielded a full team his last couple of games. I don't want the Philadelphia 76ers in our league.

I think the off season is the time the best time for vetting a new owner. So, I'm all for opening it up for a vote.

~League Champion

I was not all that impressed with the job that the temp did last year. I know he wanted to dismantle the team and build for the future. But I don't think he fielded a full team his last couple of games. I don't want the Philadelphia 76ers in our league.

I think the off season is the time the best time for vetting a new owner. So, I'm all for opening it up for a vote.

~League Fibber

Little fixer upper for ya.

and I agree

I don't even want to deal with it anymore, you guys are a headache. I unlinked the franchise from my username. Best of luck.

I wanted to join this league but I have to be fair and tell you guys that nineties baby would be a much better asset

I don't even want to deal with it anymore, you guys are a headache. I unlinked the franchise from my username. Best of luck.

Much too sensitive for this league.

I'm not to sensitive, just pretty annoyed. I've been accused of being racist by mobb which is what started this anyway and sabotaging last season by you, which really pisses me off because I was going to pay $50 for a team that CLEARLY has no chance to win or even get a high score. I had some injuries last season preventing me from fielding a full line up as well as some confusion about your free agency in this league both of which were one time mistakes, no big deal. It is especially annoying because before all this voting was brought up I had built a draft board specifically for this league. I also don't want to worry about if my spot is safe in the league season-to-season when I'm working on a rebuild and am paying $50 every year. I can't win with you guys, you don't want me in the league I'm not going to force it. No hard feelings WhiteWonder, I don't have any beef towards you at all even though prior posts might suggest I do. Best of luck with the team.

i'll be in the playoffs this season.

I think he isn't sensitive enough. We need more tittybabies that can't handle things, because they do a splendid job of keeping the drama going :thumbsup:

I think he isn't sensitive enough. We need more tittybabies that can't handle things, because they do a splendid job of keeping the drama going :thumbsup:

:)