Sign in to follow this  
Meatscarf

Trade Advice

Wow. Talk about gambling. I would take it. If Bell doesn't come back tomorrow, you just have a new task on your plate.

I would not let the Bell owner off that easily. We still know far too little about Bell: if he will show up and what will happen when he does.

Oh that was the offer, and im torn , Kelce is a difference maker, not to mention Bell, but Bell doesnt care about winning , he just doesnt want to get hurt

Briskett.

I said Ppr and why does the rest of my team matter??? Its a RB/TE for a RB/TE and I already own the handcuff, who I would have to start til Bell comes back

The rest of the team matters to get a more complete answer.

But still. Do not let the Bell owner off so easily. If things go your way, you have Gordon and Connor. Thats better than just having Bell under the current situation...especially if you do not think that he will care about playing well. I think he will but I am steering clear of the whole situation in fantasy.

I said Ppr and why does the rest of my team matter??? Its a RB/TE for a RB/TE and I already own the handcuff, who I would have to start til Bell comes back

They mean it depends on what you have at the rest of the positions. A trade isn't always about the assets in discussion, it's often about what the replacements to those assets look like. What's the rest of your depth at RB? Is Njoku your primary TE or a backup? A lot of the guys on this board are very knowledgeable and see bigger picture stuff. When they ask for more info it's because they are genuinely trying to help by getting more info.

If, say, you are a bit thin at RB and have have Zach Ertz and Njoku, and you're trading for Kelce, well, guys are going to tell you that really aren't getting that much because Kelce may not be that big an upgrade over Ertz, but it will also depend on if you have a flex spot and what the rest of your roster looks like. If you are weakening yourself at RB in the short (or possibly long) term, they need to know what your roster looks there as well.

You've got Gordon, a great ppr rb. Collins has some question marks as he broke out last year. Cohen is a fine rb3. Connor - who knows what he'll do?

I'd be hard pressed to move Gordon for Bell, despite the upgrade at TE at this time. In a couple weeks if the Connor hype turns out to be true tho...

Here's what you don't do, make the trade before this week is over. Gordon should have a fine game, one that will boost his fantasy value firmly over Bells. Kelce should too, but we all expect it.

Oh I get it now, my mistake . My RBs are Gordon, Collins, Cohen, Conner and TEs are Ndjoku and RSJ

So, looking at what you sent, my inclination is that it would be a good trade for you, but that you should wait. I agree completely with what was said about the values of Gordon and Conner next week, both will likely go up after their performance this weekend. Kelce is an upgrade at TE, but Conner (if he continues starting)/Bell might be a huge downgrade depending on how this weekend goes. Wait until the games are finished and you'll have a better idea of his value.