Sign in to follow this  
Fearsome

Who's benching their Broncos?

Thomas, Sanders, Davis, Daniels, Hillman and Anderson...And anyone desperate enough to be an Osweiller owner.

Who has the stones to bench them? Especially Thomas and Sanders.

I am a Thomas owner that went WR/WR on draft day and also have Dez (shockingly I am 7-3 thanks to Brady :banana: ). I am starting Dez this week and play in a standard WR/TE combo league so I have Eifert and Olsen as well. Last week I started Eifert and benched Olsen and got lucky. Thinking of benching Thomas and starting the two TE's opposite Dez.

Thoughts?

I own D Thomas on two teams and I'm rolling with him .

I am tempted to bench McManus, but Brock seemed to move the ball a bit. I can see them moving down the field and then getting stopped in the red zone once the field shrinks. So now I am second guessing the move. Plus I don't really have anyone to drop for a second kicker.

That 1pt that he scored last week killed me.

I'm starting Hillman and Emanuell Sanders. Luckily they're playing vs. CHI. Not sure about weather. I think he's actually an upgrade over Peyton so what's not to like? In one league I'm even considering Brock as my QB. He could surprise. I think the fact that he got some p.t. last week can only help his comfort level. Did I mention they're playing CHI?

I'm not sure Osweiller is that much of a drop off from Manning as you might think.

Safeties were really cheating on receivers because Manning was not a threat to beat them deep.

Broncos mainly went short crossing routes as a result but recently defenses were even taking that away.

At least Osweiller has a live arm. In 1-2 weeks we'll have a better idea of what the Broncos have with him.

Latimer is far from a sure thing, but he has spent a lot of time with Osweiller:

Demaryius Thomas led all receivers with eight targets from Osweiler……..Behind Thomas, tight end Vernon Davis and receiver Cody Latimer tied for the second-most targets (four each).

http://www.milehighreport.com/2015/11/17/9746254/brock-osweiler-fantasy-add-broncos-qb-and-other-fantasy-targets-for

Osweiler’s worked with Green and Cody Latimer so much in training camp, their chemistry is easy to see. As is the youngster’s comfortability with running the offense and being the leader when he’s on the field.

http://bsndenver.com/brock-osweiler-making-most-of-make-or-break-preseason/

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-miss-plays/0ap3000000379303/Pre-Wk-2-Can-t-Miss-Play-Welcome-to-Denver-Latimer

Osweiler has a CANNON arm. I see a few deep ball chances for Thomas to win those 50/50 balls that Peyton couldn't get down the field. I don't own any of the WR's on Denver, but if I did, I would probably still lean toward starting them. Osweiler can't be any worse than Manning recently.

Agree I think the Broncos are going to try to establish a run game , try .

I picked up the big O on waivers to replace Brees who is on his bye. I figure what the heck he has some good people to throw to and my other choices were Smith or Hasselbeck.🙏🏻

In two leagues:

DT - no way I'm benching him

McManus - dropped for Santos

DEF - starting them over CAR this week

Oz is an upgrade over manning. He can actually move in the pocket and can throw the deepball, unlike manning you only threw lame ducks.

Manning was awful. Now you can start your Broncos again.

I've been begging for a Manning benching all year. I dropped Manning in one league 3 weeks ago and nobody picked him up.

• Like 1

I picked up the big O on waivers to replace Brees who is on his bye. I figure what the heck he has some good people to throw to and my other choices were Smith or Hasselbeck.🙏🏻

Same here. Oddly enough, I have a good feeling about Osweiler against the Bears. I would hope for 250 yards passing and 2 tds with 30 yards rushing.

Same here. Oddly enough, I have a good feeling about Osweiler against the Bears. I would hope for 250 yards passing and 2 tds with 30 yards rushing.

Jesus, I need to go to Vegas.

Called it on the nose except for the rushing yards!

He looked pretty good, but it was the bears. He will have tougher competition if he stays in as starter.