Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Chicago at San Diego: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Bears: WR Eddie Royal, RB Matt Forte, S Harold Jones-Quartey, ILB Shea McClellin (knee), C Hroniss Grassu, OT Tayo Fabuluje, DT Ziggy Hood

Chargers: TE Ladarius Green, S Darrell Stuckey, DE Corey Liuget, ILB Manti Te'o, LT King Dunlap, LG Orlando Frankin

Cmon bears! I need to set the Gould standard tonite with 11 points. 300 4tds from Cutty would help in a dif league as well.

Taking a gamble and going Dontrelle Inman over Woodhead,please fantasy gods let this be the right move.

Is ka'deem carey worth picking up for a speculative add? Theyre saying he's getting the start tonight.

I just heard that and myself....got Langford going....wtf!!?

I'm hurting at Rb. Just traded away Ivory and gore and now I just lost Lewis. Is he worth grabbing for next week? I would have to drop David Johnson

I like how there was no talk whatsoever about Carey getting the start. Thanks Bears!!!

i didn't hear about this until about 2 minutes until game time... figured I just wasn't paying attention. This is gonna kill me in DFS. My own fault for taking the chance I guess

i didn't hear about this until about 2 minutes until game time... figured I just wasn't paying attention. This is gonna kill me in DFS. My own fault for taking the chance I guess

I was being sarcastic, I only heard the same time you did. I didn't have any choice, he was my only option. Bears sure screwed everybody.

Good for all you focks that screwed Forte owners like me

The NFL needs to fine the Bears for publishing misleading info. These guys ony make the big money because of fantasy and they screw us every time they can.

Leveon Bell and Big Ben owner here, I think I've been screwed enough.

Cack, can't even recall Gould ever missing a FG, now I need him and there it is.

Missed field goal is karma for bears for publishing misleading info. Need 4 points to win and have Gordon on the bench.

Leveon Bell and Big Ben owner here, I think I've been screwed enough.

Charles and Forte in one league. Bell in another

I didn't screw anyone. I had the last waiver position and got Langford. The stupid part is that the guy with second-to-last waiver (same record, but 7 less total points on the season) got D Williams. :mad: So, anyone could have had either of them.

What's even more aggravating is that he was ahead of me JUST UNTIL he needed Charcandrick West, then he was ahead of me again JUST UNTIL he needed D Williams. Talk about fluke. Not sure why the cellar dwellars are asleep at the wheel.

Nice run by Langford. He has such a great burst. He really is the future of not only the Bears, but...dare I say...the NFL?

Bears need to run Langford 40+ times tonight. :doublethumbsup:

I didn't screw anyone. I had the last waiver position and got Langford. The stupid part is that the guy with second-to-last waiver (same record, but 7 less total points on the season) got D Williams. :mad: So, anyone could have had either of them.

What's even more aggravating is that he was ahead of me JUST UNTIL he needed Charcandrick West, then he was ahead of me again JUST UNTIL he needed D Williams. Talk about fluke. Not sure why the cellar dwellars are asleep at the wheel.

Just joking

It's basic strategy to get the other team looking at the wrong film, happens all the time. They want to win games not appease fantasy owners. If it were the other way around it would be a very different league.

Looks like Lanford and Carey will split. Sucks. Langford had the great catch, but other than that they both look good on runs. Cannibalize each other.

LMFAO! Yeah, I might be done with fantasy...this will be my fifth starter to go down in the first half of a game in a month on ONE team.

Didn't watch the 1st drive has Langford seen the field?

He had 1 carry for 3 yards on the first drive. He did well on the 2nd drive. Good running, and had a GREAT diving catch for 33 yards.

LMFAO! Yeah, I might be done with fantasy...this will be my fifth starter to go down in the first half of a game in a month on ONE team.

Can you post your roster so that the rest of us know who to avoid?

Looks like Lanford and Carey will split. Sucks. Langford had the great catch, but other than that they both look good on runs. Cannibalize each other.

I think Langford's the main guy now. He only came out at the end of that last drive for a breather.