Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Edex Cup part deux - Arnie's Tourney - March 16 - 19 - draft complete

6.06 - Keep'n it in the familia, give me that pinche carbon, Pat Perez. :bandana:

If I had to pick a favorite right now I would have to go with (go Figure) Dain. Everyone one of these teams has a pick or two that is vomit-inducing.

You guys are too good to me :wub:

Pains me to say it, but I like CBFs team.. But I'm still campaigning for the "Year of Ed" - so my support goes to him. :thumbsup:

6.07 - David Lingmerth

Cruzer sniped me on Molinari. would have loved to pair him with Stenson

other than that the only pick i don't like, based on what was left was Lahiri. Hindsight i would have gone Ben An

I thought Pat Perez would have been gone sooner. He's black balled DND from my team though.

I thought Pat Perez would have been gone sooner. He's black balled DND from my team though.

He's like Sneds - a West coast hoss, but kinda flaky on the East coast... He has been playing solid since his return, seems to be getting back into form... I'm hoping he just makes the cut.

Pains me to say it, but I like CBFs team.. But I'm still campaigning for the "Year of Ed" - so my support goes to him. :thumbsup:

Koepka and O'Hair made me wretch, but like I said, every team has some wretchworthy picks.

Crap - I even knew that, not sure why I typed ksb.. My apologies.

Palmer and Players, we will do - 7,5,4,3,2,1

Majors we will do 10,7,5,3,2,1

Points rewarded for this tourney.

if anyone needed a refresher

Do I get my extra payment back or do to wanna hold it toward die nasty? Which ever is less confusing for you

I give the early on paper nod to fumble and Cruzer (even though I was surprised fumble didn't take Stenson. And still an FU to Cruzer on molinari)

Do I get my extra payment back or do to wanna hold it toward die nasty? Which ever is less confusing for you

Just sent you and pat your extra 25

thank you for reminder.

Just sent you and pat your extra 25

thank you for reminder.

:thumbsup:

I give the early on paper nod to fumble and Cruzer (even though I was surprised fumble didn't take Stenson. And still an FU to Cruzer on molinari)

I was surprised he passed on Stenson too.. I was deathly afraid I'd get stuck with Day falling to me - I wanted no part of him... It would be a lot to ask of him to repeat what he did last year - but good grief, he looks terrible right now. His once magical putter has left the building.......... Fowler was the #1 guy on my board, even higher than Stenson and Rory... I was tickled to death to get him... I may regret not taking Poulter... No I don't expect a top 10 - but he has a really solid record at BH, he's a cut making machine there and is a solid point getter.

Molinari. :banana:

I watched Day tear up Bay Hill last year and just feel like he knows he's got to lock in now to have any chance of winning the Masters. As for later picks, I tried to pick guys who aren't in the Masters yet, but could be with a good week. That's why I think Howell was such a good pick. Dude wants to get back to Augusta bad. Hugely.

I was surprised he passed on Stenson too.. I was deathly afraid I'd get stuck with Day falling to me - I wanted no part of him... It would be a lot to ask of him to repeat what he did last year - but good grief, he looks terrible right now. His once magical putter has left the building.......... Fowler was the #1 guy on my board, even higher than Stenson and Rory... I was tickled to death to get him... I may regret not taking Poulter... No I don't expect a top 10 - but he has a really solid record at BH, he's a cut making machine there and is a solid point getter.

I had molinari on my list and skipped him because i didnt see him as the top of my list was off screen

I'm the worst

I watched Day tear up Bay Hill last year and just feel like he knows he's got to lock in now to have any chance of winning the Masters. As for later picks, I tried to pick guys who aren't in the Masters yet, but could be with a good week. That's why I think Howell was such a good pick. Dude wants to get back to Augusta bad. Hugely.

#bigly

I had molinari on my list and skipped him because i didnt see him as the top of my list was off screen

I'm the worst

I was between Molinari and the 6'5" german teenager who ripped up Mehiko... I chose to put bad money after good

I had stenson rory rickie. Mostly because rickie just won recently. So while I expect a solid week, when you're picking between those 3 you want to pick your favorite to win. Matsuyama would have been 4th on my list despite less than stellar form coming in

I had first pick in my weekly work draft and went with Rory. Ended up with

1.01 Rory McIlroy

2.04 Thomas Pieters

3.01 Tyrell Hatton

4.04 Zach Johnson

4 person draft? Meh. I like Hatton but I feel like there would be a better 5 option over peiters (queue the win)

4 person draft? Meh. I like Hatton but I feel like there would be a better 5 option over peiters (queue the win)

7th best odds according to bovada, as of this morning. :dunno:

I took Hatton at 35-1. Not sure if I can see him winning here but he's too hot right now, he could definitely be in contention come Sunday.

7th best odds according to bovada, as of this morning. :dunno:

Gimme rose or hideki. F the odds. He's still relatively unproven over here

Fock you all

Ed's and Fumble's

:o :wub:

I picked the 11th ranked player in the world in the 4th round.

:lol:

Bovada Schmovada

I picked the 11th ranked player in the world on the 4th round.

:lol:

the 10th ranked player has 9 PGA tour wins in 20 years.

whoopdie focking doo.

He was ninth overall, your choices of rose and Hideki were already off the board.