Sign in to follow this  
rrmcguire

Waiver Rb for next week and maybe longer

drafted Chubb in my dynasty and keeper. Hope after today Cleveland starts using him a little more.

Yeah if I had shares in Hyde, I'd look to unload him while his value is high. Chubb is going to start eating into those touches real quick.

Would you drop Agholor for him? My receivers then are Adams, Diggs, Kupp, and Edelman

Running backs are Fournette, Yeldon, Miller, Aaron Jones

in PPR Hines is a great play especially this week

1) if Mack couldn't suit today, I doubt he plays Thursday

2) Wilkins sucks

3) They play the Pats, with Edelman back too, Colts will be in catchup mode

Hines is a must start PPR

• Like 1

Yeah if I had shares in Hyde, I'd look to unload him while his value is high. Chubb is going to start eating into those touches real quick.

Naw.

22 touches to 3.

Hyde will be the guy this whole season.

Chubb will have his moments.

• Like 1

2) Wilkins sucks

To add: TY Hilton and Doyle will be inactive as well.

Naw.

22 touches to 3.

Hyde will be the guy this whole season.

Chubb will have his moments.

This. Chubb won't eat into Hyde's carries to a point where people will panic. And if he got a bit more involved it wouldn't be the worst thing for Hyde, to present a change of pace.

People overreacting to 3 carries. If they were going to have Chubb eat into Hyde's touches he would have done so after his first touch that went 60+ yards for a TD and certainly after his second touch that went 40+ yards for a TD.

2) Wilkins sucks

Hines is certainly a great play this week. I'm not so sure about all season but this week yes. If you're in a FAAB you'll need to ask yourself how much you're willing to spend. I'm not willing to spend much, but that's just me.

Hyde is a great RB but he does have an injury history. If he does go down, it's Chubbs job. Fantasy gold if that happens

Hyde is a great RB but he does have an injury history. If he does go down, it's Chubbs job. Fantasy gold if that happens

Maybe.

But sometimes a rb does produce better numbers like Chubb did this past weekend in spot play.

Im not sure about ff gold , but more like silver.

You would think Chubb would get more love from the Browns but 3 carries.....are you kidding me? Some reward for noble service rendered.

If Hyde gets hurt, even with the dumbest coach in history, Chubb takes the job and never looks back. Chubb is an elite talent ala Barkley. He was probably the closest thing to Gurley in college before his injury.

• Like 1

If Hyde gets hurt, even with the dumbest coach in history, Chubb takes the job and never looks back. Chubb is an elite talent ala Barkley. He was probably the closest thing to Gurley in college before his injury.

I agree....he may be one of the best STASH for RBs out there. By STASH, I mean, a guy you hope you have if the starter gets injured.

Obviously, Bernard is in that category too. Not sure Ekeler is because I’m not sure he can carry a full time load.