Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

So apparently, this is going to be a thing now

Saw a headline about hand-wringing over weather white kids should be allowed to wear the mask of this new superhero black raisin or whatever his fuking name is.

Is it cultural appropriation? Is it black face light?

For fucksake, we got black guys dressed up as every other white superhero. Black girls want to dress up like Daisy Ridley. We got black women dressed up as Wonder Woman, maybe just let kids be kids and wear whatever the fuk they want okay?

This God damn is getting out of hand. If Hillary thinks she's going to ride this wave into the next election she can go fuc herself.

Saw a headline about hand-wringing over weather white kids should be allowed to wear the mask of this new superhero black raisin or whatever his fuking name is.

For fucksake, we got black guys dressed up as every other white superhero. Black girls want to dress up like Daisy Ridley. We got black women dressed up as Wonder Woman, maybe just let kids be kids and wear whatever the fuk they want okay?

This God damn ###### is getting out of hand. If Hillary thinks she's going to ride this wave into the next election she can go fuc herself.

This is the world she and her lemmings want to create though.

Where the fock do you hear all this ? Most of the stuff like this that you bring up, you're the only one I ever hear about it from.

Where the fock do you hear all this ######? Most of the stuff like this that you bring up, you're the only one I ever hear about it from.

The View, The Talk, Wendy. Wiff's staples.

Where the fock do you hear all this ######? Most of the stuff like this that you bring up, you're the only one I ever hear about it from.

Man, I've said this like seven thousand times. I rarely go into individual sites like CNN or fox or what the ever. I use news aggregation sites like Google News which goes through and finds the most clicked or whatever stories in every single category.

Easy enough to find this stuff just by a lil research if you're interested, inclined.

Man, I've said this like seven thousand times. I rarely go into individual sites like CNN or fox or what the ###### ever. I use news aggregation sites like Google News which goes through and finds the most clicked or whatever stories in every single category.

Easy enough to find this stuff just by a lil research if you're interested, inclined.

I don't mean for this to come off as a personal attack although I couldn't find a way to type it differently and still get my point across. I think you're letting yourself get worked up over a lot of nothing. I dunno, maybe you feel like you're being persecuted and are overly sensitive to it.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is this. You bring stuff like this in as though it's this widespread issue or some sort of indictment on today's society as a whole when the views represented are in the vast minority. You find an article about some fringe group and turn it into, "this is what we are now" and it just reeks of some sort of superiority complex.

In this specific example, I grew up 8 blocks from 5 Points which means the majority of my friends from my youth are black and I can tell you that not one of them would ever say it's inappropriate for any person of any skin color to wear any superhero's outfit. I dunno, maybe this "cultural appropriation" stuff is a middle aged Boulder hippy thing and way more widespread than I know about but I don't think so.

This God damn ###### is getting out of hand. If Hillary thinks she's going to ride this wave into the next election she can go fuc herself.

ANYBODY.......can dress up any way they want, and there ain't NOTHING anybody can do about it. :mad:

Keep it that way!!! :thumbsup:

About 5 years ago at my sons school, they had a black Santa, He walked in, kids were like wtf.

About 5 years ago at my sons school, they had a black Santa, He walked in, kids were like wtf.

Total BS. As if a black guy would live at the North Pole and not be banging them chick elves left and right.

Man, next thing you know Kanil is going to try and tell us that he wasn't attacked by lions on the way to work today. Sheesh!

Total BS. As if a black guy would live at the North Pole and not be banging them chick elves left and right.

Can you imagine a black Santa in Texas? He'd get shot before he ate his second Christmas cookie.

I just ignore black people all together. Unless they are on my side of the street. then I cross so as to avoid them.