Sign in to follow this  
paulinstl

Russian Investigations?

Is there anyone who doesn't want to know how far Russia went into screwing with our democratic election? Don't you want to find out if there was cooperation or not? If not, let's allow this administration to do what they were elected to do, if there is proof, get the guilty parties in jail and let's move on. Isn't being American more important than your party affiliation?

Yes...Trump and his minions don't want to know.

They prefer only to know who leaked it...that is painfully obvious to how they treat all news.

Would be great to know. Even better would be to prevent it from happening in the first place. Doh-bama!

He has so much to hide he let Comey testify.

Do you want the investigation to play out or not?

Would be great to know. Even better would be to prevent it from happening in the first place. Doh-bama!

Or ever again.

Do you want the investigation to play out or not?

in a timely manner so the guy and his administration could do their job would be kind of cool.

in a timely manner so the guy and his administration could do their job would be kind of cool.

I agree. Unfortunately our two parties don't work that way.

How is the investigation keeping him from doing his job?

And :lol: @ RP blaming Obama

aw. Is being investigating affecting his job performance? Maybe a few fewer hours on the golf course...

Also ...wait. do some of you think russia actually effected the electiom outcome ?

Irrelevant to the investigation and conversation.

How is this affecting him or keeping him from doing his job?

Also...the investigation isn't just about the dnc hacks and election.

You gotta give it to Sho though at least a little bit, this motherfocker has endurance like I've never seen. He brings the stupid day in and day out. Like clockwork. 😳

• Like 2

Also ...wait. do some of you think russia actually effected the electiom outcome ?

I'd like to know the entire bottom line before making judgments.

I'd like to know the entire bottom line before making judgments.

well ...the emails wiki leaks released werent fakes. That's pretty bottom line...but thats cool this whole russia thing is a good distractiin from the truth.

well ...the emails wiki leaks released werent fakes. That's pretty bottom line...but thats cool this whole russia thing is a good distractiin from the truth.

Once again, do you want to know if there was cooperation between Russia and the Trump camp or not? It';s a simple yes or no question.

You gotta give it to Sho though at least a little bit, this motherfocker has endurance like I've never seen. He brings the stupid day in and day out. Like clockwork. 😳

Care to address the actual topic?

How is the investigation keeping him from doing his job?

And :lol: @ RP blaming Obama

Alicia. Clueless.

Once again, do you want to know if there was cooperation between Russia and the Trump camp or not? It';s a simple yes or no question.

cooperation, sure if its there lets see it.

So...how exactly is the investigation preventing him from doing his job?

So...how exactly is the investigation preventing him from doing his job?

The same reason you can't do your job. Or get one. Distractions.

Does paul know russia has been trying to influence our elections for well over 50 years ?

Why is it suddenly so important?

Oh hillary lost. Doh! My bad.

Does paul know russia has been trying to influence our elections for well over 50 years ?

Fockin libs act like this is the first time for any of this.

And..also conveniently forget when democrats do it to other countries.

No, it's because they got a sleezy, money over country, presidential nominee to go along with it. THERE you go.

Ahh...the everybody is doing it defense.

:lol:

Umm...they do...youre the only ones who act like little girls over it and are aghast someone did it to us.

Most common sense people know this stuff happens...alot.

But as usual I'm sure you didn't start one thread when Obama and the Democrats were doing it. Shocker

Umm...they do...youre the only ones who act like little girls over it and are aghast someone did it to us.

Most common sense people know this stuff happens...alot.

But as usual I'm sure you didn't start one thread when Obama and the Democrats were doing it. Shocker

Obama and the Democrats were doing it? Gosh, you Republicans must have been really mad.

Link to where you were mad

Is there anyone who doesn't want to know how far Russia went into screwing with our democratic election? Don't you want to find out if there was cooperation or not? If not, let's allow this administration to do what they were elected to do, if there is proof, get the guilty parties in jail and let's move on. Isn't being American more important than your party affiliation?

Let's not limit it to just foreign influence which I agree we need to find oht exactly how far it went. Investigate how far the rigging of the primaries went (Arizona for instance), the digging up and/or manufacturing dirt, the use of NSA to spy on political opponents and the press, etc.

PLENTY of home grown fockery to sort out while we're at it.

Let's not limit it to just foreign influence which I agree we need to find oht exactly how far it went. Investigate how far the rigging of the primaries went (Arizona for instance), the digging up and/or manufacturing dirt, the use of NSA to spy on political opponents and the press, etc.

PLENTY of home grown fockery to sort out while we're at it.

The primaries have nothing to do with this investigation.

That would be an investigation into the DNC itself...

The primaries have nothing to do with this investigation.

That would be an investigation into the DNC itself...

The primary is part of the election process.

We're discussing investigating influencing the election which everyone should agree the whole process should be protected.

Russia is a piece of it as well.

You guys are focking pathetic. Evidence that a foreign power directly tried to interfere in our elections.

Doesn't matter for which side. Doesn't matter if it's the first time. Doesn't matter who won.

It has to be investigated. And if true, some things in Russia need to go boom.

The primary is part of the election process.

We're discussing investigating influencing the election which everyone should agree the whole process should be protected.

Russia is a piece of it as well.

The primaries are not part of the general election. They are run by the parties.

Do you have anything to support that it would be a part of this investigation into Russian involvement into our election?

The primaries are not part of the general election. They are run by the parties.

Do you have anything to support that it would be a part of this investigation into Russian involvement into our election?

Why would you or anyone limit it to just Russia?! If peoples' rights were violated, it's wrong and affected the general election. How do you not see that?

Why would you or anyone limit it to just Russia?! If peoples' rights were violated, it's wrong and affected the general election. How do you not see that?

If there is evidence that the dems violated the law, throw the damn book at them. See if I care.

Of course, I don't think there even is a right in the primary process. It wasn't too long ago the parties were legally considered private clubs that could do what they damn well please. Which is wrong, and should change if it hasn't already.

But if you don't see why external influence via espionage is more serious than internal corruption, I got nothing for ya.

The committees limit the investigation of this...as did the FBI...as apparently did Mueller unless you have something that says otherwise.

Likely a criminal investigation...where as the primaries wouldn't necessarily be criminal.

If there is evidence that the dems violated the law, throw the damn book at them. See if I care.

Of course, I don't think there even is a right in the primary process. It wasn't too long ago the parties were legally considered private clubs that could do what they damn well please. Which is wrong, and should change if it hasn't already.

But if you don't see why external influence via espionage is more serious than internal corruption, I got nothing for ya.

He wants the deflection and distraction...it's all he has left.

Russia has such advanced hacking skills they where able to get me in my car. Drive to my polling location. Park my car. Walk in. Show my ID. Walk to a booth, and check Donald J. Trump for President.