Sign in to follow this  
mighty_thor

Tom Brady greatness stat of the week

:lol: NE OWNS you! Wow... every second of every day, you are posting about NE... just buy a Pats jersey already, you're their biggest fan.

Who posted in: Tom Brady greatness stat of the week

Member name Posts Hardcore troubadour 40

patriots are to HT is as Trump is to wiff

patriots are to HT is as Trump is to wiff

Except the Giants bich slapped the Pats. 2x. Wiffle never won.

Except the Giants bich slapped the Pats. 2x. Wiffle never won.

they didn't slap anyone, they got lucky just like the pats a couple of times. Patriots turned their luck into dynasty, the giants turned their luck into an embarrassment if a franchise and major suckness

they didn't ###### slap anyone, they got lucky just like the pats a couple of times. Patriots turned their luck into dynasty, the giants turned their luck into dynasty luck into embarrassment and suckness

"It's like throwing into a Forrest"

Tom Brady has won 15 straight AWAY games in December vs non-divisional opponents and is

(15-1, .938) in his career (only loss 12/16/02 @ TEN)

345/552 - 62.0 CMP% - 4,263 YDS

24 TD - 9 INT - 94.0 Rating

For his great game last night, Gronk deserves a stat of the week:

Rob Gronkowski leads all NFL receivers, not just tight ends, in yards per reception since the start of the 2015 season (min 100 rec)

Gronk - 17.0

Tyrell Williams - 16.6

T.Y. Hilton - 16.5

Sammy Watkins - 16.5

DeSaun Jackson - 16.2

Kenny Stills - 16.0

For his great game last night, Gronk deserves a stat of the week:

Rob Gronkowski leads all NFL receivers, not just tight ends, in yards per reception since the start of the 2015 season (min 100 rec)

Gronk - 17.0

Tyrell Williams - 16.6

T.Y. Hilton - 16.5

Sammy Watkins - 16.5

DeSaun Jackson - 16.2

Kenny Stills - 16.0

That's some impressive company he's keeping. Kenny Stills?

41... 42... 43...

:lol: :lol:

HT done got broken

Every time you respond to Pigby in any way, he wins. :(

New England Patriots are the only team with a winning record against teams that made the playoffs since 2001

1. PATS- (51-31, .622)

2. PIT- (43-46-1, .483)

3. GNB- (43-46, .483)

4. IND- (43-52, .453)

5. DEN- (39-54, .419)

31. CLE- (16-95, .144)

32. DET- (11-95, .104)

Tom Brady's great, but he's no Aaron Rodgers. There is nothing wrong with being 2nd best behind Rodgers. Brady deserves the #2 slot.

Can we get back to talking about how great Aaron Rodgers is?

Tom Brady's great, but he's no Aaron Rodgers. There is nothing wrong with being 2nd best behind Rodgers. Brady deserves the #2 slot.

he's great at consistently failing, we'll give him that.

Rodgers isn't even the best QB on his current team.

OT record:

Hundley 2-0

Rodgers 1-7

Eli won 2 OT Championship games on the road. Eli- GOAT of OT championships.

Davis Webb is better than Eli

Does he have two of your super bowl rings? I think not. But thank you. Thank you very much. Two of the best nights of my life. Family, friends and a couple of Giants championships. 'Twas great. How was your night? I mean nights. Lol.

Does he have two of your super bowl rings? I think not. But thank you. Thank you very much. Two of the best nights of my life. Family, friends and a couple of Giants championships. 'Twas great. How was your night? I mean nights. Lol.

I know that you think that bothers me/us still. It doesn't. We have had many great times and are far more fortunate than many fan bases.

Heck, the last two nights we have had impossible last second wins (Patriots and Celtics).

I know that you think that bothers me/us still. It doesn't. We have had many great times and are far more fortunate than many fan bases.

Heck, the last two nights we have had impossible last second wins (Patriots and Celtics).

You're so FOS. It's kinda sad that you're so fragile and thin skinned that you can't admit losing the biggest football game of all time didn't and doesn't bother you. Then to lose another one to the same crew you looked down on doesn't bother you either. I'm not saying you have to be in mourning, but to say it doesn't mean anything? Nice try.

You're so FOS. It's kinda sad that you're so fragile and thin skinned that you can't admit losing the biggest football game of all time didn't and doesn't bother you. Then to lose another one to the same crew you looked down on doesn't bother you either. I'm not saying you have to be in mourning, but to say it doesn't mean anything? Nice try.

Not fragile or thin skinned at all. I said that it doesn't bother me all these years later. As much as I like the Patriots, I certainly don't even think about those events and have it bother me. Sorry to disappoint you.

which ones of the 5 ? Or this past Sunday ?

which ones of the 5 ? Or this past Sunday ?

I'd imagine Sunday night was awesome. Some day I'll feel that again. Not for a while though

nope for the most part usually awesome

Not very exciting though. And usually inconsequential. Better hope the Bills don't look for some payback on Gronks knee. He deserves it. I would.

Consecutive seasons with ≥ 25 TD passes and ≤ 9 INT's in NFL history

Tom Brady - 4 - (2014-17*)

Aaron Rodgers - 3 - (2014-2016)

Aaron Rodgers - 2 - (2011-12)

* - Active streak

Consecutive seasons with ≥ 25 TD passes and ≤ 9 INT's in NFL history

Tom Brady - 4 - (2014-17*)

Aaron Rodgers - 3 - (2014-2016)

Aaron Rodgers - 2 - (2011-12)

* - Active streak

Stolen from Reddit: "Only 3 QBs in NFL history have had a season with 4,500+ passing yards, 32+ TDs, and 8 or fewer INTs. Aaron Rodgers and Matt Ryan have done it once. Tom Brady has done it 4 times."

Tom Brady as a starting QB since 2007 - (126-31, .803)

Cleveland Browns since 2016 - (1-31, 031)

:)

Stupid

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/01/16/other-quarterbacks-pass-when-theyre-losing-tom-brady-passes-to-win/

When a quarterback throws a lot of passes in a game, it usually means his team is losing. Tom Brady is different.

In Brady’s NFL career, he has thrown 50 or more passes a total of 28 times, including both regular season and postseason games, through Saturday’s 53-pass game against the Titans. That’s by far the most for any quarterback in NFL history, but that’s not what really sets Brady apart.

What really sets Brady apart is that the Patriots’ record when he throws 50 or more passes is 19-9. No other quarterback in NFL history has come close to that kind of success when passing a lot.

Drew Brees is second in NFL history, throwing 50 or more passes in 19 games. His teams’ record in those games is 4-15.

Peyton Manning is third in NFL history, with 50 or more passes in 17 games. His teams’ record in those games is 4-13.

Dan Marino is fourth in NFL history with 16 games of 50 passes or more. His teams’ record in those games was 5-11.

Brady has won six postseason games when throwing 50 or more passes. No other quarterback in NFL history has won more than once when throwing 50 or more passes in the postseason.

Brady has won 13 regular-season games when throwing 50 or more passes passes. No other quarterback in NFL history has won more than five games when throwing 50 or more passes in the regular season.

Stolen from Reddit: "Only 3 QBs in NFL history have had a season with 4,500+ passing yards, 32+ TDs, and 8 or fewer INTs. Aaron Rodgers and Matt Ryan have done it once. Tom Brady has done it 4 times."

:o

If it wasnt for tuck rule, tom would be just another white qb

Lol

And maybe the greatest stat about Brady's greatness; 17th among QBs in cap hit this year, tied with Mike Glennon. His willingness to restructure year after year helps the team be great. Of course it helps when your wife makes more money than you do. He's the cyclone24 of the NFL. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Playing in his 12th AFC Championship Game this Sunday.