Sign in to follow this  
Strike

Stay classy Libs.......

we'll see what that stature is tomorrow when Trump meets Putin. Russia's tampering in our elections is the biggest threat to this country's democracy in our lifetime. Let's see if our big new president has the balls to even mention it

I think radical Islam is our greatest threat, seeing as they want to destroy us. I don't worry about russia too much, neither should you. Don't be a puzzy.

I was specific about things he stated in his speech. Your rambling about concepts as of that has to do with all of what he said.

How do O hate them?

I love my family, my country, my Lord and Savior, and my Freedom. It may be that I actually understand those concepts far better than you do if you think Trump represents any of those concepts.

Your post has zero to do with his speech and is full of lies...you might as well start a dishonest list like phurfur.

I asked for you to be specific.

I think radical Islam is our greatest threat, seeing as they want to destroy us. I don't worry about russia too much, neither should you. Don't be a puzzy.

of course you don't. That is right in step with the conservative hack handbook. Bury your head in the sand because your fearless leader wants you to. What a little kvnt

I asked for you to be specific.

I already was.

Trade with Poland...he can't because the EU.

His words about not knowing of it was Russia meddling in the election ...while blaming Obama just in case.

His words demonizing out press while on foreign soil.

It was pitiful.

Care to show how Trump espouses any of those values above?

His list is more like

Trump

Trump

Trump

Trump

That proven by his entire life in public being that way.

of course you don't. That is right in step with the conservative hack handbook. Bury your head in the sand because your fearless leader wants you to. What a little kvnt

Let me know the next time a Russian immigrant performs a terrorist attack here in the states.

I already was.

Trade with Poland...he can't because the EU.

His words about not knowing of it was Russia meddling in the election ...while blaming Obama just in case.

His words demonizing out press while on foreign soil.

It was pitiful.

Care to show how Trump espouses any of those values above?

His list is more like

Trump

Trump

Trump

Trump

That proven by his entire life in public being that way.

Do you know what specific means? Give me the quote that has your panties in a bunch?

we'll see what that stature is tomorrow when Trump meets Putin. Russia's tampering in our elections is the biggest threat to this country's democracy in our lifetime. Let's see if our big new president has the balls to even mention it

We won't see anything.

It's Trump, Tillerson, Lavrov and Putin (plus 2 translators). Zero Press

And to for the meeting in they are skipping on the G20 Clumate and energy meeting I believe.

We won't see anything.

It's Trump, Tillerson, Lavrov and Putin (plus 2 translators). Zero Press

And to for the meeting in they are skipping on the G20 Clumate and energy meeting I believe.

Ohhhhh maybe he'll say he can be more flexible after the election.

Do you know what specific means? Give me the quote that has your panties in a bunch?

Those are specific issues. You have google...earth like you didn't even listen to the focking speech at all.

No comment at all how he fits those virtues you listed huh?

Sounds like what you did when Obama told you Islam is a religion of

Peace. Lol.

Those are specific issues. You have google...earth like you didn't even listen to the focking speech at all.

No comment at all how he fits those virtues you listed huh?

http://bfy.tw/Chmc

:dunno: I still don't know.

Pretty amazing to hear people in another country changing "USA, USA" before and after our president gives a speech. The USA is regaining its stature around the world after 16 years of it being diminished , especially the last 8 years.

Let me assure you, it isn't. Obama was well liked worldwide. Trump isn't.

I wish it were not so. But anti American sentiment is as high as I've seen it. And it sickens me to have to defend trump to foreigners, but I do, because Fock you, our business, not yours.

• Like 1

http://bfy.tw/Chmc

:dunno: I still don't know.

So...you didn't listen to or even read the speech...and won't answer how he shows any of the values you list.

Gotcha

Ohhhhh maybe he'll say he can be more flexible after the election.

Or give out more of Israels secrets....rather than some faux outrage to whine about Obama?

Do you think it's wise to have such a private meeting with the crap surrounding Russia and Trumps campaign?

what about the dnc and cnn tampering with the election. Biggest threat ?

Say what things and be specific. I can't figure out what you're rambling about when I'm sober let alone drunk.

I'm talking about

• Family
  • Freedom
  • Country
  • God
All of these things are part of western culture and specifically American culture. I understand YOU and other liberals and your media hate them. Hell I'm an atheist, and even I can respect the role Christianity has played in shaping America. I truly understand you want the family structure destroyed even though that is what has worked for recorded time. You hate freedom, because it allows others to speak their mind in ways your ideology doesn't approve. You hate country, because you want a globalist society. And you hate God, because how can someone truly devote themselves to the globalist when they believe in a higher power.

I get it! I truly do, which is why you can go fock yourself.

“America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within.” - Joseph Stalin

Professor. That title has lost its luster.

What I find particularly interesting is how the Libs constantly say that campuses, much like the media, do not lean left yet we constantly have these stories of professors saying stupid sh*t like this, and they're always idiot lib professors like this. I've yet to see one of these stories from Academia where a right leaning professor says something stupid aimed at libs.

What I find particularly interesting is how the Libs constantly say that campuses, much like the media, do not lean left yet we constantly have these stories of professors saying stupid sh*t like this, and they're always idiot lib professors like this. I've yet to see one of these stories from Academia where a right leaning professor says something stupid aimed at libs.

Because he would lose his job.