Sign in to follow this  
Big Guy

If Trump is Racist......Prove It!

When you have to play the Mexican and Muslim isn't a race card...you know you are struggling.

When you have to play the Mexican and Muslim isn't a race card...you know you are struggling.

The left owns the crooked deck and plays it constantly

I don't have time to get into this now, but I will at some point.

I've heard him degrade and make fun of religions, countries, females, and cripples. But not sure if I've actually heard him disparage an actual race. So you have a point. He cool. :thumbsup:

:lol:

When you have to play the Mexican and Muslim as a race card...you know you are struggling.

fixed for scientific fact accuracy

So, he isnt a gigantic racist...just plays it up and is extremely bigoted

Yeah, great focking defense.

So, he isnt a gigantic racist...just plays it up and is extremely bigoted

Yeah, great focking defense.

what's your defense for your fabricated fake outrage? Spilled milk ?

If the left wasn't going around calling everyone a racist at every opportunity maybe the claims that he's racist would resonate. Too many years of playing that angle. It's played out and tuned out. Blame yourselves.

• Like 2

If the left wasn't going around calling everyone a racist at every opportunity maybe the claims that he's racist would resonate. Too many years of playing that angle. It's played out and tuned out. Blame yourselves.

Resonate? It does resonate. It's why his numbers are so low amongst women and minorities. He's just hoping to dominate the white vote.

Resonate? It does resonate. It's why his numbers are so low amongst women and minorities. He's just hoping to dominate the white vote.

Yeah, minorities would have flocked to him if he wasn't so racist. And you do know he's running against a woman, right? Who the hell else was going to vote for him?

Yeah, minorities would have flocked to him if he wasn't so racist. And you do know he's running against a woman, right? Who the hell else was going to vote for him?

One thing I'll give him, he figured out real quick what his target demographic was and played them like a fiddle. After his comments on Mexicans being rapists, his numbers soared and those types were his target the rest of the way.

Two random guys talking into their computer along with all the stellar political analysis on the Geek Bored has me convinced.....that most people are dumb as sh1t.

Two random guys talking into their computer along with all the stellar political analysis on the Geek Bored has me convinced.....that most people are dumb as sh1t.

Not you of course. You're a genius.

you know that he shouldn't care about women or minority votes, they don't really make up a big part of the voting pool

you know that he shouldn't care about women or minority votes, they don't really make up a big part of the voting pool

I admitted that Trump knows what he's doing. He went after the racists first and secured their votes. Now he's trying to scare as many of them as he can to get others. He's running a brilliant campaign. He's a man who has sold BS like Trump Steaks and Trump U all of his life to suckers. The man can reel 'em in.

I would be hesitant to make such an assertion based on the little bit of information we have available. I suspect he may be, likely in fact is- though he might not even realize it. he is likely as bad as MDC in terms of racist bent.

They weren't voting for him anyway. It's a crazy thought, I know.

They weren't voting for him anyway. It's a crazy thought, I know.

The problem is, his arrogance and ignorance and bigotry has also turned off millions of people who normally wouldn't dream of voting for a shady character like Hillary. There are very few people in this country who I dislike more than Hillary. And the GOP managed to put one up as their nominee. And their are millions in the same boat.

I was simply showing a different point of view. It's quite refreshing imo to see a couple young black men that are sick of the left's bullcrap. I'm sure there's plenty more but the media would never let you see that.

I was simply showing a different point of view. It's quite refreshing imo to see a couple young black men that are sick of the left's bullcrap. I'm sure there's plenty more but the media would never let you see that.

Fox News would be happy to. And they have more viewers than anyone.

what's your defense for your fabricated fake outrage? Spilled milk ?

My defense is I have no fabricated fake outrage. That is your opinion base on nothing factual.

I agree with the black folk. Anything racist or bigoted people claim from Trump is grossly out of context, twisted or media spun drivel. All he has said is that he loves women, will have plenty of them in his administration and wants the best for law abiding and respectable blacks and minorities. Has employed them by the thousands and has no problems at all with legal immigrants. There just is no drama unless Trump is the victim so they have to spin it that way. Meanwhile in reality he sets records for support and voting.

• Like 1

Been a long day, still no proof. Fake outrage noted.

:first:

I would be hesitant to make such an assertion based on the little bit of information we have available. I suspect he may be, likely in fact is- though he might not even realize it. he is likely as bad as MDC in terms of racist bent.

Does Trump call you out on being a bigot too?

Because that is racist! :first:

I got through five minutes. Those guys are clowns.

Women don't make up a significant portion of the voting pool? The are the majority of voters.

Also minorities make up ~30% of voters.

https://www.census.gov/content/dam/Census/library/publications/2015/demo/p20-577.pdf

Women don't make up a significant portion of the voting pool? The are the majority of voters.

Also minorities make up ~30% of voters.

https://www.census.gov/content/dam/Census/library/publications/2015/demo/p20-577.pdf

Women do, minorities dont, point being if he gets the majority of the white males that should always be the focus to win

10% of the voters are hispanic, yet all we ever hear about is the latino vote

blacks wont be voting in record numbers like they have the last 2 elections

so it comes down to white males and white females. now of course you have to deal with the whole we both have a vag group, but after that its a toss up, and among white males Trump destroys Hillary

And his support from white males. continues to drop.

He can't win with that one dimensional strategy.

Yes, he needs more minority support too. Again, understanding electoral math is your friend.

In the end, Americans who value America, will support Trump.

This is beginning to sink in. There are more and more convert videos being posted on YouTube and on r/the_donald, the main trump Reddit taking over the site. Black people converting, women coming around. It's slowly creeping into people's minds that he is the lesser of the evils this year.
  • Like 1

Not really.

The guy is a boob.

Women do, minorities dont, point being if he gets the majority of the white males that should always be the focus to win

10% of the voters are hispanic, yet all we ever hear about is the latino vote

blacks wont be voting in record numbers like they have the last 2 elections

so it comes down to white males and white females. now of course you have to deal with the whole we both have a vag group, but after that its a toss up, and among white males Trump destroys Hillary

So if white males vote predominantly Trump, and white females vote Hillary to an equal extent, who do you think will decide the election?

The focus should be to get the majority of all voters in states with the most electoral college votes.

So if white males vote predominantly Trump, and white females vote Hillary to an equal extent, who do you think will decide the election?

The focus should be to get the majority of all voters in states with the most electoral college votes.

I think in the end more white females vote Trump than white males vote Hillary

the left has minorities so convinced that they have to be democrats, that there really is no hope for the minority vote

My white woman will be voting the way I tell her. HTH.

I think in the end more white females vote Trump than white males vote Hillary

the left has minorities so convinced that they have to be democrats, that there really is no hope for the minority vote

If you concede the lion's share of minorities will vote Hillary, then white females will have to support Trump in droves to offset the non-white vote.