Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Right before the March for our lives

From a purely objective media standpoint, these guys would be doing themselves a lot bigger favor if they didn't send a militant lesbian shaved head Cuba flag wearing Dyke to be their spokesperson.

Fair or not, that's just the world.

Who then states that they bullied Cruz, but they "knew" he was bad, so basically he deserved it.

Boss Hogg claiming he was in an Environmental class when the shots rang out:

Boss Hogg stating that he rode his bike 3 miles from home to the school when he heard about the shooting so he could film it and get interviews (jump to 4:25):

:lol:

Pure fantasy. Sad that the media and grown adults fell for their drama club bull ######. At least it started a conversation! So brave!

Sad that you didnt understand al of what he said. Or havent researched this talking point before again falling for the BS yet again.

His other interviews discuss him leaving and coming back on the day of the shooting...just one of many reasons I say you are a troll.

PD: How did you and your community react after the incident?

DH: The first thing I did was go home. I still hadnt found my sister, but I had to head home and get the videos to my editor at the Sun-Sentinel. I waited for my parents to come home. My mom was working at the school where she teaches, so when she heard the news on CNN she was mortified. But once I got back home after picking up my sister, the first thing I did was grab my go bag that I keep as a photojournalist, and get out there to record what was going on. I went out there at six, rode my bike three miles as fast as I could, got there and started recording. Later that night I was on national news. I was on Fox, and really any outlet that was willing to let me speak. So I spoke to them I hope people had a chance to hear what I had to say.

Sad that you didnt understand al of what he said. Or havent researched this talking point before again falling for the BS yet again.

His other interviews discuss him leaving and coming back on the day of the shooting...just one of many reasons I say you are a troll.

Yup. Pretty deliberate and obvious one at that.

March for Our Lives DC crowd smaller than organizers' estimates, imaging company says

Organizers of the March for Our Lives demonstration in Washington, D.C. claimed Sunday that some 850,000 people attended the pro-gun control event, but an imaging company said the turnout was much less.

Virginia-based Digital Design & Imaging Service Inc., which uses aerial photos to calculate crowd sizes, reported the event’s peak crowd size was at 202,796 people around 1 p.m., CBS News reported. The firm said the number's margin of error is 15 percent.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/25/march-for-our-lives-dc-crowd-smaller-than-organizers-estimates-imaging-company-says.html

• Like 1

This March deflected blame from the real cause of this shooting. March for our Lives' protesters should have focused their attention on the FBI and the Broward County Sheriff's Office first!

What's sad is you think he was allowed to leave and then re-enter a crime scene. Geebus you are dumb.

What's sad is you think he was allowed to leave and then re-enter a crime scene. Geebus you are dumb.

He's not a bright one!

800 protests across the world. A million people allegedly involved. Nothing happened. I mean geez, it's been days now. What the ?

800 protests across the world. A million people allegedly involved. Nothing ###### happened. I mean geez, it's been days now. What the ######?

A million around the world? That's it?

Maybe because most people see it for what it is - just another anti-Trump rally. :dunno:

Also, I'm sure manipulating kids for your cause probably doesn't come across very good either.

A million around the world? That's it?

Maybe because most people see it for what it is - just another anti-Trump rally. :dunno:

Also, I'm sure manipulating kids for your cause probably doesn't come across very good either.

Exactly. It just an anti Trump thing. They think they are fooling everyone. Pathetic.