Sign in to follow this  
pee-diddy

WEEK 16 out-of-nowhere-heroes

Who ya got?

Who's gonna be that one guy filling in this week who I'll tell my grandkids about in 30 years after I win the title?

I picked up cousins a few weeks ago just for this game.

Would you start k. cousins over rodgers? the guy im playing has palmer as of now its palmer vs rodgers for championship game which is pretty cool but only one qb has got more than 20 pts vs az(standard scoring) 4pts td

I don't know about sitting Rodgers but the Eagles have been giving up a lot of points lately to qbs. I originally picked up cousins because I had daulton and didn't like the Denver matchup but that doesn't matter anyway now since he got injured.

I think it's a very good matchup for Cousins .

I think it's a very good matchup for Cousins .

Even though Cousins hasn't played well on the road, I think this is a great matchup for them. Looking for a monster game from DeSean Jackson in a "revenge" game. He's going to want to serve Chip; a nice cold glass of F.U.

• Like 1

Even though Cousins hasn't played well on the road, I think this is a great matchup for them. Looking for a monster game from DeSean Jackson in a "revenge" game. He's going to want to serve Chip; a nice cold glass of F.U.

Agree , I don't own Cousins but I do own Jackson on a two teams and I like his chances of having a big game .

Am I crazy for considering Cousins over Russell Wilson? Championship at stake.

PHIL pass DEF sucks. SEA playing Rams seems like a 20-17 type of game. WASH vs. PHIL seems like a 42-37 type of game. Cousins playing for a contract and a playoff spot. Just sayin.

It would take a set of bawls to sit R Wilson for Cousins. That said I think Kirk has a little more to play for. But hawks don't really have a running game....

CAP seems to have more value in PPR. CMike didn't have any receptions. For whatever that's worth. I like CAP better myself b/c I think CAR will feed him the rock in part to see what they have in him. They'll likely be ahead anyways. More rushes for him.

I, too, am looking at Cousins and CAP.

They might be better options than Fitzpatrick, Ivory, or Buck Allen.

Rueben Randle anyone? How is MINN's pass defense? NYG doesn't have anything to play for--correct? Not sure if I trust Randle but Eli has to throw to someone. Thoughts?

Doesnt look good for D Harris

Harris (shoulder) didn't practice Wednesday, the Giants' official site reports.

After the NFL upheld Odell Beckham's one-game ban Wednesday, Harris' presence in the passing attack has been elevated, but he was seen at the first practice of the week with his left arm in a sling, according to Art Stapleton of The Record. Harris' activity level, or lack thereof, will be of interest both Thursday and Friday, as he'll be needed on Sunday night at Minnesota to keep the Giants' playoff hopes afloat.

Why Hakeem Nicks and not Randle?

Randle will get the attention from the D but Nicks is just as good.

Will Tye. No Beckham = more targets. Targets = opportunity. And this game of fantasy is all about opportunity

Good call on Tye. I read that the MINN defense is banged up. True? If so, is it the D-line? Dbacks? Both? Or, untrue?

Minny is getting back a few defensive starters this week, so should be a tough week for the Giants O

With ODB out, any chance G Men look to run more? Minnys D is banged up and Jennings has been coming on late. Have to decide between him, gore. L Miller or CAP (assuming J Stew is out).

Jeremy Butler for the Ravens vs Pitt. Second to last secondary in Pitt and the Ravens always play them tough

True. 3 key defensive players "likely" to return. Practiced Wednesday on a limited basis. That being said, targets will still be there. I dropped ASJ for Tye strictly based on playing time. Fantasy Championship is not the time to have a player who plays 29% of the snaps (ASJ) Good luck to all you guys. Great info here!!!!!!