Sign in to follow this  
Drizzay

Death Pool Update - Charles Manson

OK. I suspect her description of a "hear attack" is inaccurate - she probably just had angina, which may or may not have been related to her valve. Either way, that's not something an ER can cure, and probably didn't require urgent hospitalization. She needed referral to a cardiologist and/or cardiothoracic surgeon, preferably from her primary physician. Yet the ER still will charge for their time and any testing/treatment provided. Why shouldn't they?

Of course your main point about people lacking needed medical care is accurate though.

Yeah, I suspect there was a good deal of theatre to it. She would drive herself there, not have me called at work, and tell me about it later. When I would freak out or get upset she didnt call me, it was a while passive aggressive why? What could you do about it? Sorta thing.

One time we were fighting and she did this Whole im having a heart attack thing and took a nitro and laid down shtick.

And then there was the time she claimed to have taken a bunch of pills (mostly her heart pills as I recall) to try to kill herself.

She also went through a good 60+ xnanx a month. Her whole script and pretty much all of mine.

Those were good years. Really miss all that. Lol

One time we were fighting and she did this Whole im having a heart attack thing and took a nitro and laid down shtick.

DId she hold her arms up and scream at the sky "This is the big one Elizabeth. I'm coming to join you!!!"?

Yeah, I suspect there was a good deal of theatre to it. She would drive herself there, not have me called at work, and tell me about it later. When I would freak out or get upset she didnt call me, it was a while passive aggressive why? What could you do about it? Sorta thing.

And then there was the time she claimed to have taken a bunch of pills (mostly her heart pills as I recall) to try to kill herself.

She also went through a good 60+ xnanx a month. Her whole script and pretty much all of mine.

Those were good years. Really miss all that. Lol

Yep, and don't think the ER wasn't aware of her history. Still, they can't ignore chest pain.

If they can pay, yes. If they have no resources, then emergent care must be provided.

I know it should be provided. I asked if everyone should pay. Yes or no.

And I answered - yes, if they have the resources to pay. Your point?

How are you going to determine who has resources and who doesn't?

I think we're getting off-topic here.

We're here to remember the life and times of Charles Milles Manson. Show some respect.

• Like 1

I think we're getting off-topic here.

We're here to remember the life and times of Charles Milles Manson. Show some respect.

Ok, may he please burn in hell??

How are you going to determine who has resources and who doesn't?

They submit some of their finances/insurance info at registration. Billing does the rest.

As an aside, when I ran a private clinic, I never forced people to pay beyond whatever they saw fit. But you have to make an effort to determine one's ability to pay, and it can get nasty (collection agencies, etc.) if you want to take it that far. It's considered Medicare fraud not to do so for uninsured patients.

Of course some people game the system. But many don't. In general, you are doing pretty well as a physician if you collect ~40 cents for every dollar you charge. In what other industry would that be acceptable?

They submit some of their finances/insurance info at registration. Billing does the rest.

As an aside, when I ran a private clinic, I never forced people to pay beyond whatever they saw fit. But you have to make an effort to determine one's ability to pay, and it can get nasty (collection agencies, etc.) if you want to take it that far. It's considered Medicare fraud not to do so for uninsured patients.

Of course some people game the system. But many don't. In general, you are doing pretty well as a physician if you collect ~40 cents for every dollar you charge. In what other industry would that be acceptable?

Oh, so an illegal immigrant just submits their paperwork to billing and they take it from there? Cool. Where do they send the bill?

Oh, so an illegal immigrant just submits their paperwork to billing and they take it from there? Cool. Where do they send the bill?

I have no idea. Nor do I care - it shouldn't impact the quality of care I provide.

To take it a step further, I think insurance/ability to pay should be censored from health care providers. Let physicians do their job, the billing department theirs.

Steve Railsback who portrayed Manson in the 1976 movie Helter Skelter was scary as hell.It's been a long time since I've seen it but it's always stayed with me.

Found this clip of his courtroom speech(if you will) from the movie.

:wacko:

I have no idea. Nor do I care - it shouldn't impact the quality of care I provide.

To take it a step further, I think insurance/ability to pay should be censored from health care providers. Let physicians do their job, the billing department theirs.

Non sequitor. Neve asked about your quality of care, I take the liberty of assuming it's top notch. Even though you are pompous, you appear to be an excellent physician. Back to the point, as an open border advocate, its ok with you if others pay for the illegal aliens with our tax money? I'd rather it went to help American citizens. What say you?

Non sequitor. Neve asked about your quality of care, I take the liberty of assuming it's top notch. Even though you are pompous, you appear to be an excellent physician. Back to the point, as an open border advocate, its ok with you if others pay for the illegal aliens with our tax money? I'd rather it went to help American citizens. What say you?

So what? You advocate leaving illegal immigrants to bleed out and have their babies in the parking lot?

For the record, Im for treating them, as they are handcuffed to the bed waiting for the INS agent to pick them up.

Sick people should get care, regardless of their ability to pay. Even illegal aliens - they're still human. It's not an either/or question.

So what? You advocate leaving illegal immigrants to bleed out and have their babies in the parking lot?

For the record, Im for treating them, as they are handcuffed to the bed waiting for the INS agent to pick them up.

Ok. Of course i want them treated. But I'd rather they not come here illegally in the first place. This can't continue, a tipping point is coming. Nearly half of the births in the United States during Obamas reign were paid for by Medicaid or some other government program, or not paid for at all. Half. That means half the people born here have parents who can't afford them. This can't end well.

Ok. Of course i want them treated. But I'd rather they not come here illegally in the first place. This can't continue, a tipping point is coming. Nearly half of the births in the United States during Obamas reign were paid for by Medicaid or some other government program, or not paid for at all. Half. That means half the people born here have parents who can't afford them. This can't end well.

I, too, don't want people immigrating illegally. Or parents having kids for whom they can't provide. But I don't have solutions for those problems, so I'll just do my job and worry about things I can control.

I, too, don't want people immigrating illegally. Or parents having kids for whom they can't provide. But I don't have solutions for those problems, so I'll just do my job and worry about things I can control.

How about no immigration unless they have a college degree in something useful.?. Why do we allow poor uneducated scumbags into the country? How does that help us?

How about no immigration unless they have a college degree in something useful.?. Why do we allow poor uneducated scumbags into the country? How does that help us?

Good luck determining which degrees are useful. And a lot of non-degreed laborers are extremely helpful.

To be honest, I don't know how the immigration process works, and think illegals are way down the list of things we should be worrying about.

Good luck determining which degrees are useful. And a lot of non-degreed laborers are extremely helpful.

To be honest, I don't know how the immigration process works, and think illegals are way down the list of things we should be worrying about.

Yeah well, you live in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Besides, some consider you the illegal one there.

It's like I said here a few weeks ago. I bet about 90% of the people who actually know this name think that he actually killed somebody. Just another example of women not even taking f****** responsibility for their own actions.

There was a number of men in the 'family' too :dunno: