Sign in to follow this  
Mr Neil

Anyone rolling with Osweiler?

I have Dalton but can't see starting him in Arizona against that D. Best options are Mariota and Osweiler. I think Osweiler may surprise a lot of people and really get D Thomas going with his cannon of an arm against a weak defense. What's the consensus here?

Screw consensus, roll the dice. Consensus is pretty much always wrong half the time. Hes got weapons and can throw. theres 3td potential right there.

I like the move , two of the last three games have been Daltons worst , now he is playing a very good pass Def I would do it , that would be a very good and skillful move .

I like the move , two of the last three games have been Daltons worst , now he is playing a very good pass Def I would do it , that would be a very good and skillful move .

Unless Dalton outscores him, how skillful was it then? :dunno: this running gag of yours is strange, its hard to tell whats trolling and whats not. I cant tell if your making fun of people who think guessing right on speculaton is skillfull or not. Yes I like the move, dalton has been trash. Just like Luck was trash and facing the impenetrable Broncos D and ran circles around them. Could have flipped a coin and should have.

I would start Dalton. I don't think they can drop more balls this week. I do no want to start Oswieler, he will play game manager against his ex coach, who knows his tendencies.

I watched Oz play high school football and basketball here in Montana.....and have followed him closely since he was a high school "kid" (he never looked like a kid, lol).

Do not start him. Don't even think about it. Everyone is expecting too much of him. Give him time and experience.

I hope he succeeds but honestly......he's indecisive, reckless, and playing in winter weather in Chicago.

• Like 1

Maybe he a better player than he was in high school.

Ouch.......

But I plan to start him over Hoyer (I know, concussed) in one league and Winston in another.

Maybe he a better player than he was in high school.

He was a great QB in high school but let's face it.....it was in Montana. He started 15 games in college and has never started an NFL game. Elway drafted him because he thought he had potential....not because he was polished and ready to start in the NFL.

I just don't foresee the passing game exploding this week. He's a good runner with size (a white Cam Newton? lol) ....I could see him vulturing a goal line TD and maybe getting a few yards on scrambles.

I think Sanchez has a big week. Still like Osweiler and think he's gonna make the decision very hard on the team to go back to Manning. 6'4 240 was a 2nd round draft pick and has had a few years to really learn the game.

Great, now the first TD Brock throws we will have Bobby in here bragging that he called Brock as the next great QB.

He looked fairly lost for a guy who's been sitting on the sidelines holding a clipboard for the last few years. Studying behind Peyton Manning no less.

Watching the kid play last week gave me a personal appreciation for the job Derek Carr did last season.

• Like 1

I think Sanchez has a big week. Still like Osweiler and think he's gonna make the decision very hard on the team to go back to Manning. 6'4 240 was a 2nd round draft pick and has had a few years to really learn the game.

Brock isn't the "little" 6'4" you portray him as, he is a 6'8" power forward playing qb...

With regard to the running game (important for play-action and roll-out success, assuming Brock can do that and hit a guy with the ball), it looks like another case of "very stoppable force meets easily movable object." Denver is 29th in adjusted line yards, and CHI is 32nd in Adjusted line yards allowed. CHI is at home and 18th in pass defense DVOA - not terrible, and I think their defense has has been improving over the season as they and their personnel usage adjust to their new scheme.

The salient point is this: The DEN OL is absolutely terrible in pass protection. Every man is an island there. They started the season poorly, their chemistry was "atrocious" a quarter through the season, and they still showed very poor chemistry last week.

I"d also want to know about the wind conditions expected on Sunday. But anyway, I'd quickly start Fitzpatrick instead, or Sanchez.

Great, now the first TD Brock throws we will have Bobby in here bragging that he called Brock as the next great QB.

I'm not saying he's the next great QB but I'm saying he's gonna put up some nice numbers. He might throw some licks but he's gonna throw up some nice fantasy numbers. He has Thomas and Sanders and has a big arm. If you're in a 2WB league he's a must add.

I think Hillman in ppr could have a good game .

Can't be any worse than Peyton has.

This is a given.

Now, the question is he worth starting over QBs like Winston, Hasselbeck or Bridgwater??

This is a given.

Now, the question is he worth starting over QBs like Winston, Hasselbeck or Bridgwater??

Percent IMO his ceiling is way higher. Thise 3 QBs are okay but Sanders being out hurts him a ton this week. So now it's a toss up but I still like his ceiling more.