Sign in to follow this  
murf74

Derek Carr

Tell me about it. I started his sorry butt over Rivers. That's what I get for bothering with rankings. But I thought the matchup was better.

Carr vs Detroit or Rivers vs KC (who has been pretty good lately)

Nothing worse than starting QB with single digits on a great matchup

A pretender

You guys and your recency bias. 21/6 TD and a 101 QBR Rating from a 2nd year quarterback on a rebuilding team. That's like the opposite of a pretender.

Tell me about it. I started his sorry butt over Rivers. That's what I get for bothering with rankings. But I thought the matchup was better.

Carr vs Detroit or Rivers vs KC (who has been pretty good lately)

Did the same exact thing. Bench Rivers and played Carr. Had a gut feeling it wasn't a smart idea since Rivers has been pretty good this year. But fed into the hype of Carr and the matchup against one of the worst defenses this year.

• Like 1

David Carr hasn't played in the league for awhile, but the way Derek played it's fitting to call him David.

David Carr hasn't played in the league for awhile, but the way Derek played it's fitting to call him David.

Lol oops

Lol... it was just one of those games. Darius Slay is a bad-ass cornerback, and he hounded Coop the entire game causing a few key drops. Drops that would have kept drives alive. This wouldn't necessarily be a factor, but the Raider defense was again nickel and dimed to death and lost the TOP battle 36 minutes to 23 minutes. Not that the kid did much in those 23 minutes, lol...

This team cannot win without running the football, of which it absolutely cannot do out of the shotgun. Musgrave needs to put the offense into the Power I more often, of which Carr had big success running play action. But the team chooses to line up primarily in shotgun formations, even in short yardage situations. A lot of this is on Musgrave, but Carr had his share of mistakes today as well. Bottom line, just one of those games. Be a nice opportunity to buy low actually.

You guys and your recency bias. 21/6 TD and a 101 QBR Rating from a 2nd year quarterback on a rebuilding team. That's like the opposite of a pretender.

Oh my soul , just relax Francis .

I am cutting him. If I need a backup again I will never trust him. EVER.

Oh my soul , just relax Francis .

Uh, that really didn't seem like I was being out of sorts – was merely conveying his body of work over the season far outweighs a this week's dismal performance and it's silly to overreact. The same goes for Bortles.

I am cutting him. If I need a backup again I will never trust him. EVER.

That seems rather rash given how few QB's are putting up consistent 30+ point weeks. He's outscored Brady the past 4 weeks.

That seems rather rash given how few QB's are putting up consistent 30+ point weeks. He's outscored Brady the past 4 weeks.

I can't stand to be burnt like this. It effects me the rest of the year.

I benched Wilson for Carr , now that's bad luck right ?

I benched Wilson for Carr , now that's bad luck right ?

Every league deserves a weepaws that makes these decisions.

Amen.

Well, Rivers didn't fare much better so you can't cry about that. I picked up Manziel just in case for next week- v. Ravens secondary at home. I may bench Carr and play the match up.

Kids a baller. He's having a few bad games and if Cooper catches that slant add another 80 yards to his total with a TD. Crabtree also had a catch that would have moved the chains that wasn't reviewed. The hold in the end zone didn't help. I think they will let Carr lose this next few games, he's not getting enough volume. He's gonna be a top 10 fantasy QB for years to come.

Well, I dropped Carr to pick up Winston, so I guess that is my answer.

what do you think about Carr this week @ Tennessee? Either him or Romo.

I'm in the same boat over hear. No clue what to do...

What are owners doing with Carr vs Denver and the next 3 weeks in general?

Denver, Bye, Houston.

I'm thinking of going Foles/Smith, Carr has been terrific.

Struggling... Carr has been great this year but might sit vs DEN but my other QB is Wilson (yuk) Maybe carr lights up the "no fly zone"? Hell the Cubs won the world series so ya never know

What are owners doing with Carr vs Denver and the next 3 weeks in general?

Denver, Bye, Houston.

I'm thinking of going Foles/Smith, Carr has been terrific.

Struggling... Carr has been great this year but might sit vs DEN but my other QB is Wilson (yuk) Maybe carr lights up the "no fly zone"? Hell the Cubs won the world series so ya never know

Playing Rivers over Carr...because I dumped Wilson. Trusted that chump last week against a weak defense and he just is too beat up right now. Perhaps he will pull off another great late season run...but it won't be on my team.

Hard to trust Wilson over Carr right now...even with that tough matchup for Carr.

This is usual is the choice of dropping g some project or handcuff for a streamer.

Wilson like Sho says is a no go for me. To see him play tells the tale, he's not running well and he's taking pressure even from a mediocre rush like the Saints'.

If you have a reliable QB2 congrats. After that it's Foles.... Keenum, Kessler, Kaep, Fitz, Tanny... everybody is looking at the same scraps.

Foles could be good though, vs Jax, that one is tempting.