Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

LOL, NFL players are so sensitive

Pulling the race card when/where it is not really needed just lessens the effect for others who really need it-and very selfish on the former's part..................also, when a cop yells HALT, be smart enough to stop whatever you're doing. 'Nuff said.

:thumbsup:

Why can't I just have football without politics?

Because lil' butt-hurt Donny trump is your president...............the repubs are real good at diverting attention one way, while they pass other things behind our backs when 'the general public' isn't paying attention.

• Like 1

Because if we did football players would all still be white.

And they would show respect for the American Flag..................is respect THAT hard to understand for the kneelers? Lil' babies oughta quit whining about it and just play ball.

'If you pull the race card when/where it's not really needed it lessens the effect for others who REALLY need it, and it show's your selfishness'...............not real smart people, the kneelers. Ask Kaepernick........look for more of kneelers-like him, not being re-signed when their contracts are up-only way the NFL will get their ratings back up.

Because lil' butt-hurt Donny trump is your president...............the repubs are real good at diverting attention one way, while they pass other things behind our backs when 'the general public' isn't paying attention.

What is butt hurt? And why is Trump that? I like him as president and I am not hurt. Left wing folks try to play victims instead of taking care of themselves. Oh, just like you...

All you have is name calling... and you will keep it up because that is the left wing agenda. Sorry for your loss....

Because if we did football players would all still be white.

Oh the horror of having white football players....

what an utter disaster.

Here's a thought. Why don't white elites start selling white non elites to africa as slaves to black land owners in africa? Then, the whiite people there will be slaves that will have to be freed ultimately by brave black leaders and other blacks that are willing to give their lives for the freedom of the white slaves.

Then, it will all be ok.

um the false narative started before Trump.

Kaepernick turned Football into politics, based on the factual non-existence of police brutality against blacks. Its been all downhill since then

Sports talk radio used to be to talk about sports, now its how many guys stood, knelt, what this owner said that is offensive, what that player lied about to continue the falsehoods (Bennett) oh wait they don't cover that

• Like 1

Here's a thought. Why don't white elites start selling white non elites to africa as slaves to black land owners in africa? Then, the whiite people there will be slaves that will have to be freed ultimately by brave black leaders and other blacks that are willing to give their lives for the freedom of the white slaves.

Then, it will all be ok.

OK. Im in. Im just not sure how to choose who we sell off. Maybe we should go back to our history books to see how the black people in africa who sold their own people as slaves decided how to do it. Hmm... Maybe the african americans here who claim they have african roots can help in this situation.

Then we can actually get back to football. ☺

Like obamacare??

What is butt hurt? And why is Trump that? I like him as president and I am not hurt. Left wing folks try to play victims instead of taking care of themselves. Oh, just like you...

All you have is name calling... and you will keep it up because that is the left wing agenda. Sorry for your loss....

HAHA no loss here, I retired-government worker I was, good retirement and benefits....thank you for your contributions!

um the false narative started before Trump.

Kaepernick turned Football into politics, based on the factual non-existence of police brutality against blacks. Its been all downhill since then

Please share the factual non existence of police brutality against black people.

Here are articles to the contrary from non Fox news outlets.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/20/health/black-men-killed-by-police/index.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/post-nation/wp/2016/07/11/arent-more-white-people-than-black-people-killed-by-police-yes-but-no/

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/20/health/black-men-killed-by-police/index.html

Don't bother man, Trump supporters don't care about facts.

again all false narratives

you have 6% of the population committing 51% of the violent crimes.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/12/upshot/surprising-new-evidence-shows-bias-in-police-use-of-force-but-not-in-shootings.html

when you have a small group committing so much more violent crime, the police have to use more force as their lives are at higher risk

problem is you like to quote articles, that you don't even bother reading

Police have shot and killed a young black man (ages 18 to 29) — such as Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo. —175 times since January 2015; 24 of them were unarmed. Over that same period, police have shot and killed 172 young white men, 18 of whom were unarmed. Once again, while in raw numbers there were similar totals of white and black victims, blacks were killed at rates disproportionate to their percentage of the U.S. population. Of all of the unarmed people shot and killed by police in 2015, 40 percent of them were black men, even though black men make up just 6 percent of the nation's population.

the fact that they mention Michael Brown tells you the story is biased this was a man attacking a police officer and trying to take his gun

According to the most recent census data, there are nearly 160 million more white people in America than there are black people. White people make up roughly 62 percent of the U.S. population but only about 49 percent of those who are killed by police officers. African Americans, however, account for 24 percent of those fatally shot and killed by the police despite being just 13 percent of the U.S. population. As The Post noted in a new analysis published last week, that means black Americans are 2.5 times as likely as white Americans to be shot and killed by police officers.

again they take the pure numbers and NEVER once mention crime rates

Don't bother man, Trump supporters don't care about facts.

none of those articles even come close to reporting the real facts

I will never quote FOX news, and he should never quote CNN

none of those articles even come close to reporting the real facts

I will never quote FOX news, and he should never quote CNN

Okay, then again...please share the factual non existence of police brutality against black people aside from your personal assertion and discounting of actual news articles.

Okay, then again...please share the factual non existence of police brutality against black people aside from your personal assertion and discounting of actual news articles.

I left a link to a study, there is police brutality, but it is not race dependent like they want you to believe. Find the number of cases where someone is hurt following the orders of an officer exactly as they say

again all false narratives

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/12/upshot/surprising-new-evidence-shows-bias-in-police-use-of-force-but-not-in-shootings.html

when you have a small group committing so much more violent crime, the police have to use more force as their lives are at higher risk

problem is you like to quote articles, that you don't even bother reading

Police have shot and killed a young black man (ages 18 to 29) — such as Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo. —175 times since January 2015; 24 of them were unarmed. Over that same period, police have shot and killed 172 young white men, 18 of whom were unarmed. Once again, while in raw numbers there were similar totals of white and black victims, blacks were killed at rates disproportionate to their percentage of the U.S. population. Of all of the unarmed people shot and killed by police in 2015, 40 percent of them were black men, even though black men make up just 6 percent of the nation's population.

the fact that they mention Michael Brown tells you the story is biased this was a man attacking a police officer and trying to take his gun

According to the most recent census data, there are nearly 160 million more white people in America than there are black people. White people make up roughly 62 percent of the U.S. population but only about 49 percent of those who are killed by police officers. African Americans, however, account for 24 percent of those fatally shot and killed by the police despite being just 13 percent of the U.S. population. As The Post noted in a new analysis published last week, that means black Americans are 2.5 times as likely as white Americans to be shot and killed by police officers.

again they take the pure numbers and NEVER once mention crime rates

RHR I did a search on the article you provided but did not see anything speaking to this statistic, please share. And come on man, we had our row of talking down to and disparaging each other. Can we have a discussion without 'don't bother to read articles you post' like comments. Please just share the information about crime rates you describe as well as about the information cited in quote above.

I will review more thoroughly later but due respect, at quick glance...

3rd article picks and chooses it's statistics

4th article is a blog page where ppl are just posting their opinions as we are here

LOL... yeah, ok. Because all of this didn't start 3 years ago, just 1? Ignorance is bliss I guess.

I will review more thoroughly later but due respect, at quick glance...

3rd article picks and chooses it's statistics

4th article is a blog page where ppl are just posting their opinions as we are here

the 4th didn't have much in it but the stat I quoted the 3rd, what I was after, and I couldn't decipher the DOJ stats, but this had it in it

The analysis

It’s true that around 13 per cent of Americans are black, according to the latest estimates from the US Census Bureau.

And yes, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, black offenders committed 52 per cent of homicides recorded in the data between 1980 and 2008. Only 45 per cent of the offenders were white. Homicide is a broader category than “murder” but let’s not split hairs.

if you follow the BJS there is a very in depth PDF that is kinda hard to follow but the statistics are backed up there

Welcome to the Liberal/Obama America... everyone is a victim, especially the criminals. :thumbsdown:

It's Trump's America now. The victims are facts, the environment, and English grammar.

LOL... yeah, ok. Because all of this didn't start 3 years ago, just 1? Ignorance is bliss I guess.

Since your party/ego-maniacs are so perfect, why did bush take New Orleans' diking money to start his oil war? HE was the fault of N-O's flooding! Your boy bush was no saint..................and why do 3 different late night talk show hosts CONTINUALLY/NIGHTLY make fun of this clown you call trump? Ignorance is bliss I guess, your apology is accepted in advance....................

The word prison is so offensive

Okay

Just trying to keep track

Since your party/ego-maniacs are so perfect, why did bush take New Orleans' diking money to start his oil war? HE was the fault of N-O's flooding! Your boy bush was no saint..................and why do 3 different late night talk show hosts CONTINUALLY/NIGHTLY make fun of this clown you call trump? Ignorance is bliss I guess, your apology is accepted in advance....................

I guess you haven't been told, Hollywood, is a 100% leftist corporation

Are you saying that George Bush created Hurricane Katrina, and commanded it to hit NO? Or are you claiming that he was the mayor of NO?

You sure it's just 3 talk show hosts that make fun of him? All of the liberal hollywood pedophile idiots do. No wonder you're so confused, you think they're unbiased.

First link from Daily Wire, googled ‘what is Daily Wire’ references to conservative, founded by Ben Shapiro.

Google ‘who is Ben Shapiro’ references to conservative, suspected white supremacist (I knew this but anyone can google and see what I see; if want to discount the white supremacist suspicion ok, think safe to say Shapiro has a conservative point of view)

Second link from American Renaissance. See this link from their own site where founder Jared Taylor states his views:

https://www.amren.com/news/2008/02/who_speaks_for_1/

In fact, blacks and Hispanics are, compared to whites, far more likely to be poor, illiterate, on welfare, or in jail; they are far more likely to have illegitimate children, be addicted to drugs, or have AIDS.

Third link, read on.

Fourth link is a blog with opinions of writer and general public replying

Fifth link at top of article states ‘opinion’ at top of article.

Even if you agree withtheir rhetoric would suggest not citing editorials, or blogs, or exclusively conservative or outright racist sites to cite as factual data. I’ll read the DOJ statistics in more depth from third article

Now if you agree with the statements above from Jared Taylor just say so and I’ll refrain from any more debate as would prove futile.

First link from Daily Wire, googled ‘what is Daily Wire’ references to conservative, founded by Ben Shapiro.[/size]

Google ‘who is Ben Shapiro’ references to conservative, suspected white supremacist (I knew this but anyone can google and see what I see; if want to discount the white supremacist suspicion ok, think safe to say Shapiro has a conservative point of view)[/size]

Second link from American Renaissance. See this link from their own site where founder Jared Taylor states his views:[/size]

https://www.amren.com/news/2008/02/who_speaks_for_1/[/size]

In fact, blacks and Hispanics are, compared to whites, far more likely to be poor, illiterate, on welfare, or in jail; they are far more likely to have illegitimate children, be addicted to drugs, or have AIDS.[/size]

Third link, read on.[/size]

Fourth link is a blog with opinions of writer and general public replying[/size]

Fifth link at top of article states ‘opinion’ at top of article.[/size]

Even if you agree withtheir rhetoric would suggest not citing editorials, or blogs, or exclusively conservative or outright racist sites to cite as factual data. I’ll read the DOJ statistics in more depth from third article[/size]

Now if you agree with the statements above from Jared Taylor just say so and I’ll refrain from any more debate as would prove futile.[/size]

Or as Trump would call them, "some very fine people".

First link from Daily Wire, googled ‘what is Daily Wire’ references to conservative, founded by Ben Shapiro.

Google ‘who is Ben Shapiro’ references to conservative, suspected white supremacist (I knew this but anyone can google and see what I see; if want to discount the white supremacist suspicion ok, think safe to say Shapiro has a conservative point of view)

Second link from American Renaissance. See this link from their own site where founder Jared Taylor states his views:

https://www.amren.com/news/2008/02/who_speaks_for_1/

In fact, blacks and Hispanics are, compared to whites, far more likely to be poor, illiterate, on welfare, or in jail; they are far more likely to have illegitimate children, be addicted to drugs, or have AIDS.

Third link, read on.

Fourth link is a blog with opinions of writer and general public replying

Fifth link at top of article states ‘opinion’ at top of article.

Even if you agree withtheir rhetoric would suggest not citing editorials, or blogs, or exclusively conservative or outright racist sites to cite as factual data. I’ll read the DOJ statistics in more depth from third article

Now if you agree with the statements above from Jared Taylor just say so and I’ll refrain from any more debate as would prove futile.

those were all just quick google searches, the one I am going to put it on quotes the BJS. And the fact that you googled Ben Shapiro and saw him connected to white supremacy is probably the most ridiculous claim the left makes

Ben Shapiro is a conservative yes. Hes also Anti-Trump, anti-white supremacy, as a matter of fact, he was the MOST attacked person on twitter in 2016 by white supremacists and neo-nazis

oh yah also hes a 5'7 jew, who can debate the ###### out of anyone

as far as Jared Taylor, I dont know who he is, but his quote seems like it could be true, I know that a higher % of blacks are on welfare, and as far as illegitimate children, 72% of black children are born to single mothers

two people that are credible that I follow

Larry Elder if you want to educate yourself some watch some of his talks, and Ben Shapiro, whose biggest crime is stating that Transgender is a mental disorder

HAHA no loss here, I retired-government worker I was, good retirement and benefits....thank you for your contributions!

Sorry mr. dmv guy. So cool.

Then, it will all be ok.

OK. Im in. Im just not sure how to choose who we sell off. Maybe we should go back to our history books to see how the black people in africa who sold their own people as slaves decided how to do it. Hmm... Maybe the african americans here who claim they have african roots can help in this situation.

Then we can actually get back to football. ☺

Brilliant!!

It's Trump's America now. The victims are facts, the environment, and English grammar.

Yeah, they're facts... just like "Hands up. Don't shoot"? LOL

Do you have spy cams in the voting booths? 'The left'. LOL.

We don't have ID's either. Thanks to douche bags like you.

Then, it will all be ok.

Here's a thought. Why doesn't everyone who hates this country LEAVE it and go to whatever NIrvana they think exists.