Sign in to follow this  
stonewall

Forte looking very iffy this week **Update: Forte Out**

After a fantastic showing last week, Forte missed his 2nd straight practice Thursday with swelling in his surgically repaired knee, and might not be able to go this weekend....particularly since they have a bye coming up next week,

If that is the case, Powell looks like a good start against TB, who will be without Winston/Evans offensively, and can't seem to stop a running nose defensively.

McGuire will get some work too, but we all remember what Powell did down the stretch last year.

thinking of starting powell over james white if forte is out. I've been disappointed so many times by powell this year in ppr but almost forced too in this situation

I bought into Powell for this year and he failed me. I was intrigued by Forte's PPR ability lately, but avoided this Jet CF just like I avoid that of the Patriots, Seahawks, and Eagles. I've burned burned by the Ravens CF too, but am still invested there...unfortunately.

So many teams use two backs, but those that use even more are to be avoided.

I bought into Powell for this year and he failed me. I was intrigued by Forte's PPR ability lately, but avoided this Jet CF just like I avoid that of the Patriots, Seahawks, and Eagles. I've burned burned by the Ravens CF too, but am still invested there...unfortunately.

So many teams use two backs, but those that use even more are to be avoided.

yes but powell and mcguire is less clouded than gilleslee, bulkhead, dion lewis, and white, correct?

I wish I were next to Matt right now.....I would lay hands on his sore knee and beg God to reduce the swelling.....

I need you Matt........don’t make me throw out Joe Mixon again.....please.....

If Forte has missed 2 practices, don't you think he'll be limited even if he does play? That's what I think and is the reason why I dropped him and picked up Powell.

If Forte has missed 2 practices, don't you think he'll be limited even if he does play? That's what I think and is the reason why I dropped him and picked up Powell.

I did the same thing, for the same reasoning.

You know how FF goes though.....

I did the same thing, for the same reasoning.

You know how FF goes though.....

Oh heck yes we're DOOMED-Forte will play so good Powell won't get off the bench! And that's the way it goes.............................Hunt, Carr, Ajayi on byes and I have Dez and Julio for WRs-haven't practiced in 2 days! Haha that's the way it goes, good luck to you this week.

• Like 1

Damn, you're probably going to lose this week :dunno:

Got a combined 45 from Wilson and graham last night so not so fast.

If forte is out McGuire will get lots of touches against a crap run d

Got a combined 45 from Wilson and graham last night so not so fast.

If forte is out McGuire will get lots of touches against a crap run d

So will Powell......................................

limited yes......but if active they are helll bent on feeding forte more than powell. i think forte is ruled out. hopefully for season. sickening turd

Choo Choo, its not stretch time Fantasy without the Bilal Train!!

He's a full go with Forte out.

surely they will not feature mcguire over powell lol. wouldn't be surprised though. crazy year.

go powell

I like McGuire this week, thinking of playing him over Freeman vs Cowboys. I want to, but can I? lol

I'm flexing McGuire. I like him a lot too. But I don't think you can justify playing him over Freeman.

Is Cooper too much to give up to get Powell right now?

With NYJ's on bye next week, giving Forte time to mend.....probably so.

With NYJ's on bye next week, giving Forte time to mend.....probably so.

Yea thats what I was thinking. Plus, Coopers upcoming schedule is nice. I just really dont want to have to start Martin this week lol.

Yea thats what I was thinking. Plus, Coopers upcoming schedule is nice. I just really dont want to have to start Martin this week lol.

Yeah, I understand. I am starting Powell and Alf over Martin.......so, expect a big week from the Muscle Hamster.

Wonder if he'll end up onIR

Doubt it.....but if he did, Powell could have another good late-season fantasy stretch.

Doubt it.....but if he did, Powell could have another good late-season fantasy stretch.

Meh, he still has to play Carolina and Denver. And I dont see him getting massive volume with McGuire hanging around.

Meh, he still has to play Carolina and Denver. And I dont see him getting massive volume with McGuire hanging around.

Powell's upside has always been the long-yardage play, but usually needs volume to break one.

surely they will not feature mcguire over powell lol. wouldn't be surprised though. crazy year.

go powell

got me again....never again. POS