Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

NFL Mock Draft 3.0

I've just posted Justin Bales final NFL mock of the season. This is his first updates since the big trades at the top. As you might imagine, it's caused quite the shakeup and a majority of the picks in his first round have changed.

He's got Ezekiel Elliott falling out of the top ten to Miami at No.13, although it won't be a shock if someone (including MIA) moves up into the top ten to take the RB.

So 4 receivers are all going to be taken in a row?

Yes. :P

All four could definitely use receiver help, although the Vikings may think they have enough talent at that position for the style of offense they run.

I'm a bit surprised Tunsil dropped out of the top 5.

especially with the O line being an area of need for the Chargers who pick at 3.

I'm a bit surprised Tunsil dropped out of the top 5.

especially with the O line being an area of need for the Chargers who pick at 3.

I've got the Chargers picking Tunsil in the draft contest but I could see them going after Ramsey as well. You can never have too many good corners.

So 4 receivers are all going to be taken in a row?

i dont think washington does but i could see the next 3 going WR. Cincy and houston could definitely use them.

i dont think washington does but i could see the next 3 going WR. Cincy and houston could definitely use them.

Even if Washington doesn't want Treadwell, it does seem like a perfect spot for someone to trade up and snipe him.

Heres my take on receivers, if a team already has a true #1 the rest of the core should be made up of later round fliers and under the radar free agents. Spending a 1st rounder on a receiver when a team already has a stud doesnt make a ton of sense to me. How many teams are winning super bowls with stud receivers or because of stud receivers? Unless the dude is an unreal talent teams should concentrate on more important positions.

Still think we deal the 4th pick. Even more positive we don't take Bosa.

As a Giants fan, I'm happy if the Cowboys take anyone but Ramsey. That's the one guy I don't want them getting.

• Like 1

As a Giants fan, I'm happy if the Cowboys take anyone but Ramsey. That's the one guy I don't want them getting.

I'd be cool with Ramsey, Tunsil, Elliot & even Lynch.

I'd be cool with Ramsey, Tunsil, Elliot & even Lynch.

My thinking about the Cowboys is that with a healthy Romo, the Dallas running game will be a bear anyway, I don't know how much better Elliot will make it in the short term. The Dallas DB's at present don't scare me. I'm comfortable in shoot outs with them, which the Giants are built for.

My thinking about the Cowboys is that with a healthy Romo, the Dallas running game will be a bear anyway, I don't know how much better Elliot will make it in the short term. The Dallas DB's at present don't scare me. I'm comfortable in shoot outs with them, which the Giants are built for.

True. But the thought of Zeke landing in NY scares the bajeebus out of me.

If Oakland takes a DT it won't be a 1 technique guy like Teed. Nkemdiche, Rankins, Butler,aybe even Billings. But I think they go cornerback. Teams are figuring out you need THREE top CBs not two.

I've got the Chargers picking Tunsil in the draft contest but I could see them going after Ramsey as well. You can never have too many good corners.

actually the more I look at the chargers, the more I feel this is a possibility.

The biggest need for the Chargers are at guard and Center. both positions you can fill in round 2-3. some sources say the top guards and centers will go in round 2. some say round 3. I'm betting on round 2 myself.

while a top OT would be great to have, I could see them taking Ramsey, and then taking a guard and/or a Center in round 2 and 3.(not necessarily in that order)

..But I think they go cornerback. Teams are figuring out you need THREE top CBs not two.

Agreed - which is exactly why I think Ramsey is #1 on the Boys' board, bar none... Both Carr and Claiborne are gone after this year - that will leave Scandrick - and that's it... We all thought it was 99% positive that Dallas would draft a RB last year (including me), and we didn't do it. We are in even a better position at RB this year (in ownership's mind) than we were last year - I think the only way Zeke is on their radar is if we trade down and he's still available later.

Agreed - which is exactly why I think Ramsey is #1 on the Boys' board, bar none... Both Carr and Claiborne are gone after this year - that will leave Scandrick - and that's it... We all thought it was 99% positive that Dallas would draft a RB last year (including me), and we didn't do it. We are in even a better position at RB this year (in ownership's mind) than we were last year - I think the only way Zeke is on their radar is if we trade down and he's still available later.

He won't get past Oakland at 14.