Sign in to follow this  
southcarolina

12G1C: Now with 100% more post draft waivers.

MFL sucks 40 donkey dicks.

So does your BF. At least MFL is satisfying unlike um you :ninja:

So does your BF. At least MFL is satisfying unlike um you :ninja:

Don't make me hunt you down and hurt you.

I ferget, once the draft is over, is it a free-for-all on the waiver wire until the season starts? Or are rosters locked until after week 1? Or a third thing?

i remember some BS one year where SC entered the rosters and then quickly snatched up josh gordon (he never played anyway).

immediate fcfs is ghey

Don't make me hunt you down and hurt you.

Make it hurt so good

i remember some BS one year where SC entered the rosters and then quickly snatched up josh gordon (he never played anyway).

immediate fcfs is ghey

If, instead of bitching and whining at every opportunity about FCFS after the draft, you tried to organize enough owners to vote against it, and got 6 other owners to agree with you i would be more than happy to change it. Frankly your attitude towards this is getting a little tiresome. The league operates the way it was set up by the original commish (in other words not by me) and i dont change things unless it is the will of the majority. I even reminded you in the first post in this thread in gigantic red letters about FCFS and encouraged you to try to garner support to make the change. You chose not to.

If you are implying that i did something unseemly by snatching up Josh Gordon that year you are wrong. Rosters had been entered into Yahoo and FCFS waivers had been open for a couple of days when they announced during one of the week 4 preseason games that his year long suspension might be reduced. Anyone watching could have grabbed him. I was first to the WW. The reduction ended up being 10 games, and although he was active for the last couple of weeks of the FF season, i dont believe i ever played him. After i grabbed him off the WW and people bitched, i even offered to drop him, and lock him from the league, since he as such a special case, and would have surely been a 1st round draft pick if not for the suspension.

But yeah toss out a quick factually incorrect line impugning my character. Classy.

This will be the last time i address either of these topics. You dont like FCFS ...stop being so goddamned lazy and get it changed. Otherwise either STFU or GTFO. Make another implication like that, and be ready for the nuclear option.

That is all. You may now resume your regularly scheduled drafting.

Your friendly neighborhood commissioner

southcarolina

• Like 1

At least it's over with

And now begins the drama

Who was the original commish of this abortion ER I mean league ?

southcarolina = Ramsay Bolton

WhiteWonder = Sansa Stark on her wedding night

Final standings. Volts sprints past OM, who actually finishes in third, just edging Heavy-set. Of course as always, the person who took the most time to draft will win the league, as their selections were the most reasoned. :thumbsup:

Average Time Waiting For Pick To Be Made Franchise Avg. Wait Time # Picks Your Lord and Commander 2 hours, 24 minutes 18 Gary is NOT Gettin' Laid 57 minutes 18 Mook's Suicide Squad 1 hour, 12 minutes 18 WhiteWonder, King of the North 1 hour, 6 minutes 18 Old Maid's Draftbot 5000 33 minutes 18 Vuduchili's Vudubackribs 1 hour, 26 minutes 18 Djgb13, Drinker and Knower of Things 1 hour, 13 minutes 18 Shotsup 1 hour, 28 minutes 18 Voltaire- The Stallion Who Mounts The World 21 minutes 18 Herbivore's Clever Pot Reference 30 minutes 17 posty 1 hour, 33 minutes 18 Heavyset Bridezilla 34 minutes 18

If, instead of bitching and whining at every opportunity about FCFS after the draft, you tried to organize enough owners to vote against it, and got 6 other owners to agree with you i would be more than happy to change it. Frankly your attitude towards this is getting a little tiresome. The league operates the way it was set up by the original commish (in other words not by me) and i dont change things unless it is the will of the majority. I even reminded you in the first post in this thread in gigantic red letters about FCFS and encouraged you to try to garner support to make the change. You chose not to.

If you are implying that i did something unseemly by snatching up Josh Gordon that year you are wrong. Rosters had been entered into Yahoo and FCFS waivers had been open for a couple of days when they announced during one of the week 4 preseason games that his year long suspension might be reduced. Anyone watching could have grabbed him. I was first to the WW. The reduction ended up being 10 games, and although he was active for the last couple of weeks of the FF season, i dont believe i ever played him. After i grabbed him off the WW and people bitched, i even offered to drop him, and lock him from the league, since he as such a special case, and would have surely been a 1st round draft pick if not for the suspension.

But yeah toss out a quick factually incorrect line impugning my character. Classy.

This will be the last time i address either of these topics. You dont like FCFS ...stop being so goddamned lazy and get it changed. Otherwise either STFU or GTFO. Make another implication like that, and be ready for the nuclear option.

That is all. You may now resume your regularly scheduled drafting.

Your friendly neighborhood commissioner

southcarolina

easy there SC, melodramatic much?

where did i call into question your character or even insinuate that this was YOUR rule? pointing out the josh gordon example (and yeah point blank you did take advantage of that and you know it. I'm not blaming you as it was not your rule, but you saw the opportunity and knew you had the advantage...), is simply the first and best example that comes to mind as to why FCFS is a bad idea.

did i neglect to rally the people for a vote on this issue? Yes I did but then again this is a free league, I have about 8 leagues and things are going to slip my mind. I assumed we had already rectified it, so that is MY mistake. And I could just as easily say that the responsibilities of a commish include taking the initiative to start votes on known past issues and blatantly poor rules...... but I won't because again, this is a free league for you as well and likely not your top priority.....

relax and know that all will be okay.

southcarolina = Ramsay Bolton

WhiteWonder = Sansa Stark on her wedding night

I would say you fit the sansa mold more than I do but who am I kidding, you'd enjoy the out of that rape.

easy there SC, melodramatic much?

where did i call into question your character or even insinuate that this was YOUR rule? pointing out the josh gordon example (and yeah point blank you did take advantage of that and you know it. I'm not blaming you as it was not your rule, but you saw the opportunity and knew you had the advantage...), is simply the first and best example that comes to mind as to why FCFS is a bad idea.

did i neglect to rally the people for a vote on this issue? Yes I did but then again this is a free league, I have about 8 leagues and things are going to slip my mind. I assumed we had already rectified it, so that is MY mistake. And I could just as easily say that the responsibilities of a commish include taking the initiative to start votes on known past issues and blatantly poor rules...... but I won't because again, this is a free league for you as well and likely not your top priority.....

relax and know that all will be okay.

What advantage did I have? FCFS had been open for days? I saw something on tv...and if it was on TV it was probably on the Internet hours before that.... and I checked our already open functioning league. I didn't wait to click the finish button until some stud dropped into my lap. I didn't open the league and not tell everyone. I just was the first one to check out the WW. I remember being shocked no one had claimed him yet. But whstever. Revise history. Makes no difference. One thing your on the money about is this league is not my priority. I very much prefer the dynasty format. This is my last redraft league. And every year it's gets to be a little more hassle than its worth.

This year with 12 returning owners I thought I was finally going to have an easy year. But no.

Figure out what you guys want and I'll push the buttons. I'd do it soon I'd you want waivers this year. Other than that if you need me.drop me a pm.I probably won't be in the GC much. I need a break from this place.

you really need to lighten up man. a simple debate about a league rule should not send you off the deep end

i'll take over as commish next season if its causing you that much agony.

Who was original Commish ?

Volty, but TBBOM was helping out early on as well.

Volty, but TBBOM was helping out early on as well.

Volty would never have FCFS to FAs - I seriously didn't think he would.

TBBOM is a lawyer so he likely would be honest and ethical

:lol:

Volty would never have FCFS to FAs - I seriously didn't think he would.

TBBOM is a lawyer so he likely would be honest and ethical

:lol:

I even tracked it down for you bro. Check it out, from that league forum.

A few questions...

1. Volty, are you commish or am I? I don't give a rats mind you, but should I change the commish password?

2. We starting Friday on that site? Is it live, or like on a forum?

I am, but I'll PM you the commish password right now.

It's not live. It's just what you wanted, slow boat to or from China depending on your starting location.

There you go.

I even tracked it down for you bro. Check it out, from that league forum.

There you go.

If not wrong that's draft not FCFS WW lost draft.

If not wrong that's draft not FCFS WW lost draft.

THat was just from early in the league, random discussion where commish came up.

Thanks... Any chance you can delete the keeper designation from about 90% of the players?

I was never commish.

Knowing MFL exists, would you want to draft in this thread instead? That was where TBBOM was taking the league and I blew a brain circuit. No! No! No! No! And so I took five mins to set us up at MFL that first year and begged us to go over there and use the site I set up. That's all the commishing I did.

Final standings. Volts sprints past OM, who actually finishes in third, just edging Heavy-set. Of course as always, the person who took the most time to draft will win the league, as their selections were the most reasoned. :thumbsup:

Average Time Waiting For Pick To Be Made Franchise Avg. Wait Time # Picks Your Lord and Commander 2 hours, 24 minutes 18 Gary is NOT Gettin' Laid 57 minutes 18 Mook's Suicide Squad 1 hour, 12 minutes 18 WhiteWonder, King of the North 1 hour, 6 minutes 18 Old Maid's Draftbot 5000 33 minutes 18 Vuduchili's Vudubackribs 1 hour, 26 minutes 18 Djgb13, Drinker and Knower of Things 1 hour, 13 minutes 18 Shotsup 1 hour, 28 minutes 18 Voltaire- The Stallion Who Mounts The World 21 minutes 18 Herbivore's Clever Pot Reference 30 minutes 17 posty 1 hour, 33 minutes 18 Heavyset Bridezilla 34 minutes 18

Reclaimed the title after finishing in second last year.

So week one is here and I want to submit my lineup but I don't see my roster.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/19757/12

Wilson

-

Lacy

Martin

-

Beckham

Coleman

Fitzgerald

-

Walford

-

LARams

-

Vinatieri

I don't see why this has dragged out so long. Vote is majority for 2017.

2016 is whatever but it is SO easy to either enter rosters and have a few days waivers ending Wednesday morning

OR

Just give everyone an official date and time for the opening of FCFS.. Tuesday 9pm EST. Something like that

Waivers shmayvers. We need our rosters loaded so we can submit lineups and we need that quickly. We've been done drafting now for a week or so and the season starts, probably, Thursday.

OK so the league is now open, and has a working waiver system. So get your claims in today!! I had to make a couple of executive decisions, and and choose the "unclaimed players gametime to put a player on waivers" option, and to set it up in reverse order of the draft. These both seemed like pretty standard options, so thats what i chose. If it isnt what we want, i guess it can be changed next year

OMG it's Monday and I can't submit a lineup fhT starts Thursday ??

No patients at all

Are waivers blocked until week one or do they open before or after the Den/Car game?

I believe they go off Wednesday before denver game