Sign in to follow this  
BTL99

Terrell Pryor - what you guys think about him?

Has Norman fallen off so much that a qb turned wr is such an atomic weapon. The browns have one dynamic threat and a few short yardage receiving/rushing options. Why won't Washington take away pryor and make the browns more predictable?

Because Jay Gruden is a moron.

Has Norman fallen off so much that a qb turned wr is such an atomic weapon. The browns have one dynamic threat and a few short yardage receiving/rushing options. Why won't Washington take away pryor and make the browns more predictable?

Because we don't have the personnel. The Defense is putrid across the board. Lost half the startin secondary too.

I started Howard over Pryor in the flex. Right now it is a wash; 14-13 Pryor. I also have Coleman stashed (deep keeper league) so I'm interested to see how this plays out. Pryor looks like the real deal though.

Corey will be back soon and his numbers will dip. pick up corey if ya'll haven't already and stash him please

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/11/30/terrelle-pryor-in-critical-condition-after-stabbing/

Former NFL player Terrelle Pryor is in critical condition after he was stabbed overnight.

The 30-year-old Pryor was stabbed at a Pittsburgh apartment complex, according to WTAE. A woman whose identity has not been released is in custody in connection with the stabbing.

I think it sounds like he's lucky to be alive after messing with the wrong girl...

3 hours ago, jgcrawfish said:

I think it sounds like he's lucky to be alive after messing with the wrong girl...

It was reported that she had no pryor convictions for violent offenses.

Get well soon, my man.