Sign in to follow this  
jersey

CHI RBs? Who is best play?

Who is the best start in CHI tonight?

They are a totally mess. Howard should be the man, but Fox loves to work in players that have proved to not be "special" already.

Need 8 points in 0.5 PPR. I sadly have Howards/Carey/Langford all rostered for tonight.

Who is the best start in CHI tonight?

They are a totally mess. Howard should be the man, but Fox loves to work in players that have proved to not be "special" already.

Need 8 points in 0.5 PPR. I sadly have Howards/Carey/Langford all rostered for tonight.

I'd go Carey to be honest. None of them are going to do much in the run game as MN's run D is very stout, so I'd look to the guy that will do the most in the pass/swing game, especially in a PPR.

That's Carey.

The same Carey that couldn't beat out a rookie Langford last year?

The same Carey that couldn't beat out Langford in camp?

:nono:

Yeah, that one. He's more involved. They all suck so it really doesn't matter who beat who at what time anymore. All that matters is who Fox is currently using because Fox gotta Fox.

I think im going Howard an praying for a TD or some catches. Carey has not been targeted much for some reason so far this year.

for tonight? i agree ROS, but tonight? i think howard is starting tonight, right?

as for me, i'm not starting any of them. i did drop howard to stash langford though, so i am interested

Langford. Thank me later.

for tonight? i agree ROS, but tonight? i think howard is starting tonight, right?

as for me, i'm not starting any of them. i did drop howard to stash langford though, so i am interested

I benched Howard too.

I wish it were one of the other backs I lost on that Howard TD. On paper I thought I had an easy win this week.

I think im going Howard an praying for a TD or some catches. Carey has not been targeted much for some reason so far this year.

You choose wisely.

That said, I gotta be honest...Howard looks thick and slow. He's balling for sure, but he doesn't look spry. Just my two cents....

You choose wisely.

That said, I gotta be honest...Howard looks thick and slow. He's balling for sure, but he doesn't look spry. Just my two cents....

He's not a home run hitter but he's not slow either for a big guy.

When it gets wintry he may be the better option there but who knows with Fox.

You choose wisely.

He reminds me of a slower version of Zach Stacy.

Langford. Thank me later.

Thanks!

:P

I played none of them. But, I had Howard and cut him due to lost touches with Karey and with Langford coming back.

Just shows that you can never trust Fox with RBs. He's almost as bad as Rat Face.

He's almost as bad as Rat Face.

That's a face that I will never miss. Just hearing him referred to gives me unhappy flashbacks. Still can't even stand to watch him on TV. *shudders*

I benched Howard too.

Howard and Gordon are sitting right next to each other on my bench this weekend. That would have been more painful if I didn't have Forte, Johnson and Jaquizz.active. Happy to see that Howard was worth holding on to!

Howard and Gordon are sitting right next to each other on my bench this weekend. That would have been more painful if I didn't have Forte, Johnson and Jaquizz.active. Happy to see that Howard was worth holding on to!

Why bench Gordon. I have Gordon too. Denver run D isn't great. Its their pass d that's unreal.

Why bench Gordon. I have Gordon too. Denver run D isn't great. Its their pass d that's unreal.

Because I had the option to play David Johnson, Forte against Cleveland and Jacquizz vs. Oakland. I would never play him over Johnson, Forte outscored him by 6 points, and Jacquizz was within 2 points. I'm guessing Jacquizz would have had more than Gordon if he hadn't been injured. Even in hindsight I don't regret the decision to sit Gordon facing Denver.

Surprising that Howard was the highest scorer of that 5, but after the past couple of weeks I wouldn't have played it any differently.

Yeah this is a very good time to shop Howard.

• Like 1

Yeah this is a very good time to shop Howard.

I tried to get Baldwin for him last week. No sale. This week may be different and I will try again.