Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Geek Masters Draft - 1st Event in the 2016 EdEx cup. *9 paid, 1 more for 10*

I don't expect the guy to win but I'm a fan. I'd take him in the 5th or 6th

I like him too - but this is show biz, not show friends.

Now ksb can either grab tiger or his other boy....

I made a mistake taking the Beyonger last year. He promptly missed the cut

What happens if a player withdraws before the tournament? Do we get a replacement pick?

Not as bad as me drafting someone that wasn't even in the field last year :wall:

Have you seen that focker's beard btw? Damn, that's gotta be annoying as hell

What happens if a player withdraws before the tournament? Do we get a replacement pick?

:nono:

I'd say no, and I have Holmes who is at least [Q] at this point.

Interesting items of note:

* No sign of either Moliniari boys this time around.

* Talk about sizzle to fizzle - M. Manassero has completely disappeared from the golf world.

I'd say no, and I have Holmes who is at least [Q] at this point.

Yea - but you're team is pretty salty, I have you an early favorite.

Interesting items of note:

* No sign of either Moliniari boys this time around.

* Talk about sizzle to fizzle - M. Manassero has completely disappeared from the golf world.

has there ever been a good italian? (i'm 1/2 italian)

has there ever been a good italian? (i'm 1/2 italian)

Vito Andolini :dunno:

I am busy this afternoon, so I would like to take Matthew Fitzpatrick for my final pick if cbf doesn't take him. If he does take Fitzpatrick, I will select Danny Lee.

Thanks.

I am busy this afternoon, so I would like to take Matthew Fitzpatrick for my final pick if cbf doesn't take him. If he does take Fitzpatrick, I will select Danny Lee.

Thanks.

:thumbsup:

Thanks.

Ed...feel free to erase my post if you would like. I just didn't want to hold up the draft's conclusion.

So yeah I wanted Russell henley. Good thing I realized he ain't playing :D

Fumble does bring up a good point. Obviously not for the Masters

Maybe we should give 1 "re-pick" for the entire season. Only 1.

any time after the draft and before the tourney starts, you can swap a player for a player.

any time after the draft and before the tourney starts, you can swap a player for a player.

We prolly won't, but assuming we do, have at least 9 teams each draft - there won't be anybody left to swap for.. I say leave it as it is. Just like a real draft - you take the risk of boom or bust on a questionable player.

We prolly won't, but assuming we do, have at least 9 teams each draft - there won't be anybody left to swap for.. I say leave it as it is. Just like a real draft - you take the risk of boom or bust on a questionable player.

just spit ballin. but maybe we should draft tue/wed instead of mon/tue

just spit ballin. but maybe we should draft tue/wed instead of mon/tue

Idk - all it takes is 1 unexpected mishap to somebody's schedule and the entire draft is held hostage.. I think the extra days for flexibility are good... But that's just me.

Boo. You get stuck with your guy if he pulls out before the tourney. In most cases you already know there is a chance. Like Willett last week would have been a risky pick

Idk - all it takes is 1 unexpected mishap to somebody's schedule and the entire draft is held hostage.. I think the extra days for flexibility are good... But that's just me.

i'm sold.

it worked last year.

we will leave as is

i'm sold.

it worked last year.

we will leave as is

You're doing a great job edro.. Whatever you're making for this, I vote we double it. :)

You're doing a great job edro.. Whatever you're making for this, I vote we double it. :)

i actually have to pay 1.25 (because I sent fumble a request for money, so they charge a fee)

That will leave me down 6.25 for the year. double that and I'm out $12.50 :mad:

I guess I could charge him 26.50 :dunno:

i actually have to pay 1.25 (because I sent fumble a request for money, so they charge a fee)

That will leave me down 6.25 for the year. double that and I'm out $12.50 :mad:

:( Sorry, man. I had no idea. What do I need to do in order for you to avoid that in the future?

:( Sorry, man. I had no idea. What do I need to do in order for you to avoid that in the future?

I don't really mind. That's not how I roll.

I think you'd just need a verified paypal account?

Good idea, but its left open how many events people will play. Hopefully everyone does all of them and more people join as the Edex Cup race intensifies.

I think we want to preserve the heckling that occurs when people draft uninvited people on vacation or get injured playing golf.

That's a loaded question :wub:

I don't really mind. That's not how I roll.

I think you'd just need a verified paypal account?

OK. I will work on that prior to the Player's.

I am not a big spender...prefer to save everything I can for my kids' college educations, so I don't use online payment stuff much...as in, at all. But now that I know how it impacts you, I will try to become a member of the 21st Century.

I love when they intentionally pair hefty guys together. Which year and tournament was it that the guys complained?

Group 29.. cabrera, Lowry and holmes.

Or when they make amateurs and guys no one cares about play with Ian woosnam or mark omera.

I like Jim Herman is going off first in a 2some. Will be shocked if he breaks 80

OK. I will work on that prior to the Player's.

I am not a big spender...prefer to save everything I can for my kids' college educations, so I don't use online payment stuff much...as in, at all. But now that I know how it impacts you, I will try to become a member of the 21st Century.

don't sweat it. it's a buck 25. really.

I was just letting cruzer know that I not only don't get paid for my hard work, I have to pay :mad:

I like Jim Herman is going off first in a 2some. Will be shocked if he breaks 80

who cares. what a great story.

dude is exempt through the 2017 season and gets to play in almost all the good tournaments from his win at the Shell .

Are we still waiting on someone for Mr. Irrelevant?

CBF will be along shortly now.

#prayforBrandenGrace

got paired with Bubba and Poulter

2 biggest DBs on tour

who cares. what a great story.

dude is exempt through the 2017 season and gets to play in almost all the good tournaments from his win at the Shell .

Not to mention the $1.3m he basically cashed - sure that was a life changer for he and his family.

2nite the Golf Channel is running a special on the '86 Masters - might want to check out if you have time.... With all due respect to all the great Sunday finishes - that one has to rank tops.. The moment I will always remember was the turn of events starting at #15.. Jack steps to that tee box a full 4 back of Ballesteros.. Jack eagles the par 5... Then with Ballesteros sitting dead center perfect in the fairway on #15 himself - he hears the roars and sees the commotion after Jack knocks his tee shot stiff at #16... Rattled, Seve chub focks his approach into the pond guarding the green - he leaves #15 with his 4 shot lead evaporated, Jack has tied him.