Sign in to follow this  
Jarvis Basnight

Belichick is so genius.

Didn't the Patriots blow out the steelers opening night? Don't they always? Sorry steelers fans, it's the Ravens the patriots have had the most trouble with. And of course, the NY Foootball Giants.

Rumors are swirling the Pats threw the game to help get the steelers eliminated from playoffs.

"Rumors are swirling..." lol, that belongs right there with "some people say..."

It may have indeed been another stroke of genius!! They knew Steelers already lost so why not roll the dice and if Jets win oh well works out good for Pats. Who would rather have in Playoffs....Steelers or Jets?

right now the more dangerous team is the Jets. By a country mile.

If Belicheat wanted the Jets out, then why play Gronk all 4 quarters? BB hates the Jets. He wanted to win. He outsmarted himself there. He figured the best the Jets would do is a field goal or punt. If punt, then his team wouldn't need a TD, just a long FG from Gostkowski. If the Jets managed a field goal, Belicheats figured he could match with a FG if a TD wasn't in the cards. He never dreamed the Jets would march down the field and score so easily. Same old arrogant a-hole.

This damaged Pats team isn't all that good. They ain't going far in the playoffs beyond their bye week.

right now the more dangerous team is the Jets. By a country mile.

If Belicheat wanted the Jets out, then why play Gronk all 4 quarters? BB hates the Jets. He wanted to win. He outsmarted himself there. He figured the best the Jets would do is a field goal or punt. If punt, then his team wouldn't need a TD, just a long FG from Gostkowski. If the Jets managed a field goal, Belicheats figured he could match with a FG if a TD wasn't in the cards. He never dreamed the Jets would march down the field and score so easily. Same old arrogant a-hole.

This damaged Pats team isn't all that good. They ain't going far in the playoffs beyond their bye week.

They've had a lot of injuries.

Still your statement is pretty dumb.

"Ain't going far besides their bye week".

So maybe they only win like one game? Which would take them to the frigging conference championship :doh:

They've had a lot of injuries.

Still your statement is pretty dumb.

"Ain't going far besides their bye week".

So maybe they only win like one game? Which would take them to the frigging conference championship :doh:

Right on Worms. Belichick drives people nuts, its hilarious. Belichick didn't outsmart himself and the move does not make him an arrogant a-hole. He made an unconventional decision, that was made based on the O playing poorly, and the D playing great, and it didn't work out. The conspiracies for the meaning of the move are amazing. The Pats are damaged right now though, and if they don't get some players back, mainly Edelman and Vollmer, they are going to need some luck.

Didn't the Patriots blow out the steelers opening night? Don't they always? Sorry steelers fans, it's the Ravens the patriots have had the most trouble with. And of course, the NY Foootball Giants.

Patriots would never shy away from playing the Steelers, they own them..

However their first meeting week one at Pats was a 7 pt win by the Pats, Steelers crappy kicker missed 2 FGs in that game and for some unknown reason their game plan was to uncover Gronk and make Gronk beat them.

Hardly a blowout,

To he fair, it was a 7 point game because of a last minute garbage TD by the Steelers.

To he fair, it was a 7 point game because of a last minute garbage TD by the Steelers.

Thank you. That game was never in doubt.

Thank you. That game was never in doubt.

a team being in control does not equal a blowout

There is no such thing as garbage time in a 2 score game

BTW it was a 7 pt game with 12 minutes left in game.

Steelers outgained NE 464 to 361 yds

Steelers time of possession advantage over 4 minutes

You guys are revising history not even close to a blowout.

What's wrong with the Patriots? 2-4 in their last 6, I'm worried about them. :(

:overhead:

What's wrong with the Patriots? 2-4 in their last 6, I'm worried about them. :(

:overhead:

Bill specificity wanted to forego homefield. They only lose when they want to lose.

Bill and his overrated genius. Where was his genius when he was coaching the Browns? He's as much of a genius as Brady allows him to be.

Yeah they're limping into the playoffs. Should have a lot of guys back on the field after the BYE but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried

Yeah they're limping into the playoffs. Should have a lot of guys back on the field after the BYE but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried

Will you and Doc McStuffins be doing a running commentary in the playoffs like you did for the NE/Bronco game? That was hillarious.

Will you and Doc McStuffins be doing a running commentary in the playoffs like you did for the NE/Bronco game? That was hillarious.

Screw off, stalker

After the first few drives i kept asking what the hell are they doing? They would run a draw on 3 and 8 while Brady only threw the ball 5 times in first half. And its not like they were running the ball successfully either. It was odd

No way they were throwing the game but did look like it and the loss may have ended up helping them. If Pitt goes into Cincy and wins they will go to Denver and Pats get winning of Houston and Kansas City. However it wont matter who they get in the second round cause if Pats dont play better than they have in last 6 games they will lose quickly.

After the first few drives i kept asking what the hell are they doing? They would run a draw on 3 and 8 while Brady only threw the ball 5 times in first half. And its not like they were running the ball successfully either. It was odd

No way they were throwing the game but did look like it and the loss may have ended up helping them. If Pitt goes into Cincy and wins they will go to Denver and Pats get winning of Houston and Kansas City. However it wont matter who they get in the second round cause if Pats dont play better than they have in last 6 games they will lose quickly.

I think their desire to win the game was not super strong. So they weren't throwing it but they also weren't willing to risk injury to win it either. As it was Brady hurt his ankle

Why can't pats fans just accept a loss instead of pretending Bill let the other team win

Dillusional

Is that when you have an irrational fear of dill weed or something? :huh:

Uh oh spelling police