Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Trump Ordered Mueller Fired, but Backed Off When White House Counsel Threatened to Quit

Even if it were worse, why is it important for them to acknowledge it? Snowflake logic.

Important? Its not.

Just a sign of how disingenuous people like Rock (and likely Filthy) are. They only believe the parts that they think are bad for democrats.

In the end...there is zero proof that Steel paid Russia...so the bogus narrative that Hillary paid Russia falls apart.

Hell...right now the who memo thing...repulicans seem more worried that FISA warrants allowed surveillance of Carter Page...than they are worried that he was a foreign agent for Russia (which has been established).

Its highly telling how biased some are just by stuff like that.

Believe random reports and Devin Nunes (who has shown himself to lack credibility)...deny official reports of the United States Intelligence Agency.

Think Nunes is credible...try to tear down a guy like Mueller.

Its laughable.

Hell...just look at HT's post Saint's just quoted whining about the bias of Mueller. Guy is a freaking Republican all his life...impeccable credentials. GOP freaking gushed over the guy when he was appointed (by the way...by another Republican who was appointed by Trump). Now its all biased...everything. That is utterly ridiculous.

All right. However his getting Strzok's texts (need a link for that but it sounds reasonable) is perfectly understandable considering the fact he fired him from the team.

Well, he never should have been hired in the first place. If Meuller knew him so well that he didn't need to interview him before coming onboard, then he should have known his bias was eveident and out there. His political contributions should have led to him at least asking if his bias might interfere with his ability to do his job. Then there's Meullers top assistant , Weismann, who attended Hilary's aborted victory party. That didn't stop Meuller from enlisting him. Meuller should have been fired based on the people he picked alone. He rigged it.

Well, he never should have been hired in the first place. If Meuller knew him so well that he didn't need to interview him before coming onboard, then he should have known his bias was eveident and out there. His political contributions should have led to him at least asking if his bias might interfere with his ability to do his job. Then there's Meullers top assistant , Weismann, who attended Hilary's aborted victory party. That didn't stop Meuller from enlisting him. Meuller should have been fired based on the people he picked alone. He rigged it.

Strzok was the section chief for the counterespionage division and Director of Counterintelligence. How do you think this works exactly?

Strzok was the section chief for the counterespionage division and Director of Counterintelligence. How do you think this works exactly?

So that makes him unbiased? It took those texts to get Meuller to fire him? He's also the one that investigated Hillarys e-mail investigation and changed the wording so she wouldn't face charges. Meuller wasn't aware of that? How do you think it works in places like the DOJ and the FBI? There are thousands of people to chose from. Meuller just happened to chose people with an obvious bias? Are you chalking it up to coincedense? I believe in the Patriot way. Next man up.

So that makes him unbiased? It took those texts to get Meuller to fire him? He's also the one that investigated Hillarys e-mail investigation and changed the wording so she wouldn't face charges. Meuller wasn't aware of that? How do you think it works in places like the DOJ and the FBI? There are thousands of people to chose from. Meuller just happened to chose people with an obvious bias? Are you chalking it up to coincedense? I believe in the Patriot way. Next man up.

Mueller didn't "just happen" to do that - he chose the Director of Counterintelligence.

The man had an extremely respected career and if anything his reassignment is considered a win for Russia and China overall.

He was the lead man and respected authority on Russian counterespionage, he didn't magically drop out of the sky. He had been working to defend America against Russian and Chinese espionage for some 20+ years.

Mueller didn't "just happen" to do that - he chose the Director of Counterintelligence.

The man had an extremely respected career and if anything his reassignment is considered a win for Russia and China overall.

He was the lead man and respected authority on Russian counterespionage,

Then why did Meuller fire him?

To avoid the appearance of impropriety. In other words, "this", what is going on right now.

When you say impropriety, do you mean the bias that was revealed in the texts?

If you like, yes.

Which was my original point to FF.

So, the invaluable Stzork is let go because of bias. His bias was evident without the texts. And if Bias is cause enough to let someone uniquely qualified like Stzork go (eye roll) why is Weismman still on board? His bias is evident as well. He can't be as important as Stzork, which seems to be your reasoning for having him on board in the first place.

So, the invaluable Stzork is let go because of bias. His bias was evident without the texts. And if Bias is cause enough to let someone uniquely qualified like Stzork go (eye roll) why is Weismman still on board? His bias is evident as well. He can't be as important as Stzork, which seems to be your reasoning for having him on board in the first place.

I think you're creating a new claim about Strzok's bias being evident without the texts. And to be clear personally I think the violation was talking politics with a fellow agent, period, which I am guessing is likely against the rules.

IMO imagine what the Hillary people would say if the texts at issue were considered pro-Trump. I doubt Mueller would have been any less likely to fire him.

I think you're creating a new claim about Strzok's bias being evident without the texts. And to be clear personally I think the violation was talking politics with a fellow agent, period, which I am guessing is likely against the rules.

IMO imagine what the Hillary people would say if the texts at issue were considered pro-Trump. I doubt Mueller would have been any less likely to fire him.

And by the way, the Russians hacked and stole our election, that's what this is all about. Well that happened on Stzorks watch, while he was in charge of Russian counter intelligence. He should have been fired for that. He obviously isn't very good at the counter intelligence thing. They did it with Facebook for gods sake.

And by the way, the Russians hacked and stole our election, that's what this is all about. Well that happened on Stzorks watch, while he was in charge of Russian counter intelligence. He should have been fired for that. He obviously isn't very good at the counter intelligence thing. They did it with Facebook for gods sake.

I think that is a fair criticism and at least grounded in reality. It drives me nuts to hear people argue that Hillary's underdefended server was a security threat but IC reports laying out Russian attacks throughout the system are false. At least your position here is consistent. I think the IC and Pres. Obama deserve criticism for cyber defense failures under their watch.

I think that is a fair criticism and at least grounded in reality. It drives me nuts to hear people argue that Hillary's underdefended server was a security threat but IC reports laying out Russian attacks throughout the system are false. At least your position here is consistent. I think the IC and Pres. Obama deserve criticism for cyber defense failures under their watch.

Where am I inconsistent ? And not grounded in reality? Nice attempt at the back handed compliment. Typical.

Exactly...him being let go was what credible people do...now people like RP try to use it as some sign of algae with Mueller.

Where am I inconsistent ? And not grounded in reality? Nice attempt at the back handed compliment. Typical.

Honestly, I apologize. I never want to get personal. My fault.

My point in saying it's inconsistent is that to acknowledge the Russian cyber threat with Hillary but then rebuke it with regard to the DNC, government attacks (like the WH servers), political figures and reporters, does not make sense.

Actually to be clear I was saying you were being consistent and grounded in reality in your previous point. It definitely wasn't an insult. Totally complimentary there.

Exactly...him being let go was what credible people do...now people like RP try to use it as some sign of algae with Mueller.

Well yeah. I'm still referring back to the original claim that Mueller may have seen the texts. That's how this whole thing started.

Take a hike troll. There's a normal conversation going on here. Go play on one of your numerous other websites.

• Like 1

Didn't Mueller fire Strzok? On what basis?

Mueller removed him from the team but not his position at the FBI that was a separate issue he was number 4 at the FBI and now he's riding a desk in HR.

He was the lead man and respected authority on Russian counterespionage, he didn't magically drop out of the sky. He had been working to defend America against Russian and Chinese espionage for some 20+ years.

Right so he picked the man most informed about the current Russia investigation right? That is the same guy who before joining the team said there's no real they're there i.e. There's no Russian involvement in the trump campaign.

Right so he picked the man most informed about the current Russia investigation right? That is the same guy who before joining the team said there's no real they're there i.e. There's no Russian involvement in the trump campaign.

Well I guess you can pick your alley and run through it. The man who is supposed to be so charged to frame Trump in September is ambivalent and not seeing the point in May. Or the man was actually open minded the whole time.

Mueller removed him from the team but not his position at the FBI that was a separate issue he was number 4 at the FBI and now he's riding a desk in HR.

I was just responding to your point that Mueller has just been discovered to have seen the texts. It makes total sense to me that's how he removed him last July. I would think that everyone had thought that all along.

Guy do you ever consider that Trump's little machinations may have removed the one guy who said 'there's no there there' from the team?

I know you.

He didn't fire him or threaten him. That's the only fact there is. Or that matters. The rest is office gossip.

Some people are too stupid to understand this.

That and paying a law firm doesnt equal paying Fusion or for the dossier.

Could it mean that?

Sure.

Has much of Fusions testimony been worse for team Trump? Yes.

Will they ever acknowledge that?

No

Simpson says in his testimony that Perkins Coie hired Fusion GPS to write the dossier. Simpson says that Hillary campaign and DNC paid Perkins Coie $50k/mo plus expenses. One of those expenses, he mentions in his testimony, was a $160k check directly to Steele.

You can keep pretending none of this happened but that doesn't change the facts. They are there for anyone who is interested in the truth.

• Like 1

Important? Its not.

Just a sign of how disingenuous people like Rock (and likely Filthy) are. They only believe the parts that they think are bad for democrats.

In the end...there is zero proof that Steel paid Russia...so the bogus narrative that Hillary paid Russia falls apart.

Hell...right now the who memo thing...repulicans seem more worried that FISA warrants allowed surveillance of Carter Page...than they are worried that he was a foreign agent for Russia (which has been established).

Its highly telling how biased some are just by stuff like that.

Believe random reports and Devin Nunes (who has shown himself to lack credibility)...deny official reports of the United States Intelligence Agency.

Think Nunes is credible...try to tear down a guy like Mueller.

Its laughable.

Hell...just look at HT's post Saint's just quoted whining about the bias of Mueller. Guy is a freaking Republican all his life...impeccable credentials. GOP freaking gushed over the guy when he was appointed (by the way...by another Republican who was appointed by Trump). Now its all biased...everything. That is utterly ridiculous.

There you go again.

Simpson admits to paying Steele and that Steele paid Russians. In his sworn testimony.

Are you on the spectrum?

OJ got away with murder because of Mark Fhurmans bias.

Can someone fill me in on the score? Who is winning this thread?

Such a tool

Well I guess you can pick your alley and run through it. The man who is supposed to be so charged to frame Trump in September is ambivalent and not seeing the point in May. Or the man was actually open minded the whole time.

A lot can happen between May and Sep of an election year.

Once the possibility of Hillary losing set in (August-ish) everyone went into CYA mode.

The timeline is extremely important.

May-----Sep: Trump officially wins R nomination, FISA warrant application denied, Trump Jr-Russian lawyer meeting setup by Fusion GPS, 702 about queries begin surveilling Trump Tower devices, Comey letter amended by McCabe/Strzok, Lynch-Clinton tarmac meeting, Fusion GPS pays Steele for Russian "intel" about Trump, Fusion GPS working in concert with FBI (FISC memo shows this), MSM, DNC, Clinton campaign (HIC testimony shows this) to build "Russian collusion" dossier, Clinton starts to look sick, faints at 9/11 event, gets beat down in debates, internal polling shows Clinton is , everyone starts freaking out, Fusion GPS fake dossier used to get FISA warrant approved to spy on Trump campaign "officially", WikiLeaks starts dropping documents showing corruption and collusion at the highest levels of DNC, Dems, MSM, nothing damaging on Trump is found through all of the spying or dossier (otherwise we would have seen it BEFORE the election).

Strzok was knee deep in all this .

Texts show it. Emails show it. "Secret" comms show it.

All of this has been unraveled by the committees and the OIG investigation.

It makes perfect sense that Strzok could go from your average indifferent Trump mocker in May to a full blown TDS nutjob in September. Kind of like your brethren at the subforum.

• Like 1

Simpson says in his testimony that Perkins Coie hired Fusion GPS to write the dossier. Simpson says that Hillary campaign and DNC paid Perkins Coie $50k/mo plus expenses. One of those expenses, he mentions in his testimony, was a $160k check directly to Steele.

You can keep pretending none of this happened but that doesn't change the facts. They are there for anyone who is interested in the truth.

Where did I say otherwise as far as Perkins paying Fusion?

There you go again.

Simpson admits to paying Steele and that Steele paid Russians. In his sworn testimony.

Are you on the spectrum?

Simpson does not state that Steele paid the Russians. I believe he said opposite of that actually.

I'm sure the narrative was placed there but the end game was an obstruction charge. They were sstting up several ways to do it. Here's a fine example:

We find out today McCabe called Reince Priebus to arrange a meeting about NYT story about Trump officials having many meetings with Russians. He supposedly told Priebus that the story was garbage but there wasn't anything he could do about it. Then Comey calls Priebus to say the same thing. Next thing you know the press is saying Priebus is pressuring FBI to squash the story.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/01/29/new-book-mccabe-initiated-white-house-meeting-that-led-to-leak/

That's just a sliver of what this band of corrupt fockers have done.

• Like 2