Sign in to follow this  
Magnificent Bastard

Josh Gordon

Next year if he plays he will be a buzzy pick anywhere between rnd 4-10 depending on hype. id rather not spend a keep on him but hes worth a stash.

High risk, but (potentially) high upside. It's no guarantee he's even reinstated for next season. I have him in a Dynasty, but I'll see how this offseason plays out before deciding whether to keep him or not.

I think high upside might be overrated which this guy .

High risk, but (potentially) high upside. It's no guarantee he's even reinstated for next season. I have him in a Dynasty, but I'll see how this offseason plays out before deciding whether to keep him or not.

How is it high risk to throw someone on your roster. Assuming you don't really need the roster space, sure, why not? What i've read recently on him has been positive.

It's certainly not "high risk" to throw him on your roster if you don't need the space, and he has the talent. But I don't see him having another productive season again, ever. You just don't go away from the game for this long and come back and dominate, especially at a position as volatile as WR. For a similar reason I don't see Victor Cruz ever returning to form.

It's certainly not "high risk" to throw him on your roster if you don't need the space, and he has the talent. But I don't see him having another productive season again, ever. You just don't go away from the game for this long and come back and dominate, especially at a position as volatile as WR. For a similar reason I don't see Victor Cruz ever returning to form.

It's hard for me to think of a worse analogy than the circumstances surrounding Josh Gordon and Victor Cruz.

I remember these types of posts when I drafted him last year for $1... Thought he was a steal.... Yea didn't work out so well. Regardless, if your out of contention, why not? Start stashing keepers and building opp's for next year depending upon your league rules. Everyone will ignore him and by mid year he will breakout somewhere.... But if this kid sneezes in the wrong direction he will be done in the league.

I think you trade him if you can. If it's past the deadline, yeah let him swim in the sea. There are too many question marks - QB, coach, OC, the overall quality of the team - to really justify holding that long.