Sign in to follow this  
phins1921

Please help , was just offered Stevie Johnson for Jarvis Landry

I have laundry and have no desire to trade him but wondering if Johnson will be putting up Keenan Allen numbers? I don't think I do this deal at all but just asking for opinions that's all.

I have laundry and have no desire to trade him but wondering if Johnson will be putting up Keenan Allen numbers? I don't think I do this deal at all but just asking for opinions that's all.

No I would not do this deal .

seems like an even steven, so I wouldn't do it, for what purpose?

Umm no dude do not trade landry.

He wasnt trading Landry. He was trading Laundry. you know... Vladimir Laundry? I'd make that deal.

but seriously Landry has looked decent. he appears to be getting a lot of targets. If that offense gets their act together (and the signs suggest they are starting to) He may be a guy you dont wanna let go.

That being said, Stevie Johnson is looking like a good pickup if you can get him. I just wouldn't pay the price of Landry to do it.

There's a reason Keenan Allen was starting and Johnson wasn't. I personally would be surprised if he puts up 80% of Allen's numbers. I would rather have Landry, particularly if it's PPR.

No I would not do this deal .

You will rarely hear me say this....I agree with weepaws

i would take stevie for some laundry.... lol

ok, but for real, until stevie proves himself, there is no reason to even try to trade for him.

He actually is now offering me Stefon Diggs and Greg Olsen for Landry and his choice of either Willie Snead or James Jones. This trade offer I'm considering more seriously

He actually is now offering me Stefon Diggs and Greg Olsen for Landry and his choice of either Willie Snead or James Jones. This trade offer I'm considering more seriously

Make either of those trades asap!! Diggs is special in a good way and Olsen is a top 2-3 tight end....

• Like 1

Make either of those trades asap!! Diggs is special in a good way and Olsen is a top 2-3 tight end....

Diggs and Olsen for Landry and anyone else is a steal. Taco status trade, may even get vetoed, but accept it right away. Like right now...not after you respond...RIGHT NOW.

• Like 1

I totally agree. I have been trying to get Olsen from him for weeks and now it looks like I might be able to get him. He is been begging me for Landry and well I think this would be a good deal and would definitely help my team.

There is no question about it , this is a steal for you , now stop waiting and do this deal .

• Like 1

Just all night update everybody has changed his mind instead of giving me Stefon Diggs and offered me Alan Hearns where my choice of him or Stevie Johnson for Landry.

Just all night update everybody has changed his mind instead of giving me Stefon Diggs and offered me Alan Hearns where my choice of him or Stevie Johnson for Landry.

Wouldn't do that. He offered up Diggs and that I'd what it should take at this point. If not, just keep Landry. He is not trading from a position of power since clearly he is the one invested in trading for your player, Landry. Reject his offer and make him come back with diggs.