Sign in to follow this  
SaintsInDome2006

SNF: Denver vs New England: In-Game Discussion

He was 5-11 his first year and started 0-2 in his second - he was pretty much on the hot seat if the Patriots didn't show progress. Then Bledsoe got hurt and Brady took over - that's when the wins started piling up.

No, you're very wrong.

No, you're very wrong.

Pretty solid, in-depth feedback there...a week later.

In fact, the facts are the Pats dropped from 8-8 in 1999 under Carrol to 5-11 in Belicheat's first season in 2000. In his second season, 2001, they started 0-2. In that week 2 loss, Bledsoe got hurt and Brady took over. The rest is, as they say, history.

I'm sure the Pats have film on this if you need to see it to believe it.

• Like 1

Pretty solid, in-depth feedback there...a week later.

In fact, the facts are the Pats dropped from 8-8 in 1999 under Carrol to 5-11 in Belicheat's first season in 2000. In his second season, 2001, they started 0-2. In that week 2 loss, Bledsoe got hurt and Brady took over. The rest is, as they say, history.

I'm sure the Pats have film on this if you need to see it to believe it.

none of that is debated dummy...Belicheck was not on the hot seat.

Thanks for the insight Mr. Kraft.

none of that is debated dummy...Belicheck was not on the hot seat.

I have to agree. Kraft went out and handpicked belichick. He'd been wanting him for years and even gave up considerable compensation to the Jets to steal him away. No way he was going to walk away from him until he's had every chance to succeed

This thread was hillarious, watching that worms guy and djgb meltdown. If anyone hasnt read through it, I recommend starting from the beginning. It's really funny. I wish they would post during all the Patriot games from now on.

Ok, then who's making the All Pro roster from the Broncos?

Also, nobody.

Just cause Manning fell off cliff doesn't mean the other guys all of sudden suck. Sure they probably not going to be on All Pro team but that's cause don't have QB at least yet. Big Fella is looking better. Thomas and Sanders are two top 15 maybe top 10. Patriots don't have top 20-25 WR. LaFell should but he is worthless piece of crap and catches like wearing boxing gloves. Right now it's not even freaking close either. Just look at RB and WR. You add Gronk and Edelman back and gets little closer but still Broncos more talent.

Broncos

RB: Anderson, Hillman

WR: Thomas, Sanders

Patriots

RB: Blount, White

WR: Amendola, LaFell

If Pats don't get bye I don't like chances to do anything in playoffs. So let's talk winter stove baseball.......Sox signed Price and traded for probably best closer in Bigs Kimbrel.