Sign in to follow this  
Niner49er

Anyone starting Red Rifle tonight on TNF?

I am starting him, a tad reluctantly over Matty Ice, but I think Dalton's ceiling is too great to pass up.

I know last year he threw for 86 yds and 3 INT's against Cleveland, and he typically puts up bad numbers in primetime matchups, but have to believe this year will be different with no Haden to contend with and better weapons at his disposal. Any other Dalton owners on the fence about starting him on TNF tonight?

Who ya benchin for Dalton?

No one, hes my main man after Romo got hurt. My other option was Tannehill for Andys Bye but hes on the trash pile when I pick someone better up.

No one, hes my main man after Romo got hurt. My other option was Tannehill for Andys Bye but hes on the trash pile when I pick someone better up.

Gotcha. Yeah, I'm nervous about starting him, mainly because of friggin TNF games. Plus I have AJ, who I feel good about because he can still have good numbers even if Dalton goes back to Bad Andy.

If Bad Andy shows up, it will be tough the next couple days. I'm playing the Brady owner this week, and can't leave QB points on the bench.

Sitting him for Ben as well. Also have AJ Green but like franknbeans said....Thursday night spotlight, short week, Hill should run forever, seems like more risk than Ben.

Andy is still a great play though

Likely sitting him for Ben as well. I think the clincher is in his last 4 against Cleveland:

Yds TDs Int

117 0 1

86 0 3

93 3 2

206 0 1

No Haden should help, but they might see some rain if that matters.

Cincy Homer: own Matty Ice too as well as Green. Really struggling with this one. The weather is great (65 at kick) and no rain likely. The talk all week is feeding it to Hill, which I could see. I dunno. I guess I am rolling Dalton and definitely Green.

Not sure yet got him or cam

Went back and forth settled on red hot Andy Dalton

Started him in one league and had Eifert going in another. Sadly, in the third I started Jeremy Hill. :doh:

Good call from you , this past summer you kept saying he would rebound and you are right .