Sign in to follow this  
dain11279

At least 49 killed, 53 injured in Orlando nightclub shooting

if he was Muslim kid maybe they would have backed off in the name of political correctness, like they did with this guy. Thank God he was a white redneck failure as a terrorist or we may have had another terrible tragedy to debate about. :thumbsup:

Fixed your post

5 are in critical condition and 6 are guarded.

could end up with 61 dead. fock.

5 are in critical condition and 6 are guarded.

could end up with 61 dead. fock.

I updated the victim count in the OP. Just sickening to see those numbers :(

For you conspiracy theorists...

Apparently, some people are saying there were multiple people involved in the shooting, and it's being suppressed by the MSM/government. Atleast one of them claiming there was someone on the outside holding the door shut, as the shooting happened. There is a video in this link, where a witness mysteriously loses audio when they start mentioning someone else being involved.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=220_1465877327

Apparently, some people are saying there were multiple people involved in the shooting, and it's being suppressed by the MSM/government. Atleast one of them claiming there was someone on the outside holding the door shut, as the shooting happened. There is a video in this link, where a witness mysteriously loses audio when they start mentioning someone else being involved.

Tried to share this yesterday, everyone around town is talking about it, media is definitely suppressing this information.

Question is; is the government hiding the information because it could be sensitive to the case, or are they hiding it so we are misinformed. Probably a mixture of both.

This is f****** stupid. I can't believe in this day and age nobody can check out Snopes. This all came from one irresponsible stupid Facebook post by one guy. He wasn't even there. My employees sister said....

Really? That's a fantastic source.

I mean, for mother f**** sake, His wife has already admitted driving him to the club on multiple occasions including that night. She's already admitted Witnessing him buying the weapons on his own.There were literally hundreds of witnesses there and not a single person there who was actually on site has corroborated any of this. So shut the f****** with your God damn conspiracy theories.

There's a God damn audio of the gun shooting Note the use of the singular term gun.The ballistics are all going to come back And point to one single weapon.

Oh, the other guy didn't shoot he just held the doors closed! Really? That must be one strong mother f***** Except for the fact that hundreds of people escaped.

Everybody's talking about it down in Orlando! The story is all over town!Hey, there are literally hundreds of reporters and journalists looking for anything and everything On this story and they're all complicit too?

This is dumb on about 10,000 f****** levels.

Tried to share this yesterday, everyone around town is talking about it, media is definitely suppressing this information.

In order to have a conspiracy theory, there needs to be a reason. What is the reason that's so damaging to the narrative they're trying to sell, that not one news outlet would care to get the scoop and be the first to break this?

In order to have a conspiracy theory, there needs to be a reason. What is the reason that's so damaging to the narrative they're trying to sell, that not one news outlet would care to get the scoop and be the first to break this?

News outlets are reporting it, just none of the big players.

This is f****** stupid. I can't believe in this day and age nobody can check out Snopes. This all came from one irresponsible stupid Facebook post by one guy. He wasn't even there. My employees sister said....

Really? That's a fantastic source.

I mean, for mother f**** sake, His wife has already admitted driving him to the club on multiple occasions including that night. She's already admitted Witnessing him buying the weapons on his own.There were literally hundreds of witnesses there and not a single person there who was actually on site has corroborated any of this. So shut the f****** with your God damn conspiracy theories.

There's a God damn audio of the gun shooting Note the use of the singular term gun.The ballistics are all going to come back And point to one single weapon.

Oh, the other guy didn't shoot he just held the doors closed! Really? That must be one strong mother f***** Except for the fact that hundreds of people escaped.

Everybody's talking about it down in Orlando! The story is all over town!Hey, there are literally hundreds of reporters and journalists looking for anything and everything On this story and they're all complicit too?

This is dumb on about 10,000 f****** levels.

Don't shoot the messenger man. Also, take some deep breaths. It's not healthy to get yourself all worked up over nothing.

Why?

I have no idea, but I do think it is something that should be questioned at this point.

Don't shoot the messenger man. Also, take some deep breaths. It's not healthy to get yourself all worked up over nothing.

No, I'm not directing that at you. Apologies if it came across that way. That was directed at all the stupid That surrounds such a tragic story.

I have no idea, but I do think it is something that should be questioned at this point.

Because any big mouth with a Facebook or Twitter account can make up a lie. And then tiny little news outlets with nothing to lose and everything to gain can rush out to report it. Serious news outlets like Fox, CNN, ABC, etc, can't just try to grab a scoop that most likely is bullsh!t just to beat the others to it. They have actual investigators that look into this stuff. If there was a second gunman, CNN, Fox, etc will be falling over each other to break it first.

Because any big mouth with a Facebook or Twitter account can make up a lie. And then tiny little news outlets with nothing to lose and everything to gain can rush out to report it. Serious news outlets like Fox, CNN, ABC, etc, can't just try to grab a scoop that most likely is bullsh!t just to beat the others to it. They have actual investigators that look into this stuff. If there was a second gunman, CNN, Fox, etc will be falling over each other to break it first.

Okay, and if you are wrong and it turns out there was a second person involved what then? You will follow that up with another excuse as to why the bigger outlets didn't report it.

Okay, and if you are wrong and it turns out there was a second person involved what then? You will follow that up with another excuse as to why the bigger outlets didn't report it.

It will mean that someone with legitimacy verified the story. And the bigger outlets will then report it. You never answered my question. You're hinting at some sort of cover up. Why? And who is leading this effort? Do you think Obama sat the heads of Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, etc in an RV in Orlando and told them they are not to report the second gunman? Unless it was Joe Biden or something, what possible reason would there be to hide it? You sound as retarded as Big Guy right now.

I'll still give a a chance to explain your theory on why.

So now word is this idiot's wife KNEW about the attack. We need to execute her, right?

It will mean that someone with legitimacy verified the story. And the bigger outlets will then report it. You never answered my question. You're hinting at some sort of cover up. Why? And who is leading this effort? Do you think Obama sat the heads of Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, etc in an RV in Orlando and told them they are not to report the second gunman? Unless it was Joe Biden or something, what possible reason would there be to hide it? You sound as retarded as Big Guy right now.

I'll still give a a chance to explain your theory on why.

Okay, so don't believe any news until CNN, Fox, or MSNBC reports it? Are you suggesting my only source of reliable information should come from one of those three? I really hope not because thats the dumbest sh*t I've ever heard.

No dude, simply said that there is a chance that all the information isn't out yet and the media could be suppressing because the government officials are asking them to, and if that is true I want to know why, and I think all Americans have the right to know why.

Just because I question things doesn't mean I immediately jump off into the deep and and think everything is a conspiracy.

Is there any precedent for that? Or any penalty at all? If not, there should be.

Well, they're considering charging her with something:

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/orlando-nightclub-massacre/omar-mateen-s-wife-tried-talk-him-out-orlando-attack-n592051

It's amazing how often there were people who could have prevented these tragic events. If this b*tch had just come forward, or the mother of the people in San Bernadino who lived with them while they were making bombs. But all we do is talk about more gun control.

Okay, so don't believe any news until CNN, Fox, or MSNBC reports it? Are you suggesting my only source of reliable information should come from one of those three? I really hope not because thats the dumbest sh*t I've ever heard.

No dude, simply said that there is a chance that all the information isn't out yet and the media could be suppressing because the government officials are asking them to, and if that is true I want to know why, and I think all Americans have the right to know why.

Just because I question things doesn't mean I immediately jump off into the deep and and think everything is a conspiracy.

I heard today that the gunman used a Sig Sauer(sp?) and it wasn't actually an AR15. Facts come out in dribs and drabs. If someone reported seeing a second person holding a door shut, then I'm sure it's being looked into. But even saying 'government officials are asking them to' suppress it, makes it sound sinister. As I stated five times and you keep avoiding...why?

So now word is this idiot's wife KNEW about the attack. We need to execute her, right?

The FBI is currently considering filing charges, But she is cooperating fully. And if they did file charges , You have to start looking at Some of the past School shooters for example on the parents who bought them guns or gave them access to guns and knew they were f***** up in the head But didn't quite have all the pieces together or just didn't believe they were capable of doing so.

Hell, if that becomes the new legal Standard, there's about a dozen guys on this board I need to rat out to the FBI.

Is there any precedent for that? Or any penalty at all? If not, there should be.

Accessory...would think of she knew and drove him...she is toast. Not necessarily executed, but won't see the light of day for a long while.

Accessory...would think of she knew and drove him...she is toast. Not necessarily executed, but won't see the light of day for a long while.

I think they said she previously drove him to scope out the place. Not on the night of the killings.

I heard today that the gunman used a Sig Sauer(sp?) and it wasn't actually an AR15. Facts come out in dribs and drabs. If someone reported seeing a second person holding a door shut, then I'm sure it's being looked into. But even saying 'government officials are asking them to' suppress it, makes it sound sinister. As I stated five times and you keep avoiding...why?

I don't know, I'm not a crooked politician. The possible reasons and motivations are endless.

The FBI is currently considering filing charges, But she is cooperating fully. And if they did file charges , You have to start looking at Some of the past School shooters for example on the parents who bought them guns or gave them access to guns and knew they were f***** up in the head But didn't quite have all the pieces together or just didn't believe they were capable of doing so.

Hell, if that becomes the new legal Standard, there's about a dozen guys on this board I need to rat out to the FBI.

There is a big difference between buying someone a gun or thinking they're a little nuts and going with the perpetrator to scope out multiple possible targets as happened in this case. And she supposedly tried to talk him out of it. If it got so far that she tried to talk him out of it but didn't report the threat then she absolutely deserves to be charged.

There is a big difference between buying someone a gun or thinking they're a little nuts and going with the perpetrator to scope out multiple possible targets as happened in this case. And she supposedly tried to talk him out of it. If it got so far that she tried to talk him out of it but didn't report the threat then she absolutely deserves to be charged.

Yeah, I tend to agree there. But it's a touchy situation. She can always claim that she thought she got through to him and wasn't aware that he was going out to do it that night.

LOL Gotcha

I never claimed to know why, just saying it should be questioned. Sorry I'm not as subservient as you.

I don't disagree with you. But I think her full cooperation Will go a long way Towards SentencingIf they do decide to charge her.

Yeah, I tend to agree there. But it's a touchy situation. She can always claim that she thought she got through to him and wasn't aware that he was going out to do it that night.

She can claim it but if I'm on the jury I wouldn't care. If you know about a very possible terrorist attack and don't report it you're guilty, IMO.

Zombie Hodor?

I don't disagree with you. But I think her full cooperation Will go a long way Towards SentencingIf they do decide to charge her.

Her cooperation will help us understand the events preceding this tragic incident, but will not bring anyone back from the dead. Guilty.

She can claim it but if I'm on the jury I wouldn't care. If you know about a very possible terrorist attack and don't report it you're guilty, IMO.

Isn't there some kind of l;aw that excludes you from having to testify against your spouse in the court of law? That might create a gray area here, too

Isn't there some kind of l;aw that excludes you from having to testify against your spouse in the court of law? That might create a gray area here, too

Her responsibility was to report the threat, like his coworkers did years ago that got him investigated by the F.B.I.. No one is asking her to testify against him.

Her responsibility was to report the threat, like his coworkers did years ago that got him investigated by the F.B.I.. No one is asking her to testify against him.

Like I said. Gray area. Very gray

Interesting to see how this turns out. Will set the stage going forward. For that reason, I could see them making an example of her and sending her to jail.

So now we find out that Disney reported this guy to the FBI in April for casing their theme park. Hey, great job there FBI!!!!

#FBIkeepingussafe

So now we find out that Disney reported this guy to the FBI in April for casing their theme park. Hey, great job there FBI!!!!

#FBIkeepingussafe

He could have done so much more damage at Disney. I wonder why he decided on the gay bar.

He could have done so much more damage at Disney. I wonder why he decided on the gay bar.

Bacha Bazi?

Agreed.