Sign in to follow this  
BobSanders_33

Speculative Add: Terrelle Prior

In super deep leagues he might already be on rosters but he has some interesting lottery ticket value. If Kessler was to go down or struggle it is possible that Hugh installs Prior and a run heavy option type system. Add that on top of getting Gordon back soon and IF Prior was to make his way to QB and have WR eligibility that could be a crazy WR option.

I just added him as a roll the dice play for McCluster

• Needed a WR week 5 b/c of byes
  • CLE #1 WR for next 2 weeks, Coleman out 4-6, Gordon back week 5, never know with Gordon & at least will then be WR #2 until Coleman back
  • Has 17 targets on season already
  • Yes, QBs are bad, but they still need to throw to somebody
  • May play some QB & have some QB runs, could be nice

2 passes for 26 yards

2 rushes for 14 yards

5 receptions for 70 yards

Not bad for the Cleveland Pryors...

As one of the few people I'm sure who actually watched this game, this was one of the more impressive individual performances I have seen. The dude played QB/WR/RB/Safety and single-handedly kept the Browns in this game. If not for the kicker missing 3 fg's, including the game winner, Pryor would have willed this team to victory.

3/5 Passes for 35 Yards

4 Rushes for 21 Yards, 1 TD

8 Receptions for 144 Yards

As one of the few people I'm sure who actually watched this game, this was one of the more impressive individual performances I have seen. The dude played QB/WR/RB/Safety and single-handedly kept the Browns in this game. If not for the kicker missing 3 fg's, including the game winner, Pryor would have willed this team to victory.

3/5 Passes for 35 Yards

He kept them in the game. Too bad the rest of the team couldn't help him win it. That kicker would be released Monday if I was the coach

Really considered using him in DFS when they put out that he might get some snaps at QB (though that ended up fairly irrelevant to his success). Would have made me some nice money if I went that way over Sharpe.

3/5 Passes for 35 Yards

Not bad for a speculative add.

Well, I'm eating crow today. I have no idea how Kessler got him the football, but apparently he did. I guess with no Coleman, he was the only WR option.

Well, I'm eating crow today. I have no idea how Kessler got him the football, but apparently he did. I guess with no Coleman, he was the only WR option.

Yes, he was really the only show in town. I watched a highlight of all of the plays that he made. The most impressive thing is that he was winning on a number of routes. He will probably be another strong WR2 play next week.

The reason why I posted the thread is the possible QB upside. I added him in a 6 pt passing TD league. Like I said at the start IF Kessler goes down TP could be The WR1 if that would happen. You don't find a lottery ticket like that laying around often.

He was unbelievable yesterday.

He looked like the biggest, strongest, fastest guy on the field yesterday. You could squint and imagine Brandon Marshall or Julio Jones. Obviously I am not saying he will ever be that good, but for one day it looked to be the case