Sign in to follow this  
SaintsInDome2006

SNF: Denver vs New England: In-Game Discussion

Yep game was rigged. If you say it wasn't then you're lying

Nope. You'd just wouldn't be a blind azz Pat homer.

Nope. You'd just wouldn't be a blind azz Pat homer.

Oh really? Care to explain ALL the penalties on NE and yet hardly a dam thing on Denver? I can show you a ton. So go Fock off

So now... it's getting colder. Is it time to pull Anderson off the fantasy bench?

Not that it matters anyway. No Gronk, no Edelman, no Amendola, no Dion Lewis, no Nate Solder, no Jamie Collins, no Donta'e Hightower...yeah, it's over

So now... it's getting colder. Is it time to pull Anderson off the fantasy bench?

I almost dropped him a couple weeks ago, now I'll need him moving forward with all the injuries.

Not that it matters anyway. No Gronk, no Edelman, no Amendola, no Dion Lewis, no Nate Solder, no Jamie Collins, no Donta'e Hightower...yeah, it's over

Like the announcer said the patriot team at the start of the season and the patriot team now are totally different

Oh really? Care to explain ALL the penalties on NE and yet hardly a dam thing on Denver? I can show you a ton. So go Fock off

Oh really? Care to explain THIS!

5 penalties for NE, 6 for Denver.

Penalties 5 6 Penalty Yards 47 46
  • Like 1

You can't get more blatant than that in fixing an outcome

It's like they filmed it or something.

I feel so deflated.

Like the announcer said the patriot team at the start of the season and the patriot team now are totally different

They're running a JV squad out there now

Fvck you

Its great after the smug crap towards the ravens.

It was holding on Chung...and the clock was supposed to run.

Your qb and coach should know the rules.

Are you 12 years old or something?

Nope. And I'm not crying because my favorite team lost on the road to a very good team. I'm not crying about penalties, injuries or anything.

The penalties were almost dead even and EVERY team has injuries.

Sometimes teams lose.

But Patfan cries ALL the time!

Yep game was rigged. If you say it wasn't then you're lying

If you say it was its because you don't know the rules.

• Like 1

Oh really? Care to explain THIS!

5 penalties for NE, 6 for Denver.

Penalties 5 6 Penalty Yards 47 46

Time and place of penalties. A holding call or an encroachment call when nothing's going on against Denver. Big pass by Brady? Controversial holding call. Key sack by the Pats that would force Denver to go for a field goal negated by another controversial holding call in the end zone. Big play by Gronk that would have been a big first down for 20+ yards who is called for controversial Offensive PI call.

YOU tell ME where the bias is hmmmm

Are you 12 years old or something?

Coming from you with your reactions to people in this thread and on the bored lately...this is funny.

• Like 1

If you say it was its because you don't know the rules.

Please see next post. Because obviously the Slo Nuff version has shown up

nothing better than watching pats fans lose in a FAIR game. Guess they couldnt find a way to cheat their way to a win

• Like 1

Time and place of penalties. A holding call or an encroachment call when nothing's going on against Denver. Big pass by Brady? Controversial holding call. Key sack by the Pats that would force Denver to go for a field goal negated by another controversial holding call in the end zone. Big play by Gronk that would have been a big first down for 20+ yards who is called for controversial Offensive PI call.

Only controversial because you all can't accept they happened.

Chung was making contact with Thomas all the way into the end zone and grabbed his shoulder. Textbook defensive holding.

In your mind.

Only controversial because you all can't accept they happened.

Chung was making contact with Thomas all the way into the end zone and grabbed his shoulder. Textbook defensive holding.

In your mind. Yet there was holding by Denvers defenders that even the announcers were questioning why the refs wouldn't make the call. It's obvious to everyone who isn't biased

Please see next post. Because obviously the Slo Nuff version has shown up

Or you are being a blind homer like you always have been.

Your idea of controversial is anything that goes against the pats.

You all mirror your crybaby qb.

Great qb...but he biotches about everything.

In your mind.

Couldn't come back with a retort I see. Oh well. I'm done trying argue. Can't argue with stupid people because they will always obstinately declare they are right regardless if there's other unbiased people saying the opposite

Or you are being a blind homer like you always have been.

Your idea of controversial is anything that goes against the pats.

You all mirror your crybaby qb.

Great qb...but he biotches about everything.

Sorry Slo but I'm done arguing about it cause it doesn't change it and would never change your uneducated, obstinate self

In your mind. Yet there was holding by Denvers defenders that even the announcers were questioning why the refs wouldn't make the call. It's obvious to everyone who isn't biased

Not in my mind...in reality...it actually happened.

You are biased. Very much so.

I don't like Denver. Don't hate NE

I wanted more points from Gronk and that injury may be the final nail in my teams coffin.

The ref crying is hilarious with you all.

Sorry Slo but I'm done arguing about it cause it doesn't change it and would never change your uneducated, obstinate self

Uneducated...man, go to bed son, you are out of your league.

Not my fault you don't understand the rules.

Couldn't come back with a retort I see. Oh well. I'm done trying argue. Can't argue with stupid people because they will always obstinately declare they are right regardless if there's other unbiased people saying the opposite

Ummm, that was THE perfect reply!

The rest of your post must have been you talking about yourself. Keep trying to convince yourself.

As for stupid people, anytime your wanna drop trou and compare IQs, you let me know Buckwheat! I can pretty much guarantee your don't even come close to measuring up.

But keep on keeping on! Pats Rule! And ALL who say otherwise are biased and cheaters!

Cheaters? Umm, nevermind. Forget I said cheaters. Pats Rule!

He does possess a rather unique blend of belligerence and stupidity

Ummm, that was THE perfect reply!

The rest of your post must have been you talking about yourself. Keep trying to convince yourself.

As for stupid people, anytime your wanna drop trou and compare IQs, you let me know Buckwheat! I can pretty much guarantee your don't even come close to measuring up.

But keep on keeping on! Pats Rule! And ALL who say otherwise are biased and cheaters!

Cheaters? Umm, nevermind. Forget I said cheaters. Pats Rule!

You reveal your anti-Patriots bias throughout your posts. Yup, 12 years old and dumb.

Pats fan..you suck Denver!

CJ owner..about effin time!

You reveal your anti-Patriots bias throughout your posts. Yup, 12 years old and dumb.

Pats Rule! They was cheated! Cheated I tell ya! Pats can't lose, they can only be cheated by the refs, the NFL, and other teams. They'd be undefeated this century if not for all these cheaters.

Pats Rule! They was cheated! Cheated I tell ya! Pats can't lose, they can only be cheated by the refs, the NFL, and other teams. They'd be undefeated this century if not for all these cheaters.

Getting more childish by the post. Do yourself a favor and sit this one out, okay kid?

He does possess a rather unique blend of belligerence and stupidity

You just called someone a 12 year old and you pull this?

Your response to someone was fock you, and I'm belligerent?

Wow...you make zero sense and have no grasp on reality.

What an epic meltdown

Getting more childish by the post. Do yourself a favor and sit this one out, okay kid?

Childish???

I wanna be a Pats Fan! I'm trying to earn my stripes. It's gotta be a big ole conspiracy. Pats never lose! Pats Rule!

You have by far acted the most childish in this thread...and you can't even see that.

You have by far acted the most childish in this thread...and you can't even see that.

But they see phantom calls that ALWAYS go against the Pats. They can see that! Little else.

Yes let the hate glow through you. While you're teams struggle pitifully and your life falls to ruins at least you can still hate. Makes me smile

Yes let the hate glow through you. While you're teams struggle pitifully and your life falls to ruins at least you can still hate. Makes me smile

What hate?

I didn't make fun of them losing.

Its one game.

Brady is still awesome...but will be tough without gronk. He is where I thought Rodgers was getting close to...but Rodgers has struggled this year without Nelson.

I make zero excuses for GB right now...they are playing terribly and I'm not sure they can right the ship this year.

Which has nothing to do with the expected whiny reaction of a few of you Pats fans.

My life falls into ruins?

WTF are you talking about?

Yeah, I'm the uneducated, belligerent one full of stupidity.

Do you all not see how absurd the crap you spew sounds?