Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Fla Gov Castigated in Starbucks

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/florida-gov-rick-scott-yelled-starbucks-customer-article-1.2590223

You cut Medicaid, so I couldn’t get Obamacare,” the woman, identified by ABC Action News as Cara Jennings, yells in the clip, pointing her finger at Scott and silencing one of his aides who tries intervening.

“You’re an a--hole. You don’t care about working people. You should be ashamed to show your face around here.”

Scott tries to defend himself by saying he’s created “a million jobs” for his state.

Great! Who here has a great job? Or is looking forward to finishing school? You really feel like you have a job coming up?” Jennings replies.

As Scott — with no drink in hand — and his staff walk out, and his staff walk out, Jennings gets in one more big dig.

“You stripped woman of access to public health care!” she says, referencing the bill he signed just days ago cutting funds for reproductive health clinics.

“Shame on you, Rick Scott! We depend on those services! Rich people like you don’t know what to do! When poor people like us need health services, you cut ‘em. Shame on you, Rick Scott! You’re an embarrassment to our state!”

Jennings, a former Lake Worth city commissioner, later told ABC Action News customers “came up to me and thanked me.”

Castigated in Starbucks??!!! This tranny stuff is just going too far! They need to be doing that in a hospital!

• Like 1

I didn't know they offered that... I figured $6 for coffee was a focking enough...

Public shame and ridicule are a powerful tools and I'm all for citizens using them to hold political leaders accountable.

But, I wish she didn't swear at him - I wish she did it in a way that helped me feel like she was a rational, reasonable person and not some loony, swearing, boisterous, political hack.

She was a plant, not some random citizen who happened to be in Starbucks at the same time he showed up. Fock that b1tch. Sorry it's now harder to kill your baby. Suck it up.

I can't be the only one that had to use google to make sense of this

Castigated in Starbucks??!!! This tranny stuff is just going too far! They need to be doing that in a hospital!

They used to do that in a clinic. But Rick Scott cut funding. So now Starbucks offers it. You can get it done surgically(Venti) or by purchasing a Yanni CD(Grande) depending on how much of your masculinity you're willing to part with.

If she is that poor why is she getting her coffee at Starbucks and not the local Sev?