Sign in to follow this  
werethemillers

Your “gotta have ‘em” mid round targets you’re gonna reach for

Kerryon feels like Abdullah all over again, no?

Indeed, plus Abdullah is still there. People should give up on the delusion that the Lions will have an every down guy dominating touches.

Indeed, plus Abdullah is still there. People should give up on the delusion that the Lions will have an every down guy dominating touches.

I've been hearing that Abdullah is in serious jeopardy of getting cut. That would leave them with Johnson, Riddick, and Zenner.

I've been hearing that Abdullah is in serious jeopardy of getting cut. That would leave them with Johnson, Riddick, and Zenner.

Highly doubt they keep Zenner over Abdullah. Most recent reports say his spot is safe.

Pass me the Blount

• Like 1

I don't see the love for Kerryon this year. It really looks like it could be a year they ease him into work getting carries between the 20s. Blount is still an effective GL back, and they have a back who literally only catches balls. That's just a lot of split up work for an offense that doesn't run much.

As a Michigander and lions guy I’d really temper my expectations of Johnson. Do I like him yeah, does he have the talent to be a 3 down back, yeah but there’s riddick who will always be the third down back and Blount will def be the short ydg and prob goal line hammer, plus let’s not forget Patricia came from a system using multiple backs. So that being said Johnson looks good from the prospective of being the between the 20’s guy and I’ll draft him in the right spot but that’s not 4-6 rds it’d have to be later. Just my 2 cents worth.

Remember when Culpepper tossed moonshots and moss just ran under them? That is how I think its gonna go

I certainly do. I owned both in a keeper league. I won my division and had a bye. Week 15 the Vikes stunk it up and both had a bad game so I lost. I have not been a fan of stacking QB/WR since.

Clearly the draft capital I spent that year on Moss and Culpepper was greater than Hill/Mahomes.

Chiefs play Ravens, Chargers, Seahawks weeks 14-16.

Good luck, I wish you the best.

• Like 1

I'm bullish on early RBs, so mid draft will be for guys like hogan,Crabtree, Goodwin, and maybe Rudolph if I'm feeling saucy. I'll also probably reach for rivers a round early

I'm bullish on early RBs, so mid draft will be for guys like hogan,Crabtree, Goodwin, and maybe Rudolph if I'm feeling saucy. I'll also probably reach for rivers a round early

I like this thinking. What round do you think you have to get Hogan in? Obviously this changes with how many people are in your league, but Im hoping he will be there in the 6th and be my first bench spot. Probably not gonna happen so you think the 5th?

I like this thinking. What round do you think you have to get Hogan in? Obviously this changes with how many people are in your league, but Im hoping he will be there in the 6th and be my first bench spot. Probably not gonna happen so you think the 5th?

Mocks don't necessarily mean anything, but in Yahoo! I've had to decide between Hogan and Ingram in round 5... they rarely come back to me in round 6... if I whiff on hogan I try and get Edelman a few rounds later

• Like 1