Sign in to follow this  
Benjarvus Lebowski

Week 3 streaming WR

Is Antonio Brown available? He should have a good week....Depends on a lot of variables. Size of the league, PPR vs Standard, how active owners are, your definition of a good week etc. Generally speaking no WR on the waiver has a "good" chance, you're lucky to find a guy who just has a chance.

Perhaps Sammie Coates, if he's available.

Big Ben loves throwing deep to him, and he does a pretty good Martavis impersonation (without the bong, that is).

While everyone focused on the RBBC messes on various teams, I grabbed Enunwa and Cruz off waivers this week. We start 2RB and up to 4 WR and I lost Moncrief this week.

If Marshall is out, Enunwa who was already putting up good numbers, becomes #2 to Decker. I'll likely play him over D.Freeman as a flex this week if Marshall is out.

Cruz is a good bye week fill in imo. Already getting as many looks as Shephard when teams try to shut down OBJ, and also on a team with a crap run game, he's had a nice floor established 2 weeks in.

Not sure if either is available to you.

Looks like Wheaton will make it on the field this week.

Perhaps Sammie Coates, if he's available.

Big Ben loves throwing deep to him, and he does a pretty good Martavis impersonation (without the bong, that is).

I don't know if Ben loves throwing to Sammy so much as he likes taking shots deep and that has been Sammy's only use fullness to the team. Sammy isn't a very good receiver. Nobody likes throwing to a receiver who isn't very good.

Rishard Matthews (assuming T Sharpe is already rostered) ..... Oakland has been giving up serious points to WR's.