Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Range Rover Dragon challenge

Psst. He doesnt actually have any money. Hes a $15/hr orderly.

Even if he does make what he says he does having a truck worth 50k is still stupid. That's the problem with these millenials, nobody straightens them out because they throw a tantrum. Eating out all the time is even dumber.

I was going to buy a mansion in Beverly Hills before I settled on this 200 sq. foot shack in the ghetto.....

I was going to buy a mansion in Beverly Hills before I settled on this 200 sq. foot shack in the ghetto.....

I was gonna clean my room but then I got high

I will post a real one.

I was going to buy a new Tundra a few months ago, but instead my wife decided she wanted to upgrade. So we settled on getting her a new vehicle.

Even if he does make what he says he does having a truck worth 50k is still stupid. That's the problem with these millenials, nobody straightens them out because they throw a tantrum. Eating out all the time is even dumber.

Yep

Ive been pricing 1-2 yr old trucks for the past month and I still dont wanna part with that kinda money. Its insane.

Yep

Ive been pricing 1-2 yr old trucks for the past month and I still dont wanna part with that kinda money. Its insane.

I think it is better to buy new right now. I could not find a used truck that was a better deal than a new vehicle. The caveat being I wanted a truck with the only options being 4wd, crewcab, and the engine upgrade. All of the 1-2 year old trucks on the market were fully loaded. I could not find a used stripped down vehicle.

I found a 2018 tundra crew cab with 5.7 and 4wd for 35k brand new and a 2018 ford f250 crewcab with 6.0 and 4wd for about the same price.

The 1-2 year old vehicles I was looking at almost approached or surpassed this price.

But like I responded earlier, my wife got a new Pilot and I "upgraded" to her 10 year old used car. At least I am not driving an old crappy civic anymore.

Just goes to show you Vudu has been lying about his *six figure salary*. Besides, my truck wasnt $50K so HT is lying again. But you have to look at whos doing the talking here. Both Vudu (whos already proven he legit has a screw loose) and HT are insufferable. Been shown time after time. If youre *not wanting to part with all that money* for a $30K vehicle then you probably shouldnt even be trying to talk sh1t about people who are able to buy vehicles like that and still have enough income to live comfortably

I think it is better to buy new right now. I could not find a used truck that was a better deal than a new vehicle. The caveat being I wanted a truck with the only options being 4wd, crewcab, and the engine upgrade. All of the 1-2 year old trucks on the market were fully loaded. I could not find a used stripped down vehicle.

I found a 2018 tundra crew cab with 5.7 and 4wd for 35k brand new and a 2018 ford f250 crewcab with 6.0 and 4wd for about the same price.

The 1-2 year old vehicles I was looking at almost approached or surpassed this price.

But like I responded earlier, my wife got a new Pilot and I "upgraded" to her 10 year old used car. At least I am not driving an old crappy civic anymore.

I want more options. Ive been looking at F150s and the Ram 1500 Rebel.

Ill probably just continue driving my old suburban til the wheels fall off.

Just goes to show you Vudu has been lying about his *six figure salary*. Besides, my truck wasnt $50K so HT is lying again. But you have to look at whos doing the talking here. Both Vudu (whos already proven he legit has a screw loose) and HT are insufferable. Been shown time after time. If youre *not wanting to part with all that money* for a $30K vehicle then you probably shouldnt even be trying to talk sh1t about people who are able to buy vehicles like that and still have enough income to live comfortably

Millenial. Where are you eating tonight? Take a picture for us.

Lol @ this thread, classic stuff. Like when a familiar song comes on the radio you dont dare change.

Millenial. Where are you eating tonight? Take a picture for us.

Here we have the classic HT remark where hes lost but tries to deflect onto something else to take the heat away from him. It shows how hes been embarrassed and been beaten down.

Its ok though Ill go back to ignoring you again. Works wonders when someone whos unsatisfied with their life tries to make someone elses life seem worse than theirs. A simple ignore and they start going crazy over the fact that no one is paying attention to them. Kind of like a high school girl who is a drama queen. Should probably start calling HT Becky

Here we have the classic HT remark where hes lost but tries to deflect onto something else to take the heat away from him. It shows how hes been embarrassed and been beaten down.

Its ok though Ill go back to ignoring you again. Works wonders when someone whos unsatisfied with their life tries to make someone elses life seem worse than theirs. A simple ignore and they start going crazy over the fact that no one is paying attention to them. Kind of like a high school girl who is a drama queen. Should probably start calling HT Becky

Beckys a lot nicer than what I usually get called. Thank you.

Not that its a damn bit of my business, but the only time I can recall digby talking about just blatantly p!ssing money away was when he talked about going to shop at vineyard vines.

Last summer when I was home, we were next door to one, and mom said, wanna see if you like anything in there?

Christ. Talk about overpriced as Fock. The only place Ive seen worse are the stores on the square in oxford MS that the dooshy frat boys shop at.

Cause retard Im not going to be living here permanently. Its like you retard pills and have gone full retard. Vudu is just Vudu. A jealous, sensitive loser who cant stand when someone has it better than him thats a lot younger

Yep, everyone else is the retard here. You're the only sane one....