Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Is there anything greater than children? especially your own

My daughter is 2 years 4 months as well.

Her birthday is September 17. Now you weren't here at the time when these kids were popping out but until learning how yours squeezed in, the one just older is edjr's and just younger is kilroy's.

I also have an 8 1/2 girl and a 7 y/o boy.

If I recall correctly, this guy is a couple of months younger than my youngest daughter (2 yr 4 months so he's a bit past his second birthday) but judging by that door hinge behind him, he's massive!

I know he was big when he was born, but it looks like he's kept going.

I suspect my daughter would come up to him somewhere in the nose/mouth/chin area.

he is just under 2 and I mean juuuust under. his bday is this upcoming sat and he looks to be like he will be a big boy. someone asked me the other day what I was feeding him and I told them milk and horse steroids lol.

And by the way, you freak philly phag,, Do you actually understand what editing actually means?

Oh I get it, creeper.

Her birthday is September 17. Now you weren't here at the time when these kids were popping out but until learning how yours squeezed in, the one just older is edjr's and just younger is kilroy's.

I also have an 8 1/2 girl and a 7 y/o boy.

Nice. The little one is going to be looked after well by her siblings.

There have been over 50 Million abortions in the USA since Roe v Wade.

I wish you were one of them.

Of which 13 Million have been black babies. Do you honestly want to live in a country with 13 Million more black people running around killing people and stealing things. I mean, come on. Look on the bright side.

I wish you were one of them.

That insult doesn't work so well on people older than 42.

Of which 13 Million have been black babies. Do you honestly want to live in a country with 13 Million more black people running around killing people and stealing things. I mean, come on. Look on the bright side.

:nono:

:thumbsdown:

Don't have kids, and probably never will. But doesn't a good pet provide unconditional love for just as long, without the same time and financial investment?

Plus they have a shorter lifespan and are easier to get rid of.

Pets >>> Snotty nosed kids

Also dont rat you out when you beat them without mercy with a rolled up newspaper for crapping in your nice italian shoes. Allegedly...

Would rather see my wife get 5 abortions before giving up even 1 of my 2 cats. Love those critters.

It is always sweet when the cat fockers come out of the woodwork. 😄

I love my kids. You really shouldn't blink when they are young or they will, all of a sudden, be adults who don't want to spend time with you. I am lucky that my kids still want to be around us, but it won't be much longer.

It is always sweet when the cat fockers come out of the woodwork.

I love my kids. You really shouldn't blink when they are young or they will, all of a sudden, be adults who don't want to spend time with you. I am lucky that my kids still want to be around us, but it won't be much longer.

My 19 year old moved out in August when college started, Literally over night he went from being in our lives on a daiiy basis to practically avoiding us at all costs. He and my wife got into it a couple of times because he refused to return messages/texts. Even the day it flooded so bad here and people were literally dying, and his apartment was like 500 yards from a huge river he refused to answer texts. It was like he changed from a cool young man to an inconsiderate pr!ck overnight.

So to the parents of little ones: Enjoy it now. Dont put it off. Dont think youll have time later, because one day you will wake up and they will have their own lives that dont really include you.

Probably about 200 million less than there should have been.

you're the typical republican hypocrite.

Care about them when they're in the womb, once they are born, fock em, get a job!

• Sad 1