Sign in to follow this  
SaintsInDome2006

SNF: Denver vs New England: In-Game Discussion

Yes let the hate glow through you. While you're teams struggle pitifully and your life falls to ruins at least you can still hate. Makes me smile

Perhaps I'm just igknowrant, but I think you meant to use "flow" there and not glow. But, whatever dude. You're still talking about yourself when you speak of hate and your life falling to ruin. YOUR Pats lost. It clearly eats at you and THIS make ME smile!

And wait...you'd smile at someone's life falling into ruin...someone you don't know...because they said bad things about your team...or about how you reacted to the refs on the internet?

Wow

You may take this bored a bit too seriously.

You just called someone a 12 year old and you pull this?

Your response to someone was fock you, and I'm belligerent?

Wow...you make zero sense and have no grasp on reality.

What an epic meltdown

I was relying on your entire posting history in saying that you are obstinate and not very bright. HTH

Childish???

I wanna be a Pats Fan! I'm trying to earn my stripes. It's gotta be a big ole conspiracy. Pats never lose! Pats Rule!

I would like to apologize to 12 year olds everywhere for comparing you to them

I was relying on your entire posting history in saying that you are obstinate and not very bright. HTH

I'll take that as a compliment coming from the guy who can't go a few posts without slinging crap at people who don't agree with him.

Yes more with the hate. Keep it flowing.

Umm, I'm not the one who said he would smile over another guy's life being in ruins.

The belligerent behavior...hate...childish behavior is all on you and your wormy buddy tonight.

You two should sleep it off

Rough night for you.

Umm, I'm not the one who said he would smile over another guy's life being in ruins.

The belligerent behavior...hate...childish behavior is all on you and your wormy buddy tonight.

You two should sleep it off

Rough night for you.

The tears of envy are delicious

The tears of envy are delicious

Umm...I'm pretty sure you're the guys who are crying tonight so that one doesn't make a lot of sense. Sleep it off. :)

Umm...I'm pretty sure you're the guys who are crying tonight so that one doesn't make a lot of sense. Sleep it off. :)

Not really cause we are still in the playoffs. A little pissed at how the refs were biased with key calls but it's whatever

Not really cause we are still in the playoffs. A little pissed at how the refs were biased with key calls but it's whatever

I was just shocked at how obvious it was. Broncos need something -- flag! Uh oh, Pats had a big play -- flag! One of those games that makes you wonder if it is all fixed

I have D Thomas who has ten targets and 0 rec , in a ppr league the other person is up by three points with no one left , I have D Thomas I need three more points it's a ppr league three points .

Yes lol yes 1 rec 36 yards that's four points I'm going to the playoffs with this team thank you Jesus .

Biased would be 10 penalties to 0 for 100+ yards againt one team. Kind of like the Denver Chicago game a week ago. In spite of the bias the Broncos still won.

it's rich to hear Pats fans complaining about phantom calls going againt them.. I would say the previous two weeks the teams that played against the Pats could say exactly the same thing.

It's awesome to see Pat fans complaining about the rules (for which they clearly do not understand) and the refs.

Classic.

Agreed.

After 10+ years of douchebaggery by the Pats overall combined with all the horsesh!t they pull at Foxboro with only the opponent's headsets going out, I've got zero tolerance for any of their fans whining about some aspect of the game being unfair.

Uncharacteristic game from the pats. They usually play more mistake free football, but they muffed a punt and they let guys get to the edge a bunch. I think they really felt the injuries tonight.

I was just shocked at how obvious it was. Broncos need something -- flag! Uh oh, Pats had a big play -- flag! One of those games that makes you wonder if it is all fixed

Only ones wondering that ate biased pats fans.

meh - Pats lost with their farm-team starting on the road against Denver.

I think the year GB won recently they had a ton of injuries to overcome too?

Here's the thing - if ever there was a "good" loss, this is it. NE should still win the division and get the bye and this takes the whole "undefeated" stuff off the table. NE can now focus on getting healthy (hopefully) and forcing new players to step up (which makes them even more valuable in post-season).

Sure, this Pats fan would have loved another undefeated run - but you need a lot of things to go right for you and it just wasn't happening health-wise for NE this year. Pressure is off -get healthy and make a post season run.

AND... it's officially "official", Brady > Manning - Costas just said so during the SNF half-time. Let me repeat that, Sunday Night Football just admitted Brady is better than Manning! BLAMO!

:banana:

AND... it's officially "official", Brady > Manning - Costas just said so during the SNF half-time. Let me repeat that, Sunday Night Football just admitted Brady is better than Manning! BLAMO!

Until.....................Manning starts again.

I think they were saying Ostweiler was the 2nd coming of Jeebus as well.

The question is: Would Manning have won that game last night?

The officiating was ridiculously favoring Denver. If Denver won straight up I could let it go and say great game... although CJ ran very well for a change. But, calls were ridiculously called against New England... and they looked the other way on many Denver penalties... for example a clear launch off your feet and target the head hit on Brady that was not called.

Enjoy your win Denver... If you are lucky enough, you will meet NE again in Foxboro... expect different results!

• Like 1

Right. Because the Pats have never been on the + receiving end of BS calls, incredibly crazy luck or any other nonsense. :)

You can't get more blatant than that in fixing an outcome

Like the tuck rule, mugging Rams WRs the entire Super Bowl, and the plethora of "Yeah buts" that the Pats carry with them and their "success".

Just saying. Its good :)

The officiating was ridiculously favoring Denver. If Denver won straight up I could let it go and say great game...

Ahhhh, but Denver DID win straight up. Look at the scoreboard.

The call on Gronk, and the D holding that negated the sack were pretty crap calls at crucial times. I think the Pats lost it though with the Gronk injury play. I can't believe that they didn't run it there. Run, Run, Pass, Punt. Barring a fumble, the worst case is they punt it away, Osweiller needs to drive them 75ish yards with no timeouts about 1:55 on the clock for a TD. At that point Osweiller had about 190 yards and a pick. With 2:36 and the timeout, he had less pressure. A lot of credit to Osweiller...he could be pretty good. Pats D played well, but a little too much running allowed. And bloody hell Demaryius I think you are costing me a win in 12 Geeks.

The call on Gronk, and the D holding that negated the sack were pretty crap calls at crucial times. I think the Pats lost it though with the Gronk injury play. I can't believe that they didn't run it there. Run, Run, Pass, Punt. Barring a fumble, the worst case is they punt it away, Osweiller needs to drive them 75ish yards with no timeouts about 1:55 on the clock for a TD. At that point Osweiller had about 190 yards and a pick. With 2:36 and the timeout, he had less pressure. A lot of credit to Osweiller...he could be pretty good. Pats D played well, but a little too much running allowed. And bloody hell Demaryius I think you are costing me a win in 12 Geeks.

The Pats made some mistakes with the clock at the end. Should've run a few more times like you said. Then taking that timeout when the Broncos got down around the goal line...Osweiler couldn't hear the play call, time was running down, Denver had no timeouts, then BB foolishly bails em out with a timeout. Very uncharacteristic.

Refs focked the Pats hard though, I'm still pissed about that. Did not feel like a legit win to me and I say that with all due respect to the Broncos

:dunno:

are the ref's actually rooting for DEN in all these games?

They were sure as hell trying to give Denver the win last night, and succeeded. Now is it a rooting interest or gambling or direction from the NFL? I don't know.

It's Bigfoot, Elvis, and the aliens! One big conspiracy to defraud the Pats.

Patsfan should sue!

They were sure as hell trying to give Denver the win last night, and succeeded. Now is it a rooting interest or gambling or direction from the NFL? I don't know.

Is Chris Harper included in this 'they'? The game completely changed after his fumble.

How about Matt Patricia? His #1 scoring defense gave up 30 and couldn't stop runs to the outside.

The calls in question were iffy calls. I'd rather see the refs let the guys play. But they weren't phantom calls. More ticky tac than anything. But they weren't the reason the Pats lost. Run defense and an untimely turnover were.

Pats still the class of the league and favorite to win it all. But Pats fans gotta cry about something. :cry:

Complaining about the defensive holding is the best.

Knowing both pats fans and their QB would have gone ape shiot if a guy held their WR in a crucial moment like that causing a sack.

Knowing both pats fans and their QB would have gone ape shiot if a guy held their WR in a crucial moment like that causing a sack.

Keyshawn Martin got focking mugged on the overtime drive, and Brady got sacked. But it's hardly worth mentioning with all the other sh!t calls and lack thereof in that game.

The funny thing is that Gronk did push off, and Chung did hold Demayius thomas. It's just that Gronk always pushes off, and dbs always redirect players the way Chung did.

:dunno:

are the ref's actually rooting for DEN in all these games?

Goodell makes 42 million a year. Wouldn't be surprised if he's paying refs. He is a scumbag after all.

Goodell makes 42 million a year. Wouldn't be surprised if he's paying refs. He is a scumbag after all.

You mean God-dell..... Dude makes me sick. Not a saints fan but still think it was bs what he did to all them a few years back

He is a piece o sheet

Honest question...i didn' watch the whole game last night, but was hearing watercooler talk that it appeared that officiating was "tilted" toward Denver...thoughts?