Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Q Anon, legit insider or fake ?

9 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Has anyone taken any time to put together a list of every one of Qs predictions?  I'd bet less than 10% have come true.  I don't actually care enough to do it myself but there's got to be someone out there that's done it, right?

McCain a.k.a. "No Name" dead..........within the 30 days predicted. At 5:07 mark. McCain's family "At least he went out on his own terms"

Even if just 10% end up coming true, you'd be forced to admit it's at least partially legit.

8 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

McCain a.k.a. "No Name" dead..........within the 30 days predicted. At 5:07 mark. McCain's family "At least he went out on his own terms"

Even if just 10% end up coming true, you'd be forced to admit it's at least partially legit.

So if I make 10 claims, and 1 of them comes true (and 9 don't) then I'd be a "partially legit" insider also?

34 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

:lol:

59 minutes ago, Kanil said:

So if I make 10 claims, and 1 of them comes true (and 9 don't) then I'd be a "partially legit" insider also?

To write something off as illegitimate because you can prove one thing wrong is ludicrous though. Snopes does that sh!t and it's moronic. 

There are numerous examples where information that was posted has come to light, months later. 

Explain the numerous times Q has posted just prior (less than 1 minute prior to POTUS).

1 hour ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

To write something off as illegitimate because you can prove one thing wrong is ludicrous though. Snopes does that sh!t and it's moronic. 

There are numerous examples where information that was posted has come to light, months later. 

Explain the numerous times Q has posted just prior (less than 1 minute prior to POTUS).

We're not proving ONE thing wrong.  It's 90%+.  You're taking one thing right and saying it's legit.  That's what's ludicrous.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kanil said:

We're not proving ONE thing wrong.  It's 90%+.  You're taking one thing right and saying it's legit.  That's what's ludicrous.

Other than Hillary being arrested (which he corrected with 'detained') which posts are wrong? Links to the proof? 

Q has posted a lot about the coordination of the Obama Admin, MSM and foreign assets waged against Trump which have finally been shown to be accurate. This was months before proof was available.

Question back at you: Do you still believe that Russia colluded with Trump campaign? If not, did you ever? If so, why with the mountains of evidence showing clearly this was all a setup?

54 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

1. Other than Hillary being arrested (which he corrected with 'detained') which posts are wrong? Links to the proof? 

2. Q has posted a lot about the coordination of the Obama Admin, MSM and foreign assets waged against Trump which have finally been shown to be accurate. This was months before proof was available.

3. Question back at you: Do you still believe that Russia colluded with Trump campaign? If not, did you ever? If so, why with the mountains of evidence showing clearly this was all a setup?

Added numbers to your original quote so you know what I'm responding to.

1. You can't prove a negative.  The burden of proof is on the person saying something exists.  Take the list of ALL of things he's said (not just the ones that he was right on), along with the mountainous list of just rambling nonsense and show us where they came true.  Getting the list should be easy as he essentially gives bullet points in each of his tweets.  If it makes it easier, you can start with the list I posted last year and quoted yesterday (or maybe the day before, I don't remember).

2.  Let's see it.  And it should be conclusive, not something vague that you have to make logical leaps to get to.

3. I'll answer this but let's be clear, this question has absolutely zero to do with whether or not Q Anon is legit...  I don't believe Trump was involved in collusion with Russia.  I never though he did but I thought there was enough smoke out there with some of the higher ups in his campaign to warrant an investigation.

1 hour ago, Kanil said:

Added numbers to your original quote so you know what I'm responding to.

1. You can't prove a negative.  The burden of proof is on the person saying something exists.  Take the list of ALL of things he's said (not just the ones that he was right on), along with the mountainous list of just rambling nonsense and show us where they came true.  Getting the list should be easy as he essentially gives bullet points in each of his tweets.  If it makes it easier, you can start with the list I posted last year and quoted yesterday (or maybe the day before, I don't remember).

2.  Let's see it.  And it should be conclusive, not something vague that you have to make logical leaps to get to.

3. I'll answer this but let's be clear, this question has absolutely zero to do with whether or not Q Anon is legit...  I don't believe Trump was involved in collusion with Russia.  I never though he did but I thought there was enough smoke out there with some of the higher ups in his campaign to warrant an investigation.

The smoke you say has been proven to all have been generated by Hillary, Obama admin and MSM. You've been duped before.....what makes you think you're not wrong again?

Below is another set of original pics that were post days prior to an event that prove the guy(s) is close to POTUS. His watch....his pen....prove it's fake.

7f4e49fb67285ed5ef4419641539cc41df6c6d24

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 3:37 PM, Filthy Fernadez said:

1. The smoke you say has been proven to all have been generated by Hillary, Obama admin and MSM. You've been duped before.....what makes you think you're not wrong again?

2. Below is another set of original pics that were post days prior to an event that prove the guy(s) is close to POTUS. His watch....his pen....prove it's fake.

7f4e49fb67285ed5ef4419641539cc41df6c6d24

Numbered them again so you know what I'm responding to:

1. And how was it all proven?  The answer is by investigating.  Good thing we investigated!

2. I can't see pics that are on the normal pic sharing sites at work.  :(

Disinformation push re: Mueller is a white hat.
FAKE & FALSE narrative.

If RR is dirty, Mueller must be dirty.

If Mueller is dirty, RR must be dirty.

On 12/7/2018 at 7:52 PM, 12th Man said:

Its really bizarre hearing Obadiah Stane's voice from the body of a young man.

Corney 480 times
Comey 0 times

I.G. report............search on Comey (reveals 0 times) then Corney (reveals 480 times) then sworn (reveals 9 times). Then search just orn........it hits on each Comey. Weird sh!t. Other words with r & n next to each other are normal. Not when it appears to spell Comey. 

https://www.justice.gov/storage/120919-examination.pdf

Corn(ey) is ready for harvest...............

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Oh snap! :ninja:

I think he misspelled Russia and got the flag wrong too 🇷🇺 

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

I think he misspelled Russia and got the flag wrong too 🇷🇺 

Russia Russia Russia! 😭

Nothing can stop whats coming, little buddy. Hang in there. 

22 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Russia Russia Russia! 😭

:wacko:

I thought we were still hung up on systemic racism and Chinabugs. I didn't realize we were back to the fake Russian collusion. I can't keep up with these retards.

Russia :lol:

How behind are you if you think that's still a legit thing? Embarrassing.

I follow on Twitter but I can never make out any of the things said. They are cryptic to a point where nothing is really said.

6 minutes ago, Reality said:

Duh, don't you get it. Flynn was a Russian agent. So when he starts unloading all he knows of the Obama administrations treasonous crimes, its just russian disinformation.  

Get with it man, its almost Mueller time!

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Duh, don't you get it. Flynn was a Russian agent. So when he starts unloading all he knows of the Obama administrations treasonous crimes, its just russian disinformation.  

Get with it man, its almost Mueller time!

My bad.

33 minutes ago, Reality said:

I was kinda over it til it turned out they were killing our soldiers and Trump didn’t do fock all about it, and STILL HASN’T.

10 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I was kinda over it til it turned out they were killing our soldiers and Trump didn’t do fock all about it, and STILL HASN’T.

Fake newsed, again!

Remember when Trump killed the guy who was really killing our soldiers?  I believe that guys government got billions in cash from Barry. 

Qasem Soleimani ring a bell ? Hack 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

Fake newsed, again!

Remember when Trump killed the guy who was really killing our soldiers?  I believe that guys government got billions in cash from Barry. 

It’s too easy. But they say it’s about the troops. Frauds. Worms doesn’t even try anymore. 

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

Fake newsed, again!

Funny how there wasn’t a single mention of this Soleimani feller by you or anyone else at the GC until he got killed. Then he became public enemy #1.

Lol.

36 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s too easy. But they say it’s about the troops. Frauds. Worms doesn’t even try anymore. 

The irony is the lowlife worms of the world hate the troops. 

Just now, MDC said:

Funny how there wasn’t a single mention of this Soleimani feller by you or anyone else at the GC until he got killed. Then he became public enemy #1.

Lol.

Barry funded him. 

Just now, drobeski said:

The irony is the lowlife worms of the world hate the troops. 

Exactly. Real men make them feel inadequate. 

22 hours ago, drobeski said:

Russia Russia Russia! 😭

Be careful responding to him. if you get my drift.  

On 1/31/2018 at 12:06 PM, MDC said:

Fake

This guy knows. :thumbsup: 

14 minutes ago, Masshole said:

I miss Filthy Fernadez.   I liked that guy.    

Ditto

27 minutes ago, Masshole said:

I miss Filthy Fernadez.   I liked that guy.    

Liked the guy too.  Does anyone know where he's hanging out now?