NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

WE GOT YOUR EMAILS PODESTA!!!!!

You're brother is focked!

I hope he gets the cell right next to Manafort and the rest of the scumbags. Not sure why you think anyone on this board is defending podesta. But I love how you're using it to not talk about the facts that have come out today

Podesta Group = Tony AND John = Hillary

You guys can't be that bold to suggest Tony is clean of all this.

"While violating FARA is a criminal offense, the Justice Department typically seeks to resolve problems by bringing lobbyists into compliance rather than bringing charges. Last November, the Podesta Group updated its disclosures about lobbying work for India after contacts between its chairman, Tony Podesta, and his brother, Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta, surfaced in the latter’s hacked emails. More recently, Michael Flynn, Trump’s short-lived national security adviser, retroactively disclosed lobbying that benefited the government of Turkey after initially filing under the LDA instead of FARA."

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/paul-manafort-lobbying-ukraine-podesta-group-237163

Tony Podesta was a huge contributor to the Clinton Campaign and her brother was the Campaign manager. Lot of Campaign managers getting in trouble lately, huh?

"While violating FARA is a criminal offense, the Justice Department typically seeks to resolve problems by bringing lobbyists into compliance rather than bringing charges. Last November, the Podesta Group updated its disclosures about lobbying work for India after contacts between its chairman, Tony Podesta, and his brother, Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta, surfaced in the latter’s hacked emails. More recently, Michael Flynn, Trump’s short-lived national security adviser, retroactively disclosed lobbying that benefited the government of Turkey after initially filing under the LDA instead of FARA."

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/paul-manafort-lobbying-ukraine-podesta-group-237163

Tony Podesta was a huge contributor to the Clinton Campaign and her brother was the Campaign manager. Lot of Campaign managers getting in trouble lately, huh?

We have all of Podesta's emails.

All of them.

What are some of the most incriminating emails revealing this plot in your opinion?

"While violating FARA is a criminal offense, the Justice Department typically seeks to resolve problems by bringing lobbyists into compliance rather than bringing charges. Last November, the Podesta Group updated its disclosures about lobbying work for India after contacts between its chairman, Tony Podesta, and his brother, Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta, surfaced in the latters hacked emails. More recently, Michael Flynn, Trumps short-lived national security adviser, retroactively disclosed lobbying that benefited the government of Turkey after initially filing under the LDA instead of FARA."

you should probably start at podesta thread. Instead of trying so desperately to deflect on what's happening with Trump's Administration in this one. :D

I thought we were supposed to investigate all of Russia's influence in the election. Does that not include the ties to Obama, Hillary, DNC and Podestas?

sure. I've seen about a dozen different people who lean left all say they don't care if every single one of them end up in jail. We are all making fun of the fact that this was the most damaging day of Trump's presidency or candidacy and you want to talk about everything but Trump.

sure. I've seen about a dozen different people who lean left all say they don't care if every single one of them end up in jail. We are all making fun of the fact that this was the most damaging day of Trump's presidency or candidacy and you want to talk about everything but Trump.

Newbs doesn't realize the Russian Collusion Meter swung 180 degrees and it pointing solely at his party. :doh:

Newbs doesn't realize the Russian Collusion Meter swung 180 degrees and it pointing solely at his party. :doh:

yeah, forget that three members of Trump team were either indicted today or plead guilty. Wow. Just wow.

Im just honestly shocked at how someone could say this after today.

Especially with the Papadopoulos guilty plea!

Somebody is really far gone here, like no longer in touch with reality at all. Im pretty sure it isnt me :dunno:

Filthy should be collecting a paycheck for posting this sh1t.

Gonna be tough to spin that one, probably why theyre all focused on spinning the Manafort news instead

So I read the entire thing and there isn't anything about a quid pro quo, though I imagine if there was one, Mueller would be saving that for bigger fish...

:lol: Worms discussing spin, and - suddenly - Honcho provides it. Unfortunately, Worms did not expect his own lefty to immediately spin in a way not supportive of Worms ideas.

Shucks.

No quid pro quo. Not in this indictment. What Worms would call spin, isn't really: it's actually what is accurate, as Honcho just wrote.

Of course, he had to add what he imagined to the mix, so he provides Worms his fix.

:lol:

There was plenty of smoke and we know the guy has now fessed up. This is definitely a huge first shot to get everyone running scared

Fessed up to something which involved no quid pro quo with the Trump Administration.

There was some quid pro quo with the Clintons though. 145 million of them.

Manafort and associate charged. Other guy plead guilty to lying about the meeting (which we knew).

A couple things we didn't know revealed today: Obama helped pay for Dossier. Podesta Group in deep sh!t. Hint: Both those things are Democrats.

Theres a chance monkeys fly out of my ass.

Dude, give it up :(

I for one am not comfortable betting that it is less likely that something like a monkey would fly out of your ass, considering gerbils are even money.

Im just honestly shocked at how someone could say this after today.

Especially with the Papadopoulos guilty plea!

Somebody is really far gone here, like no longer in touch with reality at all. Im pretty sure it isnt me :dunno:

it's sad how they've spent the day covering their ears screaming "I CANT HEAR YOU. NAH NAH NAH NAH"

It's well-established that their only response to Trump's retardedness is either Obama@%#! or Hillary@&%! But on the blackest day of Trump's political life, it is both pathetic and hilarious

Well Fernandez that question answers itself. The dossier could not support a warrant, so they didn't rely on the dossier.

Uh, that's a conclusion drawn from facts not in evidence. You're presuming that FISA warrants were drawn legitimately.

Kimberly Strassel has been all over this story - she clearly has FBI and House Intelligent Committee contacts, and has been correct at every turn thus far - and she says that we should expect to find out that this asinine invented bullsht dossier was behind justification for FISA warrants.

I'll bet she's correct.

I keep trying explain that outside the court of public opinion and in a court of law the dossier can do Trump no harm. They got the FISA, therefore you can be sure they had external evidence.

No, I do not believe that you can - unless you're relying on something as flimsy as the circular supporting logic that the dossier was sourced from Russian ties, and Manafort had Russian ties. I am willing to bet, in fact, that that's all they have tied to Trump.

And that's an absolute nothing.

• Like 1

Filthy should be collecting a paycheck for posting this sh1t.

Whereas you are paid what yours are worth.

it's sad how they've spent the day covering their ears screaming "I CANT HEAR YOU. NAH NAH NAH NAH"

It's well-established that their only response to Trump's retardedness is either Obama@%#! or Hillary@&%! But on the blackest day of Trump's political life, it is both pathetic and hilarious

Your post is a ridiculous deflection. As Greg Gutfeld just said: libs were expecting that today would be like getting a pony for their birthday, but this is a guppy.

This is a massive nothingburger wrt to anyone in the Trump Administration looking to do our citizenry harm, and an equally massive blow to those on the Left who claimed that the trouble was Trump.

The trouble revolves around the Clinton and Obama activity wrt to UraniumOne, and that quid pro quo. No way that this investigation is going to be able to do anything but net tiny players involved in the Trump campaign - and Manafort was affiliated with the Pedostas for much longer than he was affiliated with Trump - without hooking major actors in the Clinton campaign.

No spin is going to be able to change what is coming.

• Like 2

Your post is a ridiculous deflection. As Greg Gutfeld just said: libs were expecting that today would be like getting a pony for their birthday, but this is a guppy.

This is a massive nothingburger wrt to anyone in the Trump Administration looking to do our citizenry harm, and an equally massive blow to those on the Left who claimed that the trouble was Trump.

The trouble revolves around the Clinton and Obama activity wrt to UraniumOne, and that quid pro quo. No way that this investigation is going to be able to do anything but net tiny players involved in the Trump campaign - and Manafort was affiliated with the Pedostas for much longer than he was affiliated with Trump - without hooking major actors in the Clinton campaign.

No spin is going to be able to change what is coming.

keep on burying your head in the sand, moron.

If you were told 8 months ago that Fusion GPS conspired with Obama admin, Hillary and DNC to produce the Dossier you'd have laughed it off. Now, that's a fact................laughing now?

Anything is possible and the level of corruption the previous administration sank to is unprecedented. Illegal surveillance, unauthorized unmasking, money laundering (payments to Fusion GPS), covering up the Uranium One corruption...........and you guys are pointing at Manafort saying 'Yeah, that crook worked for Trump for awhile'.

Good synopsis; dead on.

Uh, that's a conclusion drawn from facts not in evidence. You're presuming that FISA warrants were drawn legitimately.

Kimberly Strassel has been all over this story - she clearly has FBI and House Intelligent Committee contacts, and has been correct at every turn thus far - and she says that we should expect to find out that this asinine invented bullsht dossier was behind justification for FISA warrants.

I'll bet she's correct.

No, I do not believe that you can - unless you're relying on something as flimsy as the circular supporting logic that the dossier was sourced from Russian ties, and Manafort had Russian ties. I am willing to bet, in fact, that that's all they have tied to Trump.

Nailed it.

I've been saying Fusion GPS was dirty when it was revealed they 'investigated' the DNC server hack but no one else got to inspect it AND they commissioned the Dossier. Too much of a coincidence and frankly it's pathetic this wasn't put together before in the MSM.

Now, it's only a matter of time before evidence turns up they also helped set up the Trump Jr. meeting with the Russian lawyer. Their relationship to that Russian B!tch is pretty clear. It's apparently beginning to flesh itself out now that every key Democrat had their hand in commissioning the Dossier Pie.

today is the worst day and most incriminating day in the last year-and-a-half for Trump.

Nonsense. This didn't expose anything that wasn't easily foreseeable and already suspected. Manafort's home was raided in July, FFS.

This is all unraveling before our eyes and you choose to talk about podesta.

Unraveling? If you hadn't "unraveled" Manafort before this, you aren't smart enough to participate in this conversation. Manafort came off as sleazy right away. What's obvious atm is that Mueller is attempting to leverage Manafort with threats of serious charges, and I'm sure he's more than willing to let those slide if he will only throw Trump under the bus somehow.

I do not believe that he'll be able to do so. I see nothing that ties Trump to anything illegal Manafort had going on. It seems as though Manafort orchestrated a meeting with a Russian operative under false pretenses, and Don Jr complied, and then rejected further association when the real reason revealed itself.

What matters is Podesta. I wonder: Pedosta (sic) had the same associations as Manafort. They were associated themselves. And now you're whining that Pedosta is the focus of further discussion? What Manafort has been up to has been discussed ad nauseum. What the Pedostas have been up to, though, has not.

You should probably take a little sabbatical. You've been posting 50 posts per day about this Russia thing since I joined. And now you're looking like a moron and you're trying so hard to deflect rather than address the news that's being released. You're Mister Russia here on this board, so step up now and be a man.

Russia is still full of leftists. Their ideological commonality wouldn't be with Trump; it would be with Hillary. Your attempt to support the ridiculous notion of a Trump/Russia collusion doesn't hold water, and these indictments don't help you fortify them in any way.

But what they do provide is the ability to consider how Podesta factored into these collusive interactions with Russian operatives and the Democrats.

I'll bet she's correct.

- That's how Fisa courts work. The NSA has been found to violate Fisa, but Fisa courts have not been found to act in violation of Fisa, at least not that I'm aware of.

- I read the Strassel piece that was most recently posted here. - I don't think she or anyone has reported that the dossier itself was used to generate the Fisa warrant.

- They don't have to tie anything to Trump. The campaign is under investigation. IMO the dossier is meaningless at this point. If investigating the campaign leads to Trump, then that's how they would get to Trump.

Trump himself was never a subject of the Fisa.

• Like 1

so youre hung up on who funded the invedtigation rather than the results. Gotcha.

I don't see that indicated in Filthy's posts. There are no "results"; the dossier was fabricated BS; so much so that even sketchy news outlets such as Buzzfeed declined to publish its contents due to a lack of credibility.

And now Buzzfeed has its own lawsuit ongoing with the FBI over this. Did you know that?

All that matters is what the Obama Regime chose to do with it afterwards, and if he weaponized the FBI against a political opponent by forcing it to be used to justify a renewal of FISA warrants to tap Trump & company, then we have a scandal here that would make Nixon look like a Boy Scout.

- That's how Fisa courts work. The NSA has been found to violate Fisa, but Fisa courts have not been found to act in violation of Fisa, at least not that I'm aware of.

A FISA warrant is approved by people. If the people are political, and using this ridiculous dossier as cover, then the people behind the FISA warrants are corrupt. That's the point.

- I read the Strassel piece that was most recently posted here. - I don't think she or anyone has reported that the dossier itself was used to generate the Fisa warrant.

She has referenced that claim as one of the future 'bombshells'.

- They don't have to tie anything to Trump. The campaign is under investigation. IMO the dossier is meaningless at this point. If investigating the campaign leads to Trump, then that's how they would get to Trump.

The investigation has been widened beyond probes into the Trump campaign. This dossier can't and won't hang Trump - as you've said - for obvious reasons.

It can hang a whole lot of bad actors on the Left though, including operatives within the FBI, like Comey. And it can hang Mueller himself.

Trump himself was never a subject of the Fisa.

Of course he was. There is no point in obtaining a FISA warrant for a Trump campaign operative without acknowledging that the goal is to hang Trump.

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2017/04/11/breaking.-fisa-warrant-issued-member-donald-trumps-campaign-staff/

The Trump campaign is Trump. You're fooling yourself if you think that these people are investigating the Trump campaign without understanding that the purpose of doing so is hanging Trump.

A FISA warrant is approved by people. If the people are political, and using this ridiculous dossier as cover, then the people behind the FISA warrants are corrupt. That's the point.

They're not politicians or even bureaucrats, they're judges.

Nailed it.

I've been saying Fusion GPS was dirty when it was revealed they 'investigated' the DNC server hack but no one else got to inspect it AND they commissioned the Dossier. Too much of a coincidence and frankly it's pathetic this wasn't put together before in the MSM.

Now, it's only a matter of time before evidence turns up they also helped set up the Trump Jr. meeting with the Russian lawyer. Their relationship to that Russian B!tch is pretty clear. It's apparently beginning to flesh itself out now that every key Democrat had their hand in commissioning the Dossier Pie.

FusionGPS was founded by former WSJ "journalists". What's funny is the prog laughing that PJMedia reporters aren't "journalists" while ignoring what craptastic lib "journalists" do.

The latter...lies.

You don't think judges can have a political bias?

...She has referenced that claim as one of the future 'bombshells'.

- If (if) that were the case that can't stop someone from being indicted. It might help them once they get to trial, if that ever happens here.

The dossier is not convicting anyone.

You don't think judges can have a political bias?

Yes, of course. But you're just throwing things up in the air here. FISA Judges don't take unbsourced memoranda to issue Fisa warrants. You're creating a non-existent fact to reach a desired outcome.

Did I say something that disagrees with that?

These Judges, though, are as easily politically corruptible as any other Government employee, are they not? Judges engage in leftist activism all the time.

Does anyone actually doubt that a 'nudge' from Obama suggesting turning the other way on the bonafides of this ridiculous dossier and granting a FISA warrant to probe a Trump campaign member is plausible?

Considering that Obama's Regime paid nearly 1,000,000 for the dossier with which to begin?

SRSLY.

Of course he was. There is no point in obtaining a FISA warrant for a Trump campaign operative without acknowledging that the goal is to hang Trump.

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2017/04/11/breaking.-fisa-warrant-issued-member-donald-trumps-campaign-staff/

The Trump campaign is Trump. You're fooling yourself if you think that these people are investigating the Trump campaign without understanding that the purpose of doing so is hanging Trump.

Uh ok - so was Trump under investigation when he spoke with Comey or not?

- If (if) that were the case that can't stop someone from being indicted. It might help them once they get to trial, if that ever happens here.

The dossier is not convicting anyone.

How the dossier was used is the basis for claiming that convictions are in order. I'm not arguing what you are talking about.

Uh ok - so was Trump under investigation when he spoke with Comey or not?

Comey claimed not.

Comey is now a known liar.

Did I say something that disagrees with that?

These Judges, though, are as easily politically corruptible as any other Government employee, are they not? Judges engage in leftist activism all the time.

Does anyone actually doubt that a 'nudge' from Obama suggesting turning the other way on the bonafides of this ridiculous dossier and granting a FISA warrant to probe a Trump campaign member is plausible?

Considering that Obama's Regime paid nearly 1,000,000 for the dossier with which to begin?

SRSLY.

It's getting a little BLM'ish in here.

This is the system we live in. That's why we have judges.

So if you don't trust judges, and you don't trust law enforcement, who do you trust to issue a warrant?

Yes, of course. But you're just throwing things up in the air here. FISA Judges don't take unbsourced memoranda to issue Fisa warrants. You're creating a non-existent fact to reach a desired outcome.

Dude, you were a much better poster over at FBG's. Not sure what's come over you. But you have no idea what the FISA court does. It's completely confidential. Quit acting like you do.

Wait.

You just threw up a 'nonexistent fact' to reach a desired outcome. You claimed that FISA Judges don't do something.

How do you actually know that? Because you'd like to think that?

Well, FBI directors aren't supposed to do "things" either, but we're investigating such things. So why do you believe it is justified to declare something like what a FISA Judge would do or not do? It's a matter of investigation. The FISA warrants were obviously granted, and you cannot produce for us the valid documentation.

In the absence of that, you cannot then conclude that there is no way a FISA judge couldn't have justified a warrant execution on any basis. You're literally doing the same thing.

• Like 1