Sign in to follow this  
Dsausage

0-1 with how many points!?

Only played 2 leagues this year sadly. Both leagues 12 team PPR's- I scored 133 and 138 and lost to the top point getter in each league. What are the odds that in two leagues I score second most points out of 12 and lose both?

Check in with your week one heart-breakers...

PS: Do not get discouraged!

Scored 236 and lost to a team that put up 277. For reference,an average score is about 175 in this league, crappy is 150 or lower and good is 200+. Nobody else other than me and my opponent scored more than 200 for the week, 12 team PPR with IDP and high scoring defenses.

I lost starting Cooks, Matthews, Evans, Dwayne Allen and David Johnson. FML

Lost a close one with Big Ben, Fuller and DeMarco. Was done in by Catanzaro and starting Cmike over Abdullah - going against AJ Green and DeAngelo didn't help.....

I lost putting up 121 in a league where 100 is about average. The other guy put up 132.

I had Stafford, 37, and Cooks, 29, going for me. All my RBs and WRs scored okay, between 9-13.

It was my TE, D, and Kicker that killed me, combining for 10 pts and my opponent's got him 33 pts.

It's a dynasty team that is in a rebuilding process. The team put up well above average so I'm happy with that but not the loss. These were the 2 highest scoring teams in the league in week 1.

0 - 1. The crazy thing is I won the matchup but the first week was top 6 scorers win and bottom 6 lose. I just happened to be the 7th highest scoring team so I ended up losing even though I won my matchup :mad:

0 - 1. The crazy thing is I won the matchup but the first week was top 6 scorers win and bottom 6 lose. I just happened to be the 7th highest scoring team so I ended up losing even though I won my matchup :mad:

How the fock are you supposed to implement cancel out theory with those bull shlt week 1 rules?

LA D killed me in two high stakes leagues. Lost with 133 and 153 FFPC scoring

They killed me too!!

1 Freaking point!!

144 and lost to a 182 score. Keenan Allen, Fleener, Catanzaro, Chiefs D :doh:

Hah sounds like me. I had Keenan, fleener, catanzaro also. My saving grace was having the eagles as my D and my opponent picked the Rams.... Total roster change since this weekend for me, several trades gone down

I lost putting up 121 in a league where 100 is about average. The other guy put up 132.

I had Stafford, 37, and Cooks, 29, going for me. All my RBs and WRs scored okay, between 9-13.

It was my TE, D, and Kicker that killed me, combining for 10 pts and my opponent's got him 33 pts.

It's a dynasty team that is in a rebuilding process. The team put up well above average so I'm happy with that but not the loss. These were the 2 highest scoring teams in the league in week 1.

You have Barnidge like me???

I had Peterson, footloose Watkins, Virgil green (the td robbery), and Keenan Allen on one team. I took the cheese on cmike and started him and footloose over Melvin Gordon and Jeremy Langford.

I score 97 in a non ppr.

high (my opponent) 124

low a 75

Rivers looked promising. But K Allen injury slowed that hope down alot.

see sig below. Yes both in starting for me.

Roster depth is damn good, except Ivory. (why did I draft him, why did I talk myself out of Henry???).

Even that said, is unlikely I would have had the right roster set to win last week. Likely have needed a different kicker.

Ultimately I lost to Dan Bailey. I had a great week. The other guy had a good week but Bailey was stupid lucky.