Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Q Anon, legit insider or fake ?

:lol:

Get the coffee biotch.

It is very telling just how stupid the average CNN watcher is when a FISA application is released showing that opposition research obtained through an unregistered foreign agent directly from the Kremlin was used to obtain a warrant to spy on a political opponent.

It also shows how effective the media and crooks are at spreading propaganda.

Just flip the roles and ask yourself what the reaction would be if Donald Trump hired a Japanese spy to coordinate with China on an unsubstantiated dossier about his opponent in 2020. Then used this dossier to get rubber stamp approval to spy on that candidate and their entire campaign.

It is very telling just how stupid the average CNN watcher is when a FISA application is released showing that opposition research obtained through an unregistered foreign agent directly from the Kremlin was used to obtain a warrant to spy on a political opponent.

It also shows how effective the media and crooks are at spreading propaganda.

Just flip the roles and ask yourself what the reaction would be if Donald Trump hired a Japanese spy to coordinate with China on an unsubstantiated dossier about his opponent in 2020. Then used this dossier to get rubber stamp approval to spy on that candidate and their entire campaign.

Your post is full of mistruths and BS.

Now find that Podesta thread...oh wait...

Dont hurt me tough guy. :o

How many times have I told you. I dont hit women.

How many times have I told you. I dont hit women.

I doubt you make eye contact with them either.

Your post is full of mistruths and BS.

Now find that Podesta thread...oh wait...

debunked

I doubt you make eye contact with them either.

Oooohh sick burn.

Mr Avanetti is schitting bricks

:ninja:

They have it all

What are they talking about with avenetti?

Avenetti is being paid/funded by whom? Yeah, he's sweating it.

I'm sure he is. Q has been 100% spot on. Every person he's mentioned has ended up in jail.

Oh wait, it's the opposite.

Yeah I'm about 80% convinced it's nothing but then again he does post some photos that if they were just pulled off the internet someone would have blown it up by now that they are fake photos.

But the bigger part of me says if you were trying to leak information you could do it far less cryptically.

Yeah I'm about 80% convinced it's nothing but then again he does post some photos that if they were just pulled off the internet someone would have blown it up by now that they are fake photos.

But the bigger part of me says if you were trying to leak information you could do it far less cryptically.

How does one legally leak classified information or information that's been obtained via Military Intelligence or NSA?

How does one legally leak classified information or information that's been obtained via Military Intelligence or NSA?

So if it IS legit, you're OK with leaking classified information? I seem to remember you getting really upset about that a year or so ago.

So if it IS legit, you're OK with leaking classified information? I seem to remember you getting really upset about that a year or so ago.

so if it is legit, you're not OK with leaking classified information? I seem to remember you not giving a flying dock about that a year or so ago.

See how that works ?

They're not leaking classified information though. The answer to the question I posed was 'You can't' which is why most of the information they post is in the public domain. The pictures that they post are typically not in the public domain but I'm not sure how that would be classified info.

so if it is legit, you're not OK with leaking classified information? I seem to remember you not giving a flying dock about that a year or so ago.

See how that works ?

Actually, you're lumping me in with Sho and crew. I've always said leaking classified info is a bad thing.

They're not leaking classified information though. The answer to the question I posed was 'You can't' which is why most of the information they post is in the public domain. The pictures that they post are typically not in the public domain but I'm not sure how that would be classified info.

That's fair and I misunderstood your original post.

• Like 1

Actually, you're lumping me in with Sho and crew. I've always said leaking classified info is a bad thing.

Everyone has said that leaking classified information is a bad thing. (well, some like to excuse it if their guy is doing it)

Everyone has said that leaking classified information is a bad thing. (well, some like to excuse it if their guy is doing it)

Link to where you said the Obama admin officials leaking Flynn's name was a bad thing?

• Like 1

Jesus..

What's this about the guy closing down the Hoover Dam because of Q Anon?

didn't see it, same guy who shot up the congressional baseball practice? Beat up the guy with a maga hat ?

I don't want to say anything bad about anyone who has the same ideology as me so I'm going to deflect rather than address it.

Interesting take.

Interesting take.

didnt hear about the story didn't see a link.

:dunno:

If we're gonna link Q to violence prove it.

There's plenty of proof it's the other way around. But surprisingly, wiff or you wouldn't dare acknowledge or discuss it.

There's plenty of proof it's the other way around. But surprisingly, wiff or you wouldn't dare acknowledge or discuss it.

Just because you only point out the few liberals...doesnt mean anyone didnt acknowledge it...nor that rightbwingers have not been violent either...in fact I posted links showing as much.

The entire point of Q is to prep the masses for what is coming.

The msm and social media do such a great job at propaganda that you have idiots like Wiff and sho who think that paying Russia for oppo research, then using that opposition research to get a warrant to spy on your political opponent, a presidential candidate then president no less, is perfectly okay.

If Trump declassified the FISA report today and the proper arrests were made, there is still 30% of this country who would #resist and attempt to further destroy the country.

The purpose of Q is to get people asking questions that the journalists won't ask (because they are not really journalists they are sock puppets). And then get people searching for those answers. And then sharing those answers.

CNN can't stop it no matter how many queer blacks they hire to cry on camera nightly.

Facebook and Twitter can't stop it no matter how many accounts they censor, delete, shadow ban, etc.

Wiff and sho can't stop it no matter how many rambling incoherent threads they start or how many times they say false and call someone a troll.

Once the awareness in America reaches a tipping point then law and order can be reestablished. Even if the lunatics try to burn the country down enough people will already be on the side of truth and justice. The deranged wiffs and shos of this country will be completely irrelevant.

That is the purpose of Q. The spread of information.

And the MSM is terrified. No less than 20 identical articles were put out on 8/1 trying to claim Q crowd was violent racists.

The go to criticism of the left when they are terrified. They have given more press to Q in the last 24 hours than they have to Antifa in the last 2 years. Despite Antifa's record of hate and violence against Trump and his supporters.

• Like 1

Actually I did, in the same thread about the dude shooting up the baseball field. You just assume that because I call you out for something that I don't call anyone else out.

That is the point of Q.

Info is dropped, but not complete. It is up to Americans to ask the right questions and find the complete anwers.

Like FISA.

Q is just pointing on the right direction. No classified intel is shared.

The entire point of Q is to prep the masses for what is coming.

The msm and social media do such a great job at propaganda that you have idiots like Wiff and sho who think that paying Russia for oppo research, then using that opposition research to get a warrant to spy on your political opponent, a presidential candidate then president no less, is perfectly okay.

If Trump declassified the FISA report today and the proper arrests were made, there is still 30% of this country who would #resist and attempt to further destroy the country.

The purpose of Q is to get people asking questions that the journalists won't ask (because they are not really journalists they are sock puppets). And then get people searching for those answers. And then sharing those answers.

CNN can't stop it no matter how many queer blacks they hire to cry on camera nightly.

Facebook and Twitter can't stop it no matter how many accounts they censor, delete, shadow ban, etc.

Wiff and sho can't stop it no matter how many rambling incoherent threads they start or how many times they say false and call someone a troll.

Once the awareness in America reaches a tipping point then law and order can be reestablished. Even if the lunatics try to burn the country down enough people will already be on the side of truth and justice. The deranged wiffs and shos of this country will be completely irrelevant.

That is the purpose of Q. The spread of information.

And the MSM is terrified. No less than 20 identical articles were put out on 8/1 trying to claim Q crowd was violent racists.

The go to criticism of the left when they are terrified. They have given more press to Q in the last 24 hours than they have to Antifa in the last 2 years. Despite Antifa's record of hate and violence against Trump and his supporters.

You whine about propaganda and post this.

You are completely out of your mind.