Sign in to follow this  
Super Cubs

PPR the other RBs

They may not be studs but in PPR they are not duds. How would you rank these other RBs?

Theo Reddick

Bilal Powell

Duke Johnson

Charles Simms

Shane Vereen

Feel free to add a name or two that would fit into this group.

Left Woodhead off the list because last year he finished top 3 in my ppr league. I see him as a tier or two above these guys.

Vereen is an interesting guy this year. His value is pretty much shlt. The offense may be more consistent as far as rb usage this year. He is a cheap flier that may net a more consistent year than previous. He is a great receiving back, so it has always annoyed me a little that he isn't used as often as other receiving backs who aren't as good all around.

To me, the Lions Offense operates better with Riddick. I saw Amir get caught from behind in a preseason game last year and have never understood the hype about him

I'm guessing we see a little more Theo this year

I would put Duke Johnson at the top of the list. He has a fair chance to become the starter on his team and get more carries than the other guys. He may any way.

After that I'd say

Riddick

Simms

Powell

Vereen

I put Duke in the same tier as Woodhead....and with no hesitation. He shouldn't be lumped in with the other guys you have listed here, he's a clear #2 RB in ppr this year.

Hue Jackson loves to use his running backs.

They may not be studs but in PPR they are not duds. How would you rank these other RBs?

Theo Reddick

Bilal Powell

Duke Johnson

Charles Simms

Shane Vereen

Feel free to add a name or two that would fit into this group.

Duke j

Simms

Powell

Verren

Riddick

I don't see Riddick receiving more work if any of the other Rbs with the Lions where to get hurt.

The other four have more potential to either be the number Rb on their teams or could receive more rushes due to injuries.