Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Big Al's Army

So Alejandro Villanueva (Steelrs Tackle who stood for the NA in defiance of Tomlin) has a t -shirt for sale that benefits military charities. Just went to buy one. Every size is sold out. It's a thing NFL, wake up. But it may be too late.

He is an ex Army Ranger.

3 tours. But let's follow Colin Kaepernick down the path. Good job, once again, Goodell.

Hopefully he started a thing. I hope next weeks games at least a handful of players on teams not coming out for the Anthem still come out.

Good for him. The anthem is about celebrating America and the people who died for it. Not silly pseudo political clickbait, social media angles. Just stand for the anthem and shut up. If you want to protest, tweet after the game.

Steelers should sign Krapernick and release him

I support Alejandro. I don't support the Packers that sat during the anthem yesterday (Lance Kendricks, Martellus Bennett and Kevin King). I'd be totally fine with the Packers cutting all 3 of them.

Steelers should sign Krapernick and release him

Funny, with all the support Kaperdick gets from the NFL, he still doesn't have a job. Racism or lack of talent? Pretty obvious he's not as talented as some believe.