Sign in to follow this  
dain11279

How close are you to another geek?

On 12/19/2017 at 8:35 PM, tanatastic said:

I care immensely. I’m looking at charts and maps, measuring distances between bridges etc.

So fishtown is just north of Ben Franklin bridge and a good ways south of Betsy Ross bridge. MDC said he lived 3 miles from Betsy Ross but spotting him a generous mile or so that puts Fishtown indeed around 8 miles away. It is thus impossible for him to live 3 miles from the bridge and be in fishtown, even with a generous spot. It is also improbable for a person who has marketed themselves as a lifetime son of Philadelphia, die hard philly fanatic, basically Rocky’s nephew, to be THAT far off in his assessment of his residence.

Therefore, using the facts presented, I declare MDC to be lying about where he lives. That’s the end of it.

Classic! 

I almost called sux one night.  He pm'd me his digits.    I chickened out.  😭

38 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

I have talked to sux. I have also called and talked to another member that was going through a rough time though I can't remember who. 

There are a crazy amount of people who move through the Chicago area. I have been in multiple fantasy leagues where multiple owners say they lived in the area at one point. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

There are a crazy amount of people who move through the Chicago area. I have been in multiple fantasy leagues where multiple owners say they lived in the area at one point. 

Apparently moz lives there, you can go and get me my 200 dollars :rolleyes:

I never hated him even though he owed a few of us money. I am surprised he left all of a sudden.

He lived in chicago though.

9 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Apparently moz lives there, you can go and get me my 200 dollars :rolleyes:

I never hated him even though he owed a few of us money. I am surprised he left all of a sudden.

He lived in chicago though.

The writing on the wall was clear to see on this one.  Biz problems, tax problems.  He doesn’t owe me anything but this wasn’t hard to predict.  

Chicago area checking in  

3 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

I talked to him about a year ago drunk. Good dude.