2.08 - Dodgers - James Paxton, P, SEA
2.09 - Rays - Eduardo Nunez, SS, MIN
2.10 - Jays - Jordan Zimmerman, P, DET
2.11 - Rangers - Christian Yelich, OF, MIA
2.12 - Royals - Anthony DeSclafani, SP, CIN
2.13 - Indians - Ryan Braun, OF, MIL
2.14 - Redsox - David Phelps, P, MIA
2.01 - Cubs - Jay Bruce, OF, CIN

Thanks. i was wondering how long we would have to add players to our roster. Thanks.

Btw, the National Sales Meeting for my company is taking place next week. I will be facilitating the meeting and will be checking for my spot during breaks. If I am on the clock just text me. 812-639-4517. I will pick as soon as I can.

no worries. i saw that some teams still had players out in free agency that im sure they would otherwise keep and since there were games today, strategy is strategy. everyone should know the draft begins tomorrow and should have more or less had their teams set but (i was a culprit also) lets give everyone until 10AM EST tomorrow to get rosters locked and loaded and then we can start

• Like 1

all rosters are locked and the draft has begun. the last transaction that will be honored is burt picking up julio teheran.

all available players are able to be drafted.

Is it official we're skipping Mung? I vote for yes. Teams that haven't had the fortune of playing a dead team yet should get the same opportunity as the ones who have played that team. Not that it really matters for a cellar-dweller such as myself.

okay lets continue along

So that means I won't be replacing him?

If I am, I would like to have the first pick instead of waiting until later when all of the good players are gone...

:(

i dont really know what to do. im not the commish but it seemed like no one was jumping on getting the AS SUPP started so I took control. Sully had to land this plane.

Burt brings up a good point in that its probably not fair to owners who didnt yet play the inactive team... then again he was active for a month.

I sort of feel like the best approach is to skip his picks and if Posty wants to replace him, he can snag a pick at the end of each round? the purpose of replacing is mainly to have an active team for the 2nd half, not to reward an inactive team with the best supplemental picks. but im not sure how everyone wants to proceed.

It's funny I made my pick but for some reason internet on phone crapped out and it didn't take.

I'll wait for confirmation if I pick or someone picking before me.

It's funny I made my pick but for some reason internet on phone crapped out and it didn't take.

I'll wait for confirmation if I pick or someone picking before me.

Which team are you? If you're the Met's, you're up.

i dont really know what to do. im not the commish but it seemed like no one was jumping on getting the AS SUPP started so I took control. Sully had to land this plane.

Burt brings up a good point in that its probably not fair to owners who didnt yet play the inactive team... then again he was active for a month.

I sort of feel like the best approach is to skip his picks and if Posty wants to replace him, he can snag a pick at the end of each round? the purpose of replacing is mainly to have an active team for the 2nd half, not to reward an inactive team with the best supplemental picks. but im not sure how everyone wants to proceed.

Understood... I would just hope that if I do replace him, I would have a chance to roster any potential Cubs that might be sitting out on the wire...

Appreciate you taking the lead on this. I'm not commissioner, but I was set up as Co-Commissioner for the original draft, so if you are looking for an official ruling, I agree with you.

Skip Cubs, dead team. Mets OTC. If posty or another player wants to take over the Cubs, he's free to do so after the draft and snag two supplementals at that point in time - but I have no issues with them staying a dead team. I personally don't see any Cubbies on the wire that would garner a glance in the supplemental draft from me, but if someone wants to reach that deep, good luck to them. They've played every team once already, and only one team twice, so there's not really a disadvantage there.

BTW, when gratefulted gets up, I will need some assistance from someone...

Understood... I would just hope that if I do replace him, I would have a chance to roster any potential Cubs that might be sitting out on the wire...

go ahead and do that. i think thats fair

and i think giving you 1.14, 2.14 would be a fair compromise this way youre not getting the 1st and 15th picks but also not being stuck with the last 2 picks. should make all owners content

i hope this is good

go ahead and do that. i think thats fair

and i think giving you 1.14, 2.14 would be a fair compromise this way youre not getting the 1st and 15th picks but also not being stuck with the last 2 picks. should make all owners content

i hope this is good

I like it
  • Like 1

Is there a time limit? Not in a hurry, just curious.

Is there a time limit? Not in a hurry, just curious.

I don't think so, as long as we are close to halfway through round 2 by Wednesday evening. We can implement a schedule Wednesday evening that wraps this up Thursday, if we are running behind.

Anyone have an email for BC

I sent him an email (he's Black Trouser Trout, right?) through the Yahoo league page. Hopefully he'll get that.

i sent him one as well. hopefully hes not like me that uses a junk e-mail for fantasy leagues

1.05 J.T. Realmuto, C, MIA

I sent Mora and WW ted's text that he sent to me for this round...

got the message posty, thanks

i guess the thing to do is take the highest guy sorted by yahoo "current" rank

got the message posty, thanks

i guess the thing to do is take the highest guy sorted by yahoo "current" rank

Yes... That is what I would have done...

Proxy Pick for Ted

1.08 - Michael Fullmer, P, DET (highest when sorted by current yahoo ranking)

Proxy Pick for Mora

1.08 - Michael Fullmer, P, DET (highest when sorted by current yahoo ranking)

Actually this is for gratefulted...

1.09 - Justin Verlander, P, DET

lets make it back to back detroit starters. always been a favorite of mine

• Like 1

GuardBum trades pick 1.10 to

Bbascom for Victor Martinez, 1b, CLE

GuardBum trades pick 1.10 to

Bbascom for Victor Martinez, 1b, CLE

Confirming the trade and drafting

1.10 Nate Jones, RP, CWS

Jonathon Lucroy, C,MIL

Hopefully future Met.